Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
England Sucks
Sep 19, 2014

by XyloJW
Seriously. That poo poo is mega weird. First of all the production quality on a lot of stuff still seems to be stuck in the 1980s. Sets often make little sense and all the talking heads are annoying beyond gently caress. You'll see this creepy old geezer quite a bit on certain channels.

He haunts my dreams nightly. Beyond that the shows are all variety talk shows that are really obnoxious, insular, and sexist. Hope you like staring at voiceless models butts and guys going party crashing with false teeth laughing really loud for no apparent reason. Apparently the entirety of their humour involves parodying and making fun of other tv hosts from other networks. Also anytime any girl shows up on any show she has to do a little turn in place showing her rear end and tits. Because women are obviously objects.

poo poo is beyond bizarre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
Yes it is

England Sucks posted:

Also anytime any girl shows up on any show she has to do a little turn in place showing her rear end and tits. Because women are obviously objects.

And yes that is also correct.

Dianetics
Jun 6, 2014
Am I the only person who misses T&A in popular media?

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

yea don't bother posting clips ro anything for your garbage thread

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
I'm mad about the hot chicks too

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
Because they're in brazil and not sitting here on my lap

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Vorik posted:

yea don't bother posting clips ro anything for your garbage thread

I know you're going to say you meant that you wanted clips of how bad Brazilian TV is but really you just wanted clips of the hot Brazilian models. That's ok.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

mind the walrus posted:

I know you're going to say you meant that you wanted clips of how bad Brazilian TV is but really you just wanted clips of the hot Brazilian models. That's ok.

:coolfish:

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

England Sucks posted:

Hope you like staring at voiceless models butts

it's never been a problem for me before

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

England Sucks posted:

Seriously. That poo poo is mega weird. First of all the production quality on a lot of stuff still seems to be stuck in the 1980s. Sets often make little sense and all the talking heads are annoying beyond gently caress. You'll see this creepy old geezer quite a bit on certain channels.

He haunts my dreams nightly. Beyond that the shows are all variety talk shows that are really obnoxious, insular, and sexist. Hope you like staring at voiceless models butts and guys going party crashing with false teeth laughing really loud for no apparent reason. Apparently the entirety of their humour involves parodying and making fun of other tv hosts from other networks. Also anytime any girl shows up on any show she has to do a little turn in place showing her rear end and tits. Because women are obviously objects.

poo poo is beyond bizarre.

England Sucks is a throwaway account created to gently caress with people in the Scottish referendum threads, stop taking his fakeposts seriously.

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
That guy is Silvio Santos and he owns, as he is getting older he is getting more crazy and giving no fucks, since he owns the TV channel he says things like "I'd like for you to be my nurse so I could suck on yo tits" on air to some hot model, he's going bananas and it is glorious

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

drat sounds exactly like american tv op

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

a poor person country has poor person TV production values? i'm shocked

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

ZZZorcerer posted:

That guy is Silvio Santos and he owns, as he is getting older he is getting more crazy and giving no fucks, since he owns the TV channel he says things like "I'd like for you to be my nurse so I could suck on yo tits" on air to some hot model, he's going bananas and it is glorious

sounds like he owns

Hounds
Nov 14, 2014
That mic clip is fun, we need more of that in American TV.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Not enough huge asses ITT:

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

"Life always hopes. When a definite object cannot be outlined, the indomitable spirit of hope still impels the living mass to move toward something--something that shall somehow be better."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8aw-uwBWUA

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

ShaqDiesel posted:

Not enough huge asses ITT

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Dianetics posted:

Am I the only person who misses T&A in popular media?

I want it back. Ladies get poo poo like Arrow and Lost and basically shirtless men all the time and nobody bitches about that but titties are verboten? No way

Give us titty and give us pec, give us booty and give us dick

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm

BottledBodhisvata posted:

I want it back. Ladies get poo poo like Arrow and Lost and basically shirtless men all the time and nobody bitches about that but titties are verboten? No way

Give us titty and give us pec, give us booty and give us dick

There are plenty of rear end and titties on tv. They are on all the dead ladies on crime shows.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

wow, loving awesome

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Saw that necktie mic and immediately thought of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfI_ZTIhBrw#t=1m42s

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib
Whenever a hotel I'm in has rederecord I watch Cidade Alerta and it owns OP. Let's put the criminoso in the back of a SUV like a dog, lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND posted:

wow, loving awesome

wait, i skipped around a bit but still saw no brazilian rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

RAGE HOLE posted:

There are plenty of rear end and titties on tv. They are on all the dead ladies on crime shows.

:negative:

• Locked thread