Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
i live in a cartoon world OP so my thermometer only has three readings "Igloo" "just right" and "boy howdy"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Oberleutnant posted:

im at work so no im not drunk

i am high tho

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Oberleutnant posted:

what's this it looks pretty gnarly + radical

well actually i searched for "cool rad dude" in google images so

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
really regretting not going for turbular and mondo now but there's no going back i've made my racecar bed and i'll have to lay in it

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
lol at the idiots who think 0 = water freezing / 100 = water boiling is irrelevant to daily life

they're loving perfect reference points for figuring out how warm it is

"oh gently caress, it's nearly so cold today that water will turn into a loving solid"

or "oh gently caress, it's nearly so hot today that water will boil and the end times will come"

whereas i have NEVER had chilled brine water and i don't know how warm it is inside a loving horse how are those useful reference markers

like gently caress seriously

having said that I agree with OP that the brine / horse scale is cool on that merit alone

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Also I'm gonna assume a scale with roughly 75 numbers for human comfort is poo poo bad vs a scale with more than 100

-15F stay inside you loving freak. Your lungs will burn.
0F pretty cold, but in an impressive way
15F cold. Hope you like jackets and jackets.
32F water. Freezes. Snow. Nice.
40F long sleeve shirt weather, with a jacket maybe if the sun is out (I know this is a weird concept to you euros but please use your imagination)
55f my personal limit on motorcycle riding. Too cold at 65mph (100km/h)
65F if you're just escaping winters harsh grasp, t shirt weather. If it's the summer, maybe long sleeve
70F the perfect household temperature. Imagine a thermostat with increments based on human comfort. Crazy I know right.
75f perfect outdoor temperature.
80f getting hotter but very pleasant
90f whew close the windows and crank the ac
100f God drat it's hot
115f stay inside otherwise your lungs will burn just breathing

fuickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
This thread used to be cool (~ the temp of chilled brine) but now it's not cool (~a horse's exterior) kill me

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
what if u put a really hot horse in chilled brine water does the system break down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
and when i say hot horse i mean like phwoooarrrr

• Locked thread