Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
How loving frustrating must it be to know that your vote, as an informed, intelligent person, counts as much as that of Momma June with the insect infested 'beetus-toe and her penchant for dating child molesters.

Educated voter: "I think I shall go down to the polling station and cast my vote, after all, I spent a great deal of time educating myself about the various candidates and how their political stances will benefit my community, I believe I can make an informed decision"

Sister loving redneck racist piece of poo poo: "LOL, lemme cancel out your vote with my own, yeehaw, its miller time!"

The biggest argument against democracy is a five minute discussion with the average voter. - Winston Churchill

Just revolt and demand a monarchy already USA scrublords.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
Soiled Meat
http://crooksandliars.com/2014/11/texas-approves-textbook-teaching-moses-one

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Miller Lite owns. Momma June owns. America owns.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Op is clearly fat

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I know, I'll be poor as poo poo living in one of the country's most economically disadvantaged areas with little access to gainful employment or education and I'll vote republican

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

70% of people who are born into poverty remain poor their entire lives hmm with this info i know what i'll do, i will vote republican

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
On the flipside to that is that for whatever reason, some insane, ignorant fucklord also always ends up being king. Don't think of a democracy as idiots cancelling out your vote, but you cancelling out theirs.

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
Mocracy

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

all other systems are worse though

being ruled by emotionless, rational computers would be the best system

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

being ruled by emotionless, rational computers would be the best system

I agree that Just machines should be in charge of big decisions, but only if built by men with compassion and vision. What a beautiful world that would be.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Applewhite posted:

On the flipside to that is that for whatever reason, some insane, ignorant fucklord also always ends up being king. Don't think of a democracy as idiots cancelling out your vote, but you cancelling out theirs.

That's so all the nobles can pull the strings and get all the wealth lol it's the same thing no matter what king or senator the guy with the money owns them

Pr0phecy
Apr 3, 2006
eat all the money then.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
sounds like somebodys a little mad about the election.. little bit?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I hear the People's Democratic Republic of Korea is a real shining beacon of progress that we should all envy.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
all men are created equal

except smelly dumb rednecks!!!!!!!!!

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

mookface posted:

I know, I'll be poor as poo poo living in one of the country's most economically disadvantaged areas with little access to gainful employment or education and I'll vote republican

but fags/mexicans/muslims/big city know-it-all liberals/blacks/godless Satan worshipers/women in the workplace!

still the best system we got and that's scary

oh well bless this mess

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
America is legit the worst country in the world in terms of its citizenry and I sincerely hope we are taken over by someone soon.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol if you don't think people are lovely everywhere else newsflash america just likes to air it's idiots on tv

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

"People who are different from me make me so mad!! Why can't they see that I know what's best for everyone!!"

- Every Democrat

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

spacetoaster posted:

"People who are different from me make me so mad!! Why can't they see that I know what's best for everyone!!"

- Every Democrat

That really is frustrating though.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
It's obvious that every position of power should just be filled with shy STEM majors and transgendered folk so that we can finally focus on topics of importance like pronoun usage and quotas and stuff

oh also people who take weed really seriously like it's the civil rights movement

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
suck my motherfucking balls, OP

literally this big
Jan 10, 2007

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
If people are ill-informed, then why don't you try to inform them?

Professor Tomtom posted:

America is legit the worst country in the world in terms of its citizenry and I sincerely hope we are taken over by someone soon.
:goonsay:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Illegal Carrot posted:

Most people will actively fight being informed, especially when it doesn't play into their egos.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
the hunger games is an accurate depiction of the future, imo. only katness everbeen has the courage and grace to be the next great leader of our society. I hope she and boba fett rule the galaxy forever,

literally this big
Jan 10, 2007

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

mind the walrus posted:

Most people will actively fight being informed, especially when it doesn't play into their egos.

Yeah but some don't.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

the hunger games is an accurate depiction of the future, imo. only katness everbeen has the courage and grace to be the next great leader of our society. I hope she and boba fett rule the galaxy forever,

this is my dream world

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

Illegal Carrot posted:

:goonsay:

Because you touch yourself at night lol

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

wtf is a scrub lord? is it this guy

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lunixnerd posted:

How loving frustrating must it be to know that your vote, as an informed, intelligent person, counts as much as that of Momma June with the insect infested 'beetus-toe and her penchant for dating child molesters.

Educated voter: "I think I shall go down to the polling station and cast my vote, after all, I spent a great deal of time educating myself about the various candidates and how their political stances will benefit my community, I believe I can make an informed decision"

Sister loving redneck racist piece of poo poo: "LOL, lemme cancel out your vote with my own, yeehaw, its miller time!"

The biggest argument against democracy is a five minute discussion with the average voter. - Winston Churchill

Just revolt and demand a monarchy already USA scrublords.

Alrite, I'll be your king. Your welcome nerd.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Is it perhaps that certain groups, lets say divided by geographic regions, have votes that consistently steer the rest of the electorate a certain way due to their intentional ignorance and revisionism in regards to economics, history, and civics?

I don't know, perhaps we should research this more.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Jastiger posted:

Is it perhaps that certain groups, lets say divided by geographic regions, have votes that consistently steer the rest of the electorate a certain way due to their intentional ignorance and revisionism in regards to economics, history, and civics?

I don't know, perhaps we should research this more.

quiet

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

God drat do you have a subscription to my posts.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Jastiger posted:

God drat do you have a subscription to my posts.

someone turns on a spotlight with a silhouette of the confederate flag on it whenever you post

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
lol @ quoting Churchill on politics

let's let Britain just take over any country they want and also all browns should be put in work camps and justly ruled over by white people who are objectively more evolved. that's science bitch

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

You're highly retarded, OP

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Churchill invented the concentration camp

also America is fine, its just ungovernable. Good luck doing any better besides full blown fascism or multiple state secession

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

• Locked thread