Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Gay Tindr but for amputees. We could call it stump grindr.

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

A counter in the forums for number of pages snyped. If it gets above your post per day avg you are banned or get to be mod of ADTRW based off of your avatar and sex offender status

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:page3:

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
Spectral analysis and GIS tools with photoshop's interface for merging, stacking, clipping, and joining. I swear to god it's like some rear end in a top hat is changing his settings on every damned merge and so it just has to open the whole Python faker or some on-the-job trained geologist will have a poo poo.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A dick that is a snake. Like, a living snake with a mind of its own growing out of where a dick should be. It eats pussy.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

A waterproof mount for my phone in the shower to I can ravage myself with two hands in teh tub

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A biohazard suit with the germs on the inside.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

A jailhouse phone that can only make crank calls

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
A software synth that punches the user in the face

Oh wait, Synth1 already exists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003