Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

See this? It's a spout for a gas can. You open the cap and pour your gas in. It's awesome.

See this? This is a piece of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

so true op. also, do you notice how no one ever says that Africa is too black or that China is too asian? really makes you think

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
oh man i'm getting furious just thinking about those stupid gas caps, and the liberal nanny state

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
explain what the 2nd one does differently so us non-americans can be outraged too please

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

jalopybrown posted:

explain what the 2nd one does differently so us non-americans can be outraged too please

its black

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

jalopybrown posted:

It has an internal block thing so you have to press the spout inward towards the can before you are able to pour gas.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
Messing with my gas caps those rear end hats

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

lmao @ all you sheep who think the caps are about gas. they're about white genocide, plain and simple.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Strudel Man posted:

It has an internal block thing so you have to press the spout inward towards the can before you are able to pour gas.

The model I have also requires you to twist the nozzle as well. It's excellent for cleaning your patio with gasoline.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
The Liberals did this, and I'm mad about it.

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
im a liberal and im proud

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
If you really want to commit arson why would you need to use a spout anyway?

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Realtalk: This one is the worst.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Combat liberalism... pour gasoline all over your balls

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Boinks posted:

okay so i understand the part about the dick sheath-and im interested-where does the rest come in?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Any serious serious about their craft is committing arsons with one of these bad boys:

Don't blame the liberals because you haven't put in the effort to obtain a proper gas can.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ

shiksa posted:

okay so i understand the part about the dick sheath-and im interested-where does the rest come in?

both are safety caps like on pill bottles

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
Liberals should do something useful and complain about how anti-siphoning measures negatively impact the poor so you can just go back to using a length of hose

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
fossil fuel chastity belts.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Saw pics, thought was new Fleshlight. Read words, am disappointed.

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

See this? It's a spout for a gas can. You open the cap and pour your gas in. It's awesome.

The problem is liberals are limp-wristed emasculated pathetic excuses for "men" so I doubt any of them are bothered by this, since they just sit inside and watch E! fashion shows and hire Mexicans to mow their lawns, or pull a AA card out of their purses and call for help if they run out of gas.

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

jalopybrown posted:

Allegedly it prevents spills to save mother earth.

In practice it causes spills that the old spout design didn't. Also is a Giant PITA to use, until it inevitably breaks, at which point it functions identically to the original style non Democrat approved spouts

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
First they change your gas caps and next will come the gas cap usage monitor chips.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

that gas cap seems ok to me

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Thanks Obama

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I too hate things being more efficient and safe for the average person.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
the new thing is making stuff so safe you can't actually use it, kind of like how they made health insurance so cheap nobody can afford it. Thanks Obamna

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Jastiger posted:

We fear change.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Jastiger posted:

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
lie-berals are bad and they hate are cuntry and are troops!

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.
I have a can with the spout in the op and of course it broke so now to pour gas I take off the spout and pour from the mouth, inevitably slopping gas around a bit.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
hmm i thought people serious about fires mixed parafin and gasoline.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
Oh no 2 drops of the fuel landed on the ground, the place we got it from but I don't know that because I'm a dumb uneducated liberal, now nature will die and we'll have to go to war with Iraq again - probably what an actual dumb leftist thinks

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

OP I have two gas cans (both the first one and the one Boinks labeled "worst") and I feel your pain.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

liberals :argh:

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

agreed, but sputtering about conservatives

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
toilets
lightbulbs
gas spouts

what else have liberals made worse?

america, for sure

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Boinks posted:

gently caress these things. They are only good for spilling gas and pissing me off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
the best (worst) part is you're paying extra for all the pain in the dick "safety" features. Sheesh

• Locked thread