Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
I think I'd just make my own spout if it bothered me that much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

open container
Sep 16, 2008
just take the whole thing off and use a funnel

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
im really mad about low volume showerheads, can i blame liberals? first thing i do is hookup an high pressure head so i can steal all the hot water in my apartment comple

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Xaris posted:

im really mad about low volume showerheads, can i blame liberals? first thing i do is hookup an high pressure head so i can steal all the hot water in my apartment comple

Yes they did that too, never forget

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
they voted a black man into office and made bullets more expensive.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Liberals hate the common people and so enact mandates that they can use very little of everything. Water, gas, electric-- liberals get it all while the rest of us are forced to ration. What good is protecting the planet if we live in misery?

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

That gas spout does seem stupid and over engineered.

I will fight anyone saying lightbulbs suck now, LEDs are loving awesome :colbert:

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
Is it true that americans smuggle illegal high flush toilets?

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
since 1975, car fuel efficiency standards have resulted in american deaths of 41,600 to 124,800 with an additional 352,000 to 624,000 suffering serious injuries

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

LethalGeek posted:

That gas spout does seem stupid and over engineered.

I will fight anyone saying lightbulbs suck now, LEDs are loving awesome :colbert:

can't use leds as a cheap heat source for animals.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I don't know what any of this poo poo is op because i am not a poor who has to carry around extra gas

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Lowen SoDium posted:

gently caress these things. They are only good for spilling gas and pissing me off.

Like seriously, every time I want to fill my lawn mower I have to line up that stupid notch and then it shoots everywhere. I just know I'm also going to lose the stupid little child proof red cap.

About the only thing it has going for it is the resemblance to an erect penis so I can giggle every time I stick it in my lawn mower's gas hole.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
the LED lightbulbs are fine but liberals had nothing to do with that. They were all about the CFLs, which require rare earth minerals from 14 different countries just like their stupid prius car batteries

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
politics.

open container
Sep 16, 2008

Boinks posted:

Like seriously, every time I want to fill my lawn mower I have to line up that stupid notch and then it shoots everywhere.

open container posted:

just take the whole thing off and use a funnel

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Boinks posted:

Like seriously, every time I want to fill my lawn mower I have to line up that stupid notch and then it shoots everywhere. I just know I'm also going to lose the stupid little child proof red cap.

About the only thing it has going for it is the resemblance to an erect penis so I can giggle every time I stick it in my lawn mower's gas hole.

Congrats on your weird looking penis.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

this guy, when gasoline mowers are illegal and the hybrid-electric mowers cant cut poo poo and probably have a 6 foot cord:

"just use scissors!"

open container
Sep 16, 2008

Drink Cheerwine posted:

this guy, when gasoline mowers are illegal and the hybrid-electric mowers cant cut poo poo and probably have a 6 foot cord:

"just use a push mower!"

Nice try fucker. Modern push mowers are pretty sweet.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Drink Cheerwine posted:

"just use scissors!"

buy a goat.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
We'll be lucky if lawns are legal, I'm sure the next generation of retard liberals going through common core will consider lawns to hurt mother nature too much. Which reminds me, we need more male teachers in school. All these idiot women who couldn't get a job doing anything else are really churning out a bunch of pinko whiners.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

open container posted:

Nice try fucker. Modern push mowers are pretty sweet.

2nding this, got one and it's worked just fine at making grass shorter with no hassle.

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

We'll be lucky if lawns are legal, I'm sure the next generation of retard liberals going through common core will consider lawns to hurt mother nature too much. Which reminds me, we need more male teachers in school. All these idiot women who couldn't get a job doing anything else are really churning out a bunch of pinko whiners.

This but unironically

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

which end is for your dick and which end is for the other dick

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Designed by committee "safety features" are the worst.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Came here to post this.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

My stove automatically shuts itself off every 15 minutes.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

opus111 posted:

how do you make soup?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

I have to set a timer on my phone and run into the kitchen and fire it up again. Tres annoying.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

opus111 posted:

I have to set a timer on my phone and run into the kitchen and fire it up again. Tres annoying.

:wtc:

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
im sick of appliances that would rather shut down functionality to beep at me, at length and rather germanly, when i would like to move past the out of sequence button pushes of history

gently caress you bosch

open container
Sep 16, 2008

opus111 posted:

maybe it's just overheating :suicide:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

I have a hard time believing this one

Redleg
Jul 7, 2003

What an odd looking.....Figurine
That algae oil thing looks cool, if that is a liberal idea I guess maybe they are ok.

calusari
Apr 18, 2013

It's mechanical. Seems to come at regular intervals.
just burn your trees and grass, nature is meant to be dominated

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
I loving hate microwaves. GREAT INVENTION, let's make the edges of the food burnt to a loving crisp while the interior of the food is still ice cold. loving liberals.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
liberals invented autism

The 5th Foid
Nov 22, 2014

by Ralp
I can't see the second image OP, though I do agree.

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
This but with stem cells.

Or embryos.

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe
jastiger likes it so its probably poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
God drat gently caress the row is a good troll