Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I actually have most of the stuff so really all I need is bacon and brown sugar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

The only blender I have is a cheap immersion blender, so it's gonna be chunky too

:stonk:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
##vote Capitalist

I'm saving you from yourself man.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I'll be perfectly honest all the stuff goes together except the raw egg

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Somberbrero posted:

##vote Capitalist

I'm saving you from yourself man.

You will not! I want my 500 points!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Everything except the chili and the raw egg go together well enough. It'd make a perfectly fine smoothie without it.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Asiina posted:

Everything except the chili and the raw egg go together well enough. It'd make a perfectly fine smoothie without it.

I put sriracha in almost everything, I made sriracha ice cream in the past.

I don't have any problems with the chili sauce.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I fixed one last thing. The Garnish list has been updated with the existing amount of garnishes left. Nothing has been purchased yet. Sorry about that.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I made a Shirley Temple Black, you see, that was her married name. No longer a virgin... Get it??? If you don't, I just added alcohol.

I used ginger ale, marischino cherries, the juice from said cherries, and vodka.

I added about a shot of vodka and some of the cherry juice\syrup to a shaker over a bunch of ice. Shook it real good, dropped some cherries in the bottom of a glass and poured the alcohol over it. Then I topped the glass with ginger-ale.

It was yummy, but too small. I should have used a bigger glass and poured it over ice to be more traditional and added more vodka, but I didn't. I also regret not using my citrus flavored rum to compensate for the lack of lemon-lime soda, but I only realized that as typing up this post.

Also, I just used the syrup from the cherries over grenadine because I like it better and it tastes pretty much the same. The only problem ends up being that I run out of syrup before cherries sometimes so they can dry out in the jar, but to combat this, just eat more cherries, problem solved.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'd watch the video but the thought of looking at Cpig's face is just too disgusting.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Opopanax posted:

I'd watch the video but the thought of looking at Cpig's face is just too disgusting.

:(

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Nah I'm just kiddin', you're alright

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
He's not really kidding, he told me in the scum doc.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero posted:

He's not really kidding, he told me in the scum doc.

Oh really?

##vote Somber

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

I forgot to show the banana and the chilli but IT'S HAPPENING!!! I'm planning to add the kahula if it tastes too rank by itself, also so it's alcoholic. I'm gonna have to candify the bacon myself (should get me extra points imo) because I don't think that's a thing in the UK.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

If it wasn't for the chunks of candied bacon, which makes it unpleasantly chewy at times (also I don't know how commercial candied bacon tastes but this was more meaty than candy and the contrast to the other elements being largely very sweet is not great), this would actually be pretty ok. It tastes reasonably good with the subsequent addition of kahula, I do unfortunately have about 3 pints worth that I now need to drink.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I shouldve gone with Pruno to see how many goons I could get to make prison toilet wine.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Hey if we don't have a deadline, we're never gonna lynch.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Somberbrero posted:

Hey if we don't have a deadline, we're never gonna lynch.

100YrsofAttitude posted:

You have until Thursday at 9 pm EST (I am still in Europe after all) to lynch. Coincidentally you also have 3 days until 12 am Friday to make the following two drinks:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Oh neat! It wasn't set in votefinder.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Somberbrero posted:

Oh neat! It wasn't set in votefinder.

Yeah I guess he forgot or whatever. Anyway the cocktail has made me feel sick so we should all lynch opop for suggesting it to begin with.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Good poo poo Pig ##unvote

So we're doing the usual plan right guys, wait until hour till deadline then lynch a random person?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Big Nothing posted:

Good poo poo Pig ##unvote

So we're doing the usual plan right guys, wait until hour till deadline then lynch a random person?

If you have a case, make it. Otherwise, this just reads like an attempt to look active without saying anything useful.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Normally I might agree but it's not like this game is a hotbed of activity right now.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Somberbrero posted:

Normally I might agree but it's not like this game is a hotbed of activity right now.

That's a good point, but I still think it's scummy.

##vote Big Nothing

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

EXAKT Science posted:

If you have a case, make it. Otherwise, this just reads like an attempt to look active without saying anything useful.

I have no cases at all because it is day 1 and nothing has happened yet.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Opopanax posted:

##vote somber That's pretty contrived

Still happy over voting Opop for this.

A recap of what happened... Opop voted me for a silly reason, a good joke vote.
Punt voted opop pretty poorly for the joke vote on me. Bad reasoning, but whatever.
Then somber voted Punt for the bad joke on opop, first quality vote of the game, found a grain of something worthwhile in a game where nothing happened, at least a starting point for content.

Then Opop comes in and votes somber going with a wordplay joke vote. It instantly stops the game from moving somewhere out of the realm of the joke and sqarely back into it, which then BN comes in and shatters any illusion serious vote and gets the goofy train back on it's laugh track.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?
:munch:

I wish I could have joined this game... But as it is, I don't think I would have had the time anyways. In any case, I will be reading along joyfully when I can.

Good luck, all. :)

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Grandicap posted:

Still happy over voting Opop for this.

A recap of what happened... Opop voted me for a silly reason, a good joke vote.
Punt voted opop pretty poorly for the joke vote on me. Bad reasoning, but whatever.
Then somber voted Punt for the bad joke on opop, first quality vote of the game, found a grain of something worthwhile in a game where nothing happened, at least a starting point for content.

Then Opop comes in and votes somber going with a wordplay joke vote. It instantly stops the game from moving somewhere out of the realm of the joke and sqarely back into it, which then BN comes in and shatters any illusion serious vote and gets the goofy train back on it's laugh track.

Nah that's dumb

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Friends,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB99mNtGhJM

I made a new cocktail for you guys.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I'm a little offended nobody has said anything yet

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

MildManeredManikin posted:

I'm a little offended nobody has said anything yet

Who the gently caress pronounces mannered as, "maynard"?

edit: You don't pour a beer like that, you heathen.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It's beautiful MMM.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

windshipper posted:

Who the gently caress pronounces mannered as, "maynard"?

edit: You don't pour a beer like that, you heathen.

Manered

It's a joke about how I hosed up mannered to fit the character limit

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Manered

It's a joke about how I hosed up mannered to fit the character limit

Oooohhhhh.....

Also you still don't pour a beer like that. :mad:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Friends,

I chuckled heartily to myself, MMM.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Friends,

I don't even know what that is! But that was funny. Did it taste ok? 80 points for effort. Same goes for anyone who makes a charming video of the now Bonus Drink Nexal Gets Voted Out!

Any Beer
A Bit of Whiskey
Egg White
Tabasco Sauce
Milk
Add ice cubes (crushed?)
Garnish with an Orange (apple?) wedge.

Have fun. Remember we reward creativity here at the Foodfia Corporation.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

Friends,

:tipshat:

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

That was entertaining. Did it taste good at all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Friends,

This is magical.