Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Spanish Manlove posted:

thank god I have unlimited PM space. BRING IT ON

:siren: Funniest message gets a free av change

Sent. Instead of a dick pic I sent the most cringeworthy quote to come out of GBS this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Spanish Manlove posted:

so far owl day is the only one to make me laugh

Akumos posted:

This is all I have to say about that retarded sc2 drama

Akumos: even if I like
Akumos: found your address
Akumos: and linked it
Akumos: and posted a gps with an arrow of me coming to you
Akumos: and said I was gonna rape you irl
Akumos: you'd just laugh (context -> talking to someone I play games with)
Akumos: but some guy says he's gonna rape a girl in a game of sc2
Akumos: outrage
Akumos: he's LITERALLY going to rape her
Akumos: that is completely unacceptable
Akumos: because
Akumos: a rapist
Akumos: would admit he's going to rape someone
Akumos: on twitter
Akumos: before he did it
Akumos: imo
Akumos: like why are sjw people so loving retarded
Akumos: they just whine about the most asinine poo poo
Akumos: no one in the universe could ever possibly take that as a rape threat but them
Akumos: it's such obvious agenda pushing like how could anyone ever support that and not feel 100% retarded
Akumos: hmm yes these stupid gaming terms are what is holding back women from gaming
Akumos: every time a 12 y/o says he's going to gently caress my mom in CoD
Akumos: I have to check on my mom
Akumos: before she gets raped irl
Akumos: it's really hard
Akumos: being an oppressed gamer
Akumos: tbh
Akumos: sometimes I just want to stop playing games because every time I do I have to make sure my mom isn't being raped irl

Obvious response is probably "Why is it agenda pushing to ask men not to say they're going to rape women?" which is a silly strawman that ignores the context of how the term "rape" is used in competitive games, it's just a stupid term to say you're going to severely beat someone at a game, which is in line with this definition of it "an act of plunder, violent seizure, or abuse; despoliation; violation: the rape of the countryside." It's basically just saying you're going to destroy someone, stop getting offended at dictionary definitions. Unless you think you can literally rape a countryside with your penis.

I thought this quote I sent was funny :shrug:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Akumos posted:

thx

going for the record of most hated goon, well on my way

I don't hate you. :shrug:

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that that was a fake post. It was right.....?

• Locked thread