Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

It was pretty cool, she has a nice rear end, naughty secretary glasses, and was laying it on in a really cumbersome and obvious way.

I have a girlfriend and didn't respond in anything but a pleasant, non engaging way, but it was still cool.

Yeah that's about it, call me gay now or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
Congratulations.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Where was this? What was her race?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
She was creepy. She violated your personal space.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Professor Shark posted:

It was pretty cool, she has a nice rear end, naughty secretary glasses, and was laying it on in a really cumbersome and obvious way.

I have a girlfriend and didn't respond in anything but a pleasant, non engaging way, but it was still cool.

dude, did she just smile at you? stop overthinking stuff you freaking oval office

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
ya fukkin right

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
She was making fun of you OP you idiot

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
oh yeah nice humblebrag you poo poo gently caress OP, way to be attractive and poo poo :qq:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

sig test

Buddha.
Sep 24, 2007

"Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little."
College Slice
Should have done her imo

Only registered members can see post attachments!

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:wink:: "Hello there handsome"
:spergin:: "Hhhh hi gotta go"

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Professor Shark posted:

post pics or it didnt happen

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Benito Hitlerstalin posted:

She was making fun of you OP you idiot

ALL her friends were behind the corner ready to laugh at the nerd who took the bait

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
I have a newish hairdresser and last week she was like "Look at you, you are so cute!" and then she was like "I"m sorry! I'm not trying to hit on you!". I'm like, okay seeing as you know I am gay it's not like it it was going to go anywhere even if you were!"

It was weird. I still like her though. Less weird than the guy that I just met that invited me to a sex party this past weekend.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Three Olives posted:

It was weird. I still like her though. Less weird than the guy that I just met that invited me to a sex party this past weekend.

you silll loving came to it though ;)

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Ratjaculation posted:

you silll loving came to it though ;)

TBH I almost considered it, I've never been to like an implicate sex party, I've been to parties that ended in quasi-orgies but never a party where the entire point of the party was to gently caress.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Three Olives posted:

TBH I almost considered it, I've never been to like an implicate sex party, I've been to parties that ended in quasi-orgies but never a party where the entire point of the party was to gently caress.

u missed out on sore balls and a red butthole man

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

sounds like a curvy goonette

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
when the cashier smiles and says "have nice day' you aint gettin hit on bro

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

it's crazy she im'd me in a pop up window i didn't even know i had yoohoo messenger!!!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Whorelord posted:

sounds like a curvy goonette

For real, it was like some sort of bizarre reverse situation where she was the Goon and I was the one just being nice, hence why I drove home at twice the speed limit to post about it

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Ratjaculation posted:

u missed out on sore balls and a red butthole man

Nah I just had a friend of mine blow me instead, just one, I'm not that big of a whore.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Professor Shark posted:

For real, it was like some sort of bizarre reverse situation where she was the Goon and I was the one just being nice, hence why I drove home at twice the speed limit to post about it

are you aware that the something awful website is now mobile compatible?

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
sometimes the indian girl at the 7/11 gives me eyes but im not falling for that one again

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
hey look a three olives post where he talks about himself instead of anything else the subject might be

IronLawnmower
Aug 28, 2014
Will you press charges?

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

IronLawnmower posted:

Will you press charges?

Domestic violence is an under-reported crime but that does not make it less serious.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.
Post her picture

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Three Olives posted:

Nah I just had a friend of mine blow me instead, just one, I'm not that big of a whore.

I'm on the app and can't remember the smiley code for a high 5.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Ratjaculation posted:

I'm on the app and can't remember the smiley code for a high 5.

:sissies:
You are looking for sissies. With three, lispy Ses.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
a pretty girl hit me today

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
fag

Homo Depot
Jun 27, 2007

Studs on sale!
A pretty girl told me "hi" today. She probably wanted me.

googootiger
Nov 24, 2014

by XyloJW

generative grammer posted:

ALL her friends were behind the corner ready to laugh at the nerd who took the bait

What if she took the joke so far that she had sex with him to make him think she liked him, would he still be owned?

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

googootiger posted:

What if she took the joke so far that she had sex with him to make him think she liked him, would he still be owned?

yes because then she can tell everyone about his micropenis, premature ejaculation and other details of the nerd's lovely loving skills

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
so what made you think she was hitting on you, are you 100% sure she wasn't just placing her order?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

She was not pretty, you just have low goon internet standards.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Professor Shark posted:

op passed 7/10 girl, girl looks at op and does not show immediate disgust, next stop for op: GBS

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
human being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
OP post the picture I'm sure you took of her

• Locked thread