Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i spend a lot of my time on the forums they're great

thanks lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

why is everything huge, im not blind

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!
I've always pretty much enjoyed myself here.

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
if I zoom in it's too big and if I zoom out it's too small

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
I like the something awful forums. I'm ten years a goon. There's funny stuff here. Thanks lowtax.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I will forever try to recreate the good old days of the Something Awful forums

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
I like it. I like to post. I like to read post.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I enjoy making the forums ever so slightly worse for everyone else.

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Inevitable posted:

I enjoy making the forums ever so slightly worse for everyone else.

:D :D :D

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Something Awful will forever remain the only place on the internet that I can tolerate to any degree.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
I want my :10bux: and the past 7 years back, Lowtax. Not satisfied.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Cabal Ties
Feb 28, 2004
Yam Slacker
You will probably read this so it seems like a good opportunity to say thank you and well done the forums have evolved well over the past ten years of use and although I flitter in and out of using certain forums gbs is best it's been in years

I feel gutted to still end up missing out on so many of the iconic happenings around here though, if I had a suggestion it would be to highlight hilarious/depressing forums dramas better to people who don't spend their entire day on the forums but no idea how you'd implement this

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

lowtax you ever notice your name is like dick yanker, pretty funny, like jerking off is in your name haha

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I set this thread as my homepage and bookmark in my internet browser thanks low tax

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

CareyB posted:

I feel gutted to still end up missing out on so many of the iconic happenings around here though, if I had a suggestion it would be to highlight hilarious/depressing forums dramas better to people who don't spend their entire day on the forums but no idea how you'd implement this

Someone should suggest to Lowtax that he create a SAclopaedia to document all the crazy poo poo that's gone on over the years.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I am viewing the forums at 90% to counteract the sudden gigantism

az
Dec 2, 2005

why did you change the font, why

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the awful forums own

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!
Doobie is permissible again, so a solid 3.74 stars is warranted.

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug
im haveing a nice experience posting this from my Wii. thanks aWiifulapp!

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

old dog child posted:

Your dick pics have never looked so grand and impressive though, eh!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Gunky Junket posted:

Your dick pics have never looked so grand and impressive though, eh!

no it's not like i'm using a microscope

Frisky
Apr 2, 2012

What turtle?
I quite enjoy reading about other people personal lives to feel better about mine.

Thanks El-Te :twisted:

Space Whale
Nov 6, 2014
I am enjoying the spot on social commentary of these here forums Mr. Lowtax.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

old dog child posted:

yeah this

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Widestancer posted:

I'm having a good time here.

:havlat: But I have an idea :havlat:
It would be really cool if we could buy unban certs for other people when they get banned like we can when we want to spend money to buy them a witty avatar instead of trying to contact them offsite or getting a hold of an admin.

That would result in a lot more fun I think for everyone. Thanks for taking the time to read this new friend!

:wooper:

This, but ban certificates instead.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

i'm not going to read every post, but i feel like a lot of people will complain about the font, and i would like to say that i think it is fine.

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
Goons aren't as amusing as they used to be. All the characters have been run off, and everyone that's left is too stuck in their ways to have fun or be honest.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
hi lowtax

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
I am enjoying your internet web forums Mr Lowtax. Are you enjoying my $35?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Thanks for the words of encourage Motax

Eager for your reply,
Broenheim, esq.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Lowtax posted:

The Something Awful Forums should be a pleasant and enjoyable place to visit and chat with friends, meet interesting new people, and learn wonderful things. I hope you are enjoying your stay here on the Something Awful Forums, and if you are not, please let me know why.

Sincerely,

Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka

i love you

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
just use the SomethingAwfulFixes on the Chrome app store. It makes SA look like it did before all the changes.

Looks GOOD.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I dig it.

LolitaSama
Dec 27, 2011

Lowtax posted:

The Something Awful Forums should be a pleasant and enjoyable place to visit and chat with friends, meet interesting new people, and learn wonderful things. I hope you are enjoying your stay here on the Something Awful Forums, and if you are not, please let me know why.

Sincerely,

Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka

Can you make it so when someone quotes you its like reddit and a notification appears.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

LolitaSama posted:

Can you make it so when someone quotes you its like reddit and a notification appears.

Use the option to bookmark a thread when you post in it and then go to http://forums.somethingawful.com/bookmarkthreads.php. Or the user control panel, which is basically the same thing.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lowtax posted:

Sincerely,

Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka

The fact Coupons & Deals has helped me win or save several thousand dollars worth of stuff over the years, SA was the best investment I've made for ten bucks.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

when i joind these forums i was a prosperous man, now i have nothing. i would not recommend them to anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I enjoy my forums experience in general and also the fact that QCS is now a place where people can express criticism or ask questions and mods and admins will respond to and address issues people bring up rather than ridicule them.

• Locked thread