Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
Rick,

I'm lovin' it

-Zimm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
My experience is okay, but I think some days I spend too much time on here.

Also, the denizens of FYAD can be really mean.

Edit:
<== Exhibit B.

Maka
Mar 18, 2001

literally haven't bothered with any other forum since 2000

evilskillit
Jan 7, 2014

METAL TOADS
Fishing for ideas to make the place really awful?

Seriously tho this is the only forum I don't hate. Between this membership and a six pack of craft beer, I have only minor regrets about my decision.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Suicide Sam E. posted:

My experience is okay, but I think some days I spend too much time on here.

Also, the denizens of FYAD can be really mean.

Edit:
<== Exhibit B.
ice avatar

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
There is a giant head floating around on this page.

e:

syscall girl fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Nov 26, 2014

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

syscall girl posted:

There is a giant head floating around on this page.

I think it's Cloris Leachman :confused:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
yeah im havin a fuckin experience right now, to be sure

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Maka posted:

literally haven't bothered with any other forum since ever

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

Thanks for the excellent customer experience. I'm very satisfied. 5/5 stars

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Maka posted:

Oh yeah, that's a good point. The idea of forums in general may be dying out but I don't think there is a better general purpose forum out there. And I have used other ones like the Microsoft Office support forums and one for RV maintenance but that's just because they come up in google searches for very specific problems. And there's a good chance I could have found my answers in PYF stupid/small questions but my questions were extremely specific and already answered elsewhere.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

syscall girl posted:

Oh yeah, that's a good point. The idea of forums in general may be dying out but I don't think there is a better general purpose forum out there. And I have used other ones like the Microsoft Office support forums and one for RV maintenance but that's just because they come up in google searches for very specific problems. And there's a good chance I could have found my answers in PYF stupid/small questions but my questions were extremely specific and already answered elsewhere.

those are some utility forums where you go to get answers to one-off typoe stuff

SA is a hearth and home on the internet

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
Hi Lowtax, I'd like to ask your permission to post threads in GBS again. I think the quality of my threads are slightly above average for GBS. For instance, the "I'm making GBS threads" thread actually featured me making GBS threads. I love you a lot Lowtax.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

i like everything now. that flying head really seals the deal. A+++ would post again

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Maka posted:

I have forgotten how to go to any website other than this, twitter, and google.com.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Lowtax can please embed this laugh into all GBS threads?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS9D6w1GzGY

thanks.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I felt bad that you banned me for refusing to upgrade to plat, so after a few weeks I re activated and got plat so maybe we're good? Hope so

Other than that I would like you to change my name to something witty and fun, Lowtax style thanks m8

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

interwhat posted:

I felt bad that you banned me for refusing to upgrade to plat, so after a few weeks I re activated and got plat so maybe we're good? Hope so

Other than that I would like you to change my name to something witty and fun, Lowtax style thanks m8

change this goons name to "sucker of mod dick"

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Old Lady Head has improved my life, Lowtax.

I don't know how to repay you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Lowtax posted:

The Something Awful Forums should be a pleasant and enjoyable place to visit and chat with friends, meet interesting new people, and learn wonderful things. I hope you are enjoying your stay here on the Something Awful Forums, and if you are not, please let me know why.

Sincerely,

Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka

STOP YELLING

• Locked thread