Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
wanna prank my friend with some fun gags
Something like giving him a blowjob when he's sleeping as a joke and things like that, need some good ideas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Give him the ol' sleep goatse

detroit
Nov 11, 2009
lol wow! too edgy for me op... sheesh.. a blowjob?!?? haha

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Hang a noose on the ceiling, tie a chair to the door with a rope, invite your friends to come over and tell them the door is open, stand on the chair and put the noose around your neck and wait for them to pull the chair off as they open the door

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
drug them and leave them at Bill Cosby's house

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
tell him you need to speak to his parents and he needs to be there then hold his hand and tell them you're both gay for each other

then get married and live a happy life OP

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
May I recommend

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Das Boo posted:

May I recommend

look at the dentures on that guy

SurfinArbiter
Jul 3, 2013

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011
tape the handle down on the sink sprayer. When they turn on the water it will get them all wet

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Punch him in the face with your hand

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

When they start telling some long boring story, play them off with Grateful Dead's "Ripple." Gets em every time.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
Invite him over for dinner, then surprise him by murdering you're famil.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Dismantle and reassemble one of their vehicle inside their house, that'll show your friends what's what.

An alternative is wrapping everything they own in tinfoil, wait in hiding, then once they see the hilarious prank you just played on them yell "Something Awful Dot Com!" and then kill you're self

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
Jerk off on their face while they're sleeping. I always pull this prank. Get'em in the eyes so they're stuck shut in the morning.

naem
May 29, 2011

Rape!!

naem
May 29, 2011

just rape

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Lowtax posted:

Feel them up while they're sleeping OP. Put your hand down there shirt and feel their nipples. Put your hand down their shorts and feel there nono parts. Lick there legs/feet. Put your finger in there mouth. Then jerk off in there hair. Best prank there is

What the gently caress is wrong with you?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

okay so invite a friend to go out for dinner. when it comes time to pay open up your wallet and be like ive got this... oh wait whats this in here? and have your friend look in and see and pow!!! socked in the nose!! also dont actually bring any money or means of payment so your friend will have to pay

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

if youve got a friend that bikes use a grinder to cut into the chain so that it will break really easily ... not as fun as the last one because you probably wont get to see theyre reaction though

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Fill half a shot glass with hotdog water and half with whiskey

Make him take the shot:D

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

piss and poo poo in a glass bottle and close it back up and then put it on your friends hot stove while hes not looking :twisted:

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

generative grammer posted:

Hang a noose on the ceiling, tie a chair to the door with a rope, invite your friends to come over and tell them the door is open, stand on the chair and put the noose around your neck and wait for them to pull the chair off as they open the door

gonna try this bbr

Reer
Sep 27, 2007

by Ralp
borrow his car then push it into a river

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

cut youre stomach open and lets your intestines fall out, then say "whoops! I feel like ive forgotten some thing!!"

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

cut off your dick plus balls and boil them then serve them to you are friends

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

heres opne for hallowseve, get a bowl filled with peeled grapes and blind fold your friend and say "LOOK OUT HERE IS A BOWL OF EYE BALLS" and then when they feel it (it feels gross) cut out theree eyeballs and hide them in the grapes, watch their reaction when they puyt grapes back in theye eye sockets!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

theres also the old classic, get your friends into a room and tell them you have something very important to tell them. when they are all looking at you get the shotgun youve hidden behinmd the couch and shoot yourself in the face and when you fall down you rigged up a systyem of pulleys that makes the banner that says "SURPRISE" appear

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
handcuff a shopping cart to his doorknob and then ring the bell and then hide and then laugh at his reaction when he comes out

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Invite your friends to a sleep over. Wait till they're all sleeping. Set the oven to bake at 450 and leave the oven door open. Leave quietly in the night and come back in the morning. If there's a giant crater in the ground, where your house used to be, you did something wrong. If all your friends are dead from gas poisoning then you just pulled the ultimate prank. Congratulations.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Invite your friends on a Road Trip to Grand Canyon. Tire them out before the road trip by hiking the day before. Make sure they're all asleep for this next part. Upon entering the Grand Canyon visitors parking, ignore all signs and just drive straight for it, don't even park. Be sure to be the only one to barrel roll out of the car before it reaches the edge. When they wake up, they're all gonna laugh at how hard you pranked them.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Drown them. Just Drown them. Imagine their deep underwater, cold, dark, and alone, when they run out of oxygen. They try to make their way up to the surface. Eventually, however, their lungs can't take it and they take in a breath. Instead of receiving oxygen, water rushes into their lungs. The last thing they ever see is the sweet prank you just pulled on them OP, slowly fading away into blurry nothingness...

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

v nice ideas sof ar

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

v nice ideas sof ar

:agreed: Kinda don't like lowtaxs idea though. Seems too boring.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Replace ther toilet paper with a cactus

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Replace all their forks and knives with spoons. And all their plates with bowls. And all their food with soup

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Steal and pawn all their jewelry

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

ring their doorbell in the middle of the night and moon them when they open the door

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Make relentless homophobic slurs against them for a few weeks then drunkenly admitting you lust over him. Beg for a pity gently caress and if you are successful blackmail him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Don't make pranks to people.

• Locked thread