Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Go isles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

Pillbug
Halaks pads sure are ugly

How does brayden schenn not even get that on net from there completely unmarked

Nvm I am obviously half blind

aejix fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Nov 25, 2014

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Mason looking pretty focused early

I dry heaved just looking at those deep fried rolled chicken pooptaco things from taco bell

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Stebe :stare:

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
I am consistently amazed that more hands/wrists/fingers aren't broken during fights.

Of all possible outcomes between flyers and isles, a goaltending duel was pretty low on my list of expectations

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Every time I feel myself getting irrationally angry about what a piece of poo poo Milan lucic is, I can always go watch his post game interview after they got eliminated last year

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Mason taking a beating, was that couterierrorueroerur that nearly snapped masons head off

Oh right Coburn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
That loving save from halak holy poo poo

Tavares has the most badass dekes

• Locked thread