Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

quote:

Ravens vs. Saints

Baltimore doesn’t have an easy task in front of them, taking a mediocre pass defense into a hostile environment, against one of the NFL’s top quarterbacks. However, Drew Brees hasn’t played like an MVP candidate in 2014, and the Mercedes-Benz Superdome hasn’t done much to help the Saints win games. This season, the Ravens have been just as good as the Saints on the offensive end, averaging 26.1 points per game. Against losing teams, Joe Flacco has put up big numbers, helping Baltimore score 38 points against Carolina and 48 points against Tampa Bay. He could be in for another big night against a banged up New Orleans secondary that has the league’s No.27 pass defense.

Start Time: 8:30 p.m. ET

TV Channel: ESPN

Point Spread: Saints by 3 points

Over/Under: 51 points

But be honest, you all want the Saints to win the NFC South at 5-11 and host Seattle. A win tonight is just a tinier step towards the dream.

If Drew wins tonight, he'll be the third quarterback ever to beat all 32 teams in the league.

Geaux Saints!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Let's go Ravens, Falcons re-take the divisional lead if you can do it.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

anyone got that basedstreams link

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Little known fact, every meal in New Orleans is eaten at Cafe du Monde.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Ravens are terrible on the road, Saints will win.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

Little known fact, every meal in New Orleans is eaten at Cafe du Monde.

that coffee rules though.

god i need another new orleans trip.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Huh, Saints are 3-2 at home, Ravens are 2-3 on the road, both are on two game losing streaks, both streaks involve the Bengals.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

I don't like when the Ravens play on MNF. I prefer sunday games.

And the Ravens are on a one-game winning streak. But are still on a two game road losing streak.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I should've said: 2 game losing streak at home for the Saints and on the Road for the Ravens. Poorly worded.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Either way I doubt we win this.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Sean Payton looks really tired.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

Sean Payton looks really tired.

crossfit and vicodin takes it out of you

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

who doesn't want a 5-6 win division champ

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Nonsense stats:

Scott Kacsmar:
Reminder: Drew Brees has 40 TD, 3 INT in his last 11 home prime-time games

Vertical Lime posted:

who doesn't want a 5-6 win division champ

Real jerks!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Kawalimus would be excited!! A bald eagle nest is starting to build a nest on a really tall tree near me :dance:

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

ravens gonna take a dump on MNF

brees is going to eviscerate our secondary unless we sack him every single play

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

is this the ferguson riot gdt

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Kawalimus would be excited!! A bald eagle nest is starting to build a nest on a really tall tree near me :dance:

Cool! Bald eagles are so abundant now. But funny enough that's not so great news for other birds. What I've come to understand is that they're starting to hurt the populations of other birds like Great Blue Herons, which have decline dramatically in recent years in some places.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

I had no idea so many Ravens had left after the Super Bowl.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
I stopped watching the bills jets game to watch the monday night game pregame show

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

Cool! Bald eagles are so abundant now. But funny enough that's not so great news for other birds. What I've come to understand is that they're starting to hurt the populations of other birds like Great Blue Herons, which have decline dramatically in recent years in some places.

you heard it here folks

kawalimus hates america

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Kawalimus posted:

Near my friends cabin, there's like. a gaggle of Blue Herons. And they sound creepy as poo poo

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
it's that dude from mad men on the national anthem!

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

I had no idea so many Ravens had left after the Super Bowl.

The only defenders still left from that team are Upshaw, Suggs, Jimmy Smith and Ngata

Geno
Apr 26, 2004
STUPID
DICK
SALVATOR RAMANO WTF

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Near my friends cabin, there's like. a gaggle of Blue Herons. And they sound creepy as poo poo

The first time I heard this angry Great Blue I actually was kind of unnerved. They do freak me out kind of.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
The ravens are crap

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

The ravens are crap

ima kick your rear end irl

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Sour Diesel posted:

you heard it here folks

kawalimus hates america

I do kind of hate it when every single person comes up to me while I'm birding and is like "you know there are eagles here, right??"

And I know they are being nice. But I just want to say "yeah, they're everywhere. They're really common these days".

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Aw crap, I forgot Steve Smith was playing us tonight.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Silly Burrito posted:

ice up son

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Silly Burrito posted:

His production has gone down a lot since he faced Carolina. Wish that had been our week 17 game lol. I still like him, but his production is now more what you'd expect from a 35 year old player.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

the last time he was on mnf was that game

ssbbud
Jan 2, 2014
I had to check here to make sure that was Sal singing the anthem. :911:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Kawalimus posted:

The first time I heard this angry Great Blue I actually was kind of unnerved. They do freak me out kind of.

One had a frog, dropped it, looked at me and just bellowed, it looks like a dinosaur

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Top Hats Monthly posted:

One had a frog, dropped it, looked at me and just bellowed, it looks like a dinosaur

When I was in Florida I saw a yellow-billed cuckoo gulping a frog. It was cool.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

First first down out of about 30 tonight.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Kawalimus posted:

When I was in Florida I saw a yellow-billed cuckoo gulping a frog. It was cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naElLC53tVs :stonklol: WHAT THE gently caress

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

lmao this game is going to suck so hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

lol jesus christ.

• Locked thread