Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
heard that in a game once

this is the cool gaming quotes thread btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Tailtime!

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Mutton! Fresh Mutton!

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I used to be an adventurer like you, until I took an arrow to the knee.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Stay awhile and listen - Deckard Bane

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Hey check this out...

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
DOWNWARD loving DOG!

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
this should just be the Rodin quotes thread, imho

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
everything barry ever said in resident evil

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

"I'M A WARIO! I'M A GONNA WIN!!!"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

Hey check this out...

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

Starhawk64 posted:

"I'M A WARIO! I'M A GONNA WIN!!!"

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
SO LONG GAY BOWSER

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

"..."

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
this guy are sick, ha ha

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Hey, it's that dog!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
Would you like to join me for a game of Russian Roulette? Come on, how about it, son? If you win, I'll tell you a secret. "How to hit on women with 100% success! If you lose, then I want you to kill the President.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Nanomashoes posted:

Hey, it's that dog!

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Find the right way down through the maze, to the food, then find the exit. Push the exit button. If the food tastes awful, don't eat it, go back and try another way. They want the same thing that you do, really, they want a path, just like you. You are in a maze in a maze, but which one counts? Your maze, their maze, my maze. Or are the mazes all the same, defined by the limits of their paths? Existence is simple: find the food, push the button, hit the treadmill. But sometimes it gets much harder. Sometimes the food makes you sick, or you can hear nearby feet racing you, urging you on. Sometimes the button only gets you landed right back in the beginning of the maze again, and the food won't satisfy. There is only one path and that is the path that you take, but you can take more than one path. Cross over the cell bars, find a new maze, make the maze from it's path, find the cell bars, cross over the bars, find a maze, make the maze from its path, eat the food, eat the path.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i SPEEL my DRINK

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Whaddya buying... oh gently caress

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

"Fire in the hole!!!" - Counter-Strike

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

I need to play more of this

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
friend of the family

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Mrgrgr...

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
I know a lot of gamers out there don't have much patience. Least that's what Bishop, the dude at the video store said. So I'm at the register, then I realize I got no money. I was seriously broke. Why? Cuz I met this smokin' hot chick last night at the Death-Match bar. Man, she smelled good! So being the gentleman I am, I bought her a drink. Anyhoo, I decide to get a job. The gig: assassinate the Drifter. So I went where I was supposed to and waited for the guy to show up. And there he was. This cat. Well dressed, cool. Couldn't tell if he was "the poo poo"...or just plain ol' poo poo. Yeah, so he's stylin', fast, aggressive and packin' heat. Bada Bing! Or at least it was supposed to be... Til she showed up. Her name: Silvia Christel. An agent with this whatchamacallit Association. I wanna be number one. How's that? Short and simple enough for you? It's gonna be a long, hard road. But who knows? Could kick rear end... Could be dangerous. Could totally suck. Whaddaya say, bro? Join me. Let's see how far we can take this. And for you there holding the Wii Remote right now... Just press the A Button. Let the bloodshed begin!

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Henshin a go go baby!

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
BARF!