Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
in the hunger games: catching fire

it doesn't happen in the movie that came out but the one that will come out next year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
nooo prim is MY FAVOURITE

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The weathered Pollyanna gets killed as a symbolic representation of the loss of innocence inherent in any revolution? I'm shocked.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
ban this motherfucker for spoiling hungergame

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
snape kills katniss

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008
time to riot gently caress you oh wait young adult novels i dont know who prim is

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
at the end of the illiad they finally get into the city troy when achilles has the idea to dismantle their ships and rebuild them into the famous trojan horse :ssh:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
the dwarf crossbows his dad on a toilet and he shits his pants

danynreas spends the entire 5th book spraying explosive diarrhea over everything

e: j law ends up marrying and sucking peeta's tiny turgid beta dick

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

ive seen the movies and i could not tell you who those characters are.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

We are a savage nation.

Philadelphia
Sep 29, 2014
who the gently caress names their child prim

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Philadelphia posted:

who the gently caress names their child prim

Have you read/seen The Hunger Games loving no one has a normal name:

Katniss, Gale, Coin, Plutarch, Haymitch, Peeta. The most normal one I can think of off the top of my head is Joanna.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

Have you read/seen The Hunger Games loving no one has a normal name:

Katniss, Gale, Coin, Plutarch, Haymitch, Peeta. The most normal one I can think of off the top of my head is Joanna.

Aiden.

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

The last book was so bad I can't even remember the ending well enough to spoil it. I remember she has to kill president snow but shoots some other bitch with an arrow instead or something. Then she marries Peeta but hates him and her life and just spends her days wishing she was dead like everyone else that ever mattered to her. It was all very rushed and lovely and Suzanne Collins ran out of good ideas when she was still working on Clarissa Explains it All.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Wooten posted:

The last book was so bad I can't even remember the ending well enough to spoil it. I remember she has to kill president snow but shoots some other bitch with an arrow instead or something. Then she marries Peeta but hates him and her life and just spends her days wishing she was dead like everyone else that ever mattered to her. It was all very rushed and lovely and Suzanne Collins ran out of good ideas when she was still working on Clarissa Explains it All.
that actually sounds good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

FordPRefectLL posted:

in the hunger games: catching fire

it doesn't happen in the movie that came out but the one that will come out next year

Oh no, you spoiled the movie no-one cares about, you bastard. Quick, spoil Divergent as well.

• Locked thread