Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

SURVIVOR SERIES 2014

Pre-Show
Fandango vs. Justin Gabriel
WINNER: Fandango

Pre-Show
Jack Swagger vs. Cesaro
WINNER: Jack Swagger

Fatal Four Way Tag Team Championship Match
Goldust © & Stardust © vs. Jimmy Uso & Jey Uso vs. Diego & Fernando vs. The Miz & Damien Mizdow
WINNER: Miz & Mizdow (NEW CHAMPS)

Survivor Series Match
Natalya, Naomi, Alicia Fox & Emma vs. Paige, Layla, Summer Rae & Cameron[/b]
WINNER: Natalya, Naomi, Alicia Fox & Emma

Grudge Match
Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt
WINNER: Bray Wyatt (DQ)

Filler Match
Adam Rose & The Bunny vs. Heath Slater & Titus O'Neil
WINNER: Adam Rose & The Bunny

WWE Divas Championship Match
AJ Lee © vs. Nikki Bella
WINNER: Nikki Bella

Survivor Series Match
AUTHORITY DISBANDS & LOSES POWER IF THEY LOSE
Team Cena (John Cena, Dolph Ziggler, Big Show, Erick Rowan & Ryback) vs. Team Authority (Seth Rollins, Kane, Mark Henry, Rusev & Luke Harper)
WINNER: Team Cena

RAW REPORT

HHH & Steph came out. They cut the promo about them losing last night. They got mad at the fans. After about 8 minutes Daniel Bryan came out. He YES'd in front of HHH & Steph. He YES'd with the crowd. We went to commercial.

We come back and Bryan is still YESing. He announces he's in charge tonight! He called out the rest of the Authority. Time to book them all in matches!!! He starts with Rollins - says the WWE UNIVERSE is going to decide. 3 Options they have:

TEAM A: Mark Henry & Luke Harper
TEAM B: Mark Henry & Kane
TEAM C: Jamie Noble & Joey Mercury

He gave Kane a new title. He's now director of food and beverage. No longer Corporate Kane but Concessions Kane. Bryan I love you but we're 25 minutes into this show. Kane got a tub with food to carry around.

Bryan says Rusev needs to be more patriotic. He gives him 2 options on what he can do tonight: He can defend his title against ~everyone~ in a battle royal tonight OR he can come into the ring with a giant AMERICAN FLAG and do the Pledge of Allegiance.

He moves onto Luke Harper. He books him against "THE LUNATIC FRINGE" DEAN AMBROSE in a IC TITLE MATCH.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST IS MARK HENRY. He books him against Ryback in a WRESTLEMANIA REMATCH from that WrestleMania a year or 2 back. Crowd is just dead at this point. Says the match is happening RIGHT NOW. No mention of Big Show who turned to join the Authority.

Ryback immediately jumps Mark Henry and we go to commercial break 30 MINUTES INTO THE SHOW.

MATCH 1: RYBACK VS. MARK HENRY

We come back from commercial at 8:34 and Mark Henry is woozy and Ryback looks pumped! The bell rings at 8:34 and we finally have a match! Ryback gets an immediate jump on Henry, hits a lariat and wins.

WINNER: Ryback via Pinfall (Lariat) [00:00:54]

HHH & Steph are off the show but we still get segments with them! They're walking backstage and run into Vince. Steph says she's sorry she let him down. Vince isn't angry - he's disappointed. He ends up yelling at Steph when she says "sorry" again. They all leave in the same Limo.

MATCH 2: INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH - LUKE HARPER © VS. DEAN AMBROSE

As Ambrose comes down to the ring they just kinda mention that he's in a TLC with Wyatt at the next show. They start slow and Ambrose hits a dive at 2:30 and they go to commercial 5 seconds later. We come back and the fans are chanting for something going on outside the ring. Match starts to pick up at the 6:30 mark but never seems to get to a point where it's anything special. Luke Harper goes for a Superplex and gets knocked off. Ambrose hits a diving elbow to a standing Harper. Harper immediately gets up and hits a superkick. Ambrose htis the Jawbreaker Lariat. Harper leaves the ring, grabs his title and goes to leave - but Ambrose hits a dive. Dean Ambrose is literally shoved into the referee and he calls for a DQ. Horrible finish. I think they wanted you to think that the referee was trying to get Ambrose off of Harper but Ambrose threw the referee off - but Ambrose took a back bump so it just didn't look good at all.

WINNER: Luke Harper via DQ (Referee Shove) [00:11:30] Airtime

After the match Harper hits a boot - but Ambrose makes a quick comeback. Gets a chair and hits DIRTY DEEDS on it. Then he brings a ladder and then a table into the ring. Bray Wyatt jumps Ambrose, helping his old friend. He beats the hell out of him and poses as we go to commercial.

When we come back we get the return of Santino Marella with a Masked & Shirtless LARRY THE CABLE GUY. Jingle All the Way 2. They do comedy. Goldust & Stardust come out. They scare Santino & Larry off and head towards the ring.

MATCH 3: WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS MATCH - THE MIZ © & DAMIEN MIZDOW © VS. GOLDUST & STARDUST

I'm sorry I just wasn't paying attention to most of this match because of the Ferguson stuff. gently caress everything. Miz got hurt and was being checked on by Doctors. Mizdow was on his own for the bulk of the match and fighting on his own. Miz ended up making a blind tag, hit his finish and won.

WINNER: The Miz & Damien Mizdow via Pinfall (Skull Crushing Finale) [00:07:10]

Kane is at a concession stand with food. A lady comes up to him and introduces herself as his manager. She's being really irrational. Kane is mad but doesn't say anything.

Rusev is here and doesn't want to defend his title against the entire Roster. Doesn't want to perform the Pledge either - I don't blame him!!! Bryan gives Rusev another chance to perform the pledge and brings out SGT. SLAUGHTER to help supervise him. Rusev doesn't do anything. Sarge bullies Lana into doing it - but they leave before saying "The United States of America". Rusev backs Sarge into a corner. Sarge takes off his hat and suddenly JACK SWAGGER RUNS OUT TO FIGHT RUSEV AGAIN. He chases him off.

Comedy with Kane, Santino & Larry the Cable Guy. Mustard got squirt all over Santino.

MATCH 4: FANDANGO w/ Rosa Mendes VS. JUSTIN GABRIEL

New Fandango reminds me of Alberto Del Rio. About 3 fans start chanting Fandangos old music - which I just now am realizing is dead now haha. Fans chant CM Punk. I agree. Fandango hits a leg drop and wins.

WINNER: Fandango via Pinfall (Top Rope Legdrop) [00:01:47]

Big Show is backstage and he's got a scowl on his face. Commercial.

Big Show comes out after commercial. GIANT SMILE. Thumbs up. "I just wanted to come out here and make sure we're all cool!" he said. He's talking about how he just made a mistake! People make mistakes all the time! He starts fake-crying. He brings up the lovely lovely lovely storyline from last year when talking about how much he HATES The Authority. "I HAVE FEELINGS. I HAVE FEARS. I HAVE A FAMILY TO PROVIDE FOR!" He explains he thought his team would lose and he just PANICKED. Asks for forgiveness and the fans BOO him. He starts to get angry and won't accept the BOO. Says he's a good person. I WOULDN'T HAVE DONE WHAT I DID IF I COULD GO BACK! Guilts the fans by saying he's put his body on the line for 20 years. Fans chant YOU SOLD OUT. Big Show snaps. Yells at everyone. Wants respect.

Erick Rowan comes out. Big Show calls him the UPSIDE DOWN SHEAMUS. Starts talking in baby voice saying he's so brave to come out without his "kitty cat"???? KFG tells me this is the Grumpy Cat doll from last week. Rowan takes off his sheep mask and grabs Big Shows mic. Says he doesn't like BULLIES and fights him. He throws lovely elbows and then does a hilarious spinkick. They yell at each other and Show flees to end the segment.

Team ROH meets backstage. Dolph shows up. "I just asked my 1.4 million twitter followers to vote for you guys". Commercial.

LIVE NEXT MONDAY: AUSTIN INTERVIEWS VINCE MCMAHON ON HIS PODCAST AFTER RAW.

Brie & Nikki Bella are out. Brie is all smiles with her sister. She's wrestling tonight.

AJ Lee comes out. Cuts a promo on Nikki & Brie and it's kinda bad. She said "Lesbihonest" at one point also.

MATCH 5: BRIE BELLA VS. AJ LEE

I don't know if Brie is in the process of turning heel or what. Sure seems like it but Nikki seems to be disrespecting her sister?

Oh wait she cost AJ the win and interfered for her sister.

WINNER: Brie Bella via Pinfall (Roll Up) [00:03:24]

AJ cuts a promo on how they cheat. "Talent is not sexually transmitted" was how she ended this.

Larry the Cable Guy & Santino on commentary. We're getting an ISW match.

MATCH 6: ADAM ROSE & THE BUNNY VS. TYSON KIDD & NATALYA

The bunny works over Tyson Kidd and humps in the direction of Natalya. Tyson Kidd hits it with a Solebutt and tags in Nattie. The bunny I think kissed her hand, so Tyson Kidd immediately tags back in and demands a kiss from her. Hot tag on Adam Rose. Hits a nice spinebuster for a 2. Bunny starts being an idiot and posing towards the party van - accidentally tripping Rose in the Process. Kidd gets a schoolboy and wins.

WINNER: Tyson Kidd & Natalya via Pinfall (Schoolboy) [00:03:08]

RYBACK IS CUTTING A PROMO ABOUT HOW THANKSGIVING IS SOON AND HE'S STARVING. RUN AWAY.

WE'RE BACK FROM COMMERCIAL AND HE ASKS KANE FOR 2 CANS OF TUNA FISH, A PROTEIN SHAKE WITH EXTRA PROTEIN FOR THE BIG GUY AND A BIG BAG OF BEEF JERKY. Kane says they're out of that and throws him a hot dog. Ryback then destroys Kane - sandwiching him between the wall and register and spraying him with Ketchup & Mustard. Kane had attempted to fight back by throwing popcorn in his face - but it was just too much. "HEY KANE. YOU FORGOT YOUR NUTS... STUPID!!!" he says as he throws him a bag of peanuts.

Cena & Dolph cut a promo. I didn't listen. Sorry.

KungFu Grip: They said they did it for everyone in the back. Cena is proud of Dolph

Thanks buddy.

The results are in.

KANE / MARK HENRY - 3%
LUKE HARPER / MARK HENRY - 4%
JOEY MERCURY & JAMIE NOBLE - 93%

TEAM ROH IS HERE AND THEY'RE PUMPED.

MATCH 7: JOHN CENA & DOLPH ZIGGLER VS. SETH ROLLINS, JAMIE NOBLE & JOEY MERCURY

Jamie Noble starts out with John Cena. Cena leans over like Jerry Lawler vs. Andy Kaufman and Noble locks in a headlock. Mercury jumps in the ring and gets so excited that he attacks his own partner. We go to commercial.

We come back from commercial and somehow Team Authority is in control. Dolph gets a hot tag and runs wild on Jamie Noble. They wrestle more and they start getting the heat on Ziggler. CENA gets a hot tag now and runs wild. Match breaks down. Ziggler & Cena hit finishers on Noble & Mercury at exact same time as Rollins splits.

WINNER: John Cena & Dolph Ziggler via Pinfall (Zig Zag/Attitude Adjustment) [00:07:00]

Afterwards Bryan throws Rollins into the ring and Rollins gets hit with an AA from Cena.

WE GET THE IPHONE TEXT TONE AND THE ANONYMOUS RAW GM IS BACK. Cole does his schtick. He proclaims next Monday to be CYBER MONDAY and ORDER AND DISCIPLINE RETURNS. We get a million text tones and the lights flash on and off to end the show.

I thought we established this was Hornswoggle?

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Nov 27, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
Sting is coming, right?

Benign
Oct 20, 2008

And I Quote!
I've lived for this moment

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
May not have been the best Raw. But it felt different enough for me actually like it. That's more than I could say about the last few months of shows.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

That was a good RAW until the horrible end sequence.

Larry the Cable Guy did fine.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
no

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

this is my favorite new part of the OP but if he's not on the show can we really be sure of his pants status #TheNewStreak

Lazer
Jun 26, 2011

V A P O R W A V E

Benign posted:

I've lived for this moment

The avatar and text really sells this.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

upside doiwn shaemious

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yidr_tSejvY

will_colorado
Jun 30, 2007

"Order and Discipline" next week?

one man:

/that's an order

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I hope Barrett spends his time as GM booking bad matches then laughing at the crowd.

SyntheticPolygon fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Nov 25, 2014

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I won't let you do this to yourself, WWE.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Good Raw. I wasn't watching during the Anonymous GM stuff so w/e. It's like a weekly show wanted me to tune in next week to see what happens!

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
That RAW wasn't perfect but it ruled.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

SyntheticPolygon posted:

I hope Barrett spends his time at GM booking bad matches then laughing at the crowd.

its a shoot

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

Mods please embed this gif into the background now that we know who has the real power.

Also, Raw was a fun show and wasn't as awful as I thought. I might watch two in a row for the first time in a long time.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Of all the angles to rehash.

How will they do this without heel cole? I thought the whole point of the angle the first time was to get heat on cole.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Please let it be Barrett and not actually the Anonymous GM again.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
God, I hope we keep going through GMs. After the anonymous RAW GM, bring back Bischoff. And then Mike Adamle.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Seth Rollins makes amazing faces.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
We're only a few Raws away from the Christmas Raw! :woop:

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
The end of that show would've been a million times better if they didn't do the e-mail received noise for a minute straight. Just that one change would've made it better.

Also, wonder if Rollins will get a smidgeon of heat for saying "gently caress" right in front of the camera.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DarkstarIV posted:

God, I hope we keep going through GMs. After the anonymous RAW GM, bring back Bischoff. And then Mike Adamle.

Now THIS idea owns.

Q7kid
Jul 24, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

This, but Heyman.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
maybe it was just a one-off joke, guys

please god let it be a joke

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Big Show's promo was the best part of the show other than maybe Lana

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Is Cole heel again? He seemed to be reveling in the E-Mails.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

NienNunb posted:

Is Cole heel again? He seemed to be reveling in the E-Mails.

Felt like more of a callback to me than a heel turn.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

It's Sting. Sting has figured out computers. He doesn't even have to show up any more!

Psychlone
Sep 3, 2004

It's never straight up and down!

will_colorado posted:

"Order and Discipline" next week?

one man:

/that's an order

Naw man, it's totally Del Wilkes. Maybe Stevie Richards.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Rusev owns

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Fun Raw. I haven't watched one in a month and I'm glad I watched this. Fuckin' Hornswaggle though...

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!
Are they actually doing a Cyber Monday in the style of the Cyber Tuesday PPV or is it just because it's the online shopping day thing

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

oatgan posted:

this is my favorite new part of the OP but if he's not on the show can we really be sure of his pants status #TheNewStreak

Pretty sure Hulkamatt is stalking Randy at this point

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

DarkstarIV posted:

And then Brad Maddox

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Bryan's back AND the anonymous GM is back? Guess I can start watching wrestling again :unsmith:

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

Sigma posted:

And then Brad Maddox

This but starting immediately and lasting until forever.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Cole got superkicked by Dolph after the show http://instagram.com/p/vzxxkykpBV/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

ayn rand hand job posted:

Pretty sure Hulkamatt is stalking Randy at this point

as well should be

• Locked thread