Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

So pumped for the Mark Sanchez Thanksgiving Extravaganza and so should you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

You have to take into account the absolute horror of an O Line Cam Newton is playing behind. I think if you stick him behind a league average line he'd be just fine, maybe even great.

RG3 on the other hand got thrown to the wolves and killed by the Shanahans.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

he is though

a big time gently caress up

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

who are your sources, (Ozu) Gregg Rosenthal

don't leave us hanging

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

are we talking bad family football opinions

because my brother thinks that the raiders biggest problem is derek carr

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Can we get him covered in stickum for the nostalgia factor tia

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Peyton Manning

Charles Woodson

Ryan Leaf

Randy Moss

one of these things is not like the other

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

drat it how did you know

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Wooo go raida*fart*

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

FuzzySkinner posted:

Question for Raiders Goons, Oakland, and LA Residents.

How does cheering for the Raiders work if they were to move to LA? I've seen fans stick with them either way, hence why I'm a tad bit curious how being a fan of them works.

We like the team and its history is the long and short of it. Not only that but their uniforms have always looked great which helps convert fans from afar.

the alternative of course is becoming a Chargers or 49ers fan, and gently caress that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

To me? Absolutely not. My dad became a Raider fan in Compton and I became a Raider fan in the bay area. Wherever they go I'll support them above all else. I think that's what being a fan is all about, where your support can span any distance.

• Locked thread