Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
What are you thankful for, TFF?

I am thankful for the NFC South, for humor
I am thankful for the AFC North, for humor, for the opposite reason
I am thankful for the rest of the NFC, for a bunch of good teams
I am thankful for the AFC, for parity for a playoff spot
I am thankful for ODB for allowing us to witness that catch
I am thankful for the Seahawks O-Line for allowing Russell Wilson to get sacked a bunch Thursday

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Nov 25, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
10 AM football is as God intended.

If they keep going to London gently caress that I had to get up at 6 AM to watch two teams retard slap each other.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Best part about west coast football is you don't have to wait all day for Sunday night.

That and you get up at a reasonable hour like an adult, get your coffee together, start watching pre-game and kickoff is at 10. Also there's NFL stuff to follow during tailgating.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Goodell needs to take immediate swift action upon those hoodlums and suspend them for three games starting immediately.

Please?

Actually it's the best thing Richard Sherman has done (except admitting he constantly grabs players on ESPN)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Greg Robinson, Alec Ogletree, Stedman Bailey, Zac Stacy, Michael Brockers, Janoris Jenkins, Isaiah Pead and Rokevious Watkins

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's probably a win for both franchises, actually.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Also Gregg Rosenthal account spotted. Ozu you have some explaining to do.

@greggrosenthal 2m2 minutes ago
I wonder how much Redskins could get for RG3 in a trade. Second and a third?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Santheb posted:

I can just see the 30 for 30 now on RG3.

It's RG3 though so they'll rename the series 12 for 30 or something

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Ehud posted:

Somebody in the GDT was like "hey Miami are frauds" and I was like "lol do you know who you're talking to"

Why am I at work today

I jiggered my week so I'm doing one inspection today that's around the corner from my house (after I meet with my supervisor for free breakfast) , then "admin time," which is actually getting ready for tomorrow's tailgate and watching Sleepy Hollow. Being a field employee rocks sometimes. No idiot coworkers saying stupid poo poo in your ear and nobody looking over your shoulder.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

blue squares posted:

On the other hand you're much more likely to be seriously injured on the job

Only because I drive so much, and it's mostly city streets so a fatal/serious injury crash is less likely. I do auto inspections, my job is to stare at cars all day and go "yep that's hosed here's some cash."

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Nov 26, 2014

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I Own Soulz posted:

My friend works at Geico and says that's the dream job to work towards but rarely ever get to because the position opens up once every 20 years.

It's a pretty sweet gig and yea, a lot of the people do it for decades. They skip getting promotions because you get a set amount of jobs and once you get good at it you just fart around doing them or drill down and get them all done early and go home.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

What the gently caress are those faces

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Nov 27, 2014

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Shlubby Elvis vs. Potato Man
A man with no upper lip vs. A man who is excited he just pooed himself
Brown Shrek vs. A Pharoah

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Hooray, the dulled pain of lowered expectations from here on out :toot:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Seattle ran 60 offensive plays yesterday. Chris Borland had 16 solo tackles.

More than 1/4 of the Seahawks plays ended in Chris Borland tackling a dude all by himself

:eyepop:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Only one of their last names has no tree reference?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Sweet another 49ers prime time home game the first two have worked out so well this year.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Benne posted:

These people think they're in the literal loving Mafia

Hahahaha, gently caress you assholes.

Robert Quinn is gonna get shot and they're gonna show footage of him sacking a QB to prove ~*~he was no angel~*~

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

"This will certainly get those nerds on the internet all up in arms!" - his thought process, apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Quadrupling down, y'all

#LookUpWordRoots

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Dec 2, 2014

• Locked thread