Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

How much would RG3 cost at this point, a 2nd or 3rd rounder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

You'll take the Geno/Vick battle, see Jameis added to it at the draft, and like it

Sold. I love Jameis. Still don't think they draft high enough to get him though. The Bucs are real bad and have a much worse SOS.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Ostentatious posted:

who are your sources, (Ozu) Gregg Rosenthal

don't leave us hanging
:smith:

He said 2nd and a 3rd. No way he costs that much. Although todays Barnwell article floated a Harbaugh and RG3 pulling an Al Pacino in Any Given Sunday and going to some hapless franchise to rebuild.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

And Geno is back on the escalator.

@nyjets
QB Update: Rex met with Geno Smith & Mike Vick this morning and told the QBs that Geno will get the start vs. MIA on Monday Night.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Burger Trench posted:

The Jets on Monday night, you say?
That wasn't even Sanchez's worst turnover of the game.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000113173/Sanchez-s-fourth-interception

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Literally within 10 minutes of one another. New York media is so bad.

quote:

@BrianCoz
The belief inside the Jets building is Idzik overruled Rex on QB decision. #nyj

@BrianCoz
Just spoke to a source with direct knowledge of QB decision who said it was actually Rex Ryan that wanted to go back to Geno Smith #nyj

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Pron on VHS posted:

I don't know why everyone thinks he will succeed on another team. The dude is sucking rear end at every aspect of being quarterback.
He had one of the greatest rookie seasons you'll see outside of Marino so I think a bit of optimism is understandable. It's not all injury-related. He's incredibly indecisive with the football. Maybe Harbaugh or Briles can knock some sense into him.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Probably Magic posted:

Wasn't McElroy a halfway alright game-manager in that game, though? Like, he didn't even try to do that much, and that was the only way the Jets found a way out of that game. But Sanchez and Lindley were really loving bad, yeah.
I was at the game. McElroy was poo poo as well. He got a couple sarcastic cheers for being marginally less poo poo than Sanchez, but he passed for 29 yards in like a quarter and a half.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Heh.

@AlbertBreer
Gruden was asked if Griffin has a future with the Redskins. He said, "I think he has a future in the NFL", doesn't want to predict the rest.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Percy owns. Chris Johnson wont be on the team next year.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Probably Magic posted:

It was on 5 of 7 passes though. Like, I'm not defending him as a diamond in the rough who deserved a starter's chance, but at least he was smart enough to know that he shouldn't air it out. But I guess that's not exactly a brilliant quarterback performance, no.
I think he actually aired it out on his first passing attempt. Might have been the only deep attempt of his career. It was to Stephen Hill though so obviously it ended in failure.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Someone is going to hire Kyle Shanahan to be a HC in the near future.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Darryl Talley is not doing well. :smith:

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/broke-and-broken-20141126

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Kalli posted:

So we may get to see Belichick in a suit answering questions about Hernandez's emotional state!
Cameras are allowed in MA courtrooms so this should be cool.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

African AIDS cum posted:

Harbaugh and Kaepernick to the Raiders for the #1 pick

Who says no?
I would trade the #5 pick or whatever we have for that on the provision that Harbaugh has final personnel say over whatever puppet GM is on payroll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

In whatever happened to that guy news.

@caplannfl
UDFA CB Loucheiz Purifoy was waived/failed physical today by the #Seahawks.

• Locked thread