Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
hows it like??
its poo poo
its poo poo but its ok
its ok
its loving awesome
you loving commie pig
View Results

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
eh, yknow how it is. tottering on the brink of systemic collapse once every alternate month. so same old same old. could be worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

rear end cobra posted:

but they do a lot of dumb things like when you go to a movie theater they dont assign seats to your ticket so you have to play musical chairs if its a full house with people sitting in the aisles

i remember reading about this in a bill bryson book and thinking it was some kind of uniquely british perversion

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
rather, i thought it was just the brits who assign people seats in the movie theater. im sorry, my american made brain needs a little run up to get going sometimes.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Stalins Moustache posted:

what can you actually do there?

meth

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Stalins Moustache posted:

also if all goes according to plan ill be studying at the university of Berkeley. what can you tell me about that amerigoons

uc berkley is good but ive heard its kind of falling apart

bay area is dreadful expensive

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im up to my rear end in a top hat in eagles over here, bob

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
idk its a big dumb retard bird that flies into walls

Big Dumb Retarded Eagle doesnt exactly trip off the tongue

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhITpTtG888

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
if someone doesnt hire you because you went to berkely you dont want to be working there anyway, because its staffed by dudes who commute to their jobs from a nixon-era political cartoon

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the reputation berkely has is being full of quiet asians and uh eric schmidt went there at some point i guess

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the dean of faculty laughs, says WELCOME TO YOUR DOOM and sucks you soul into a gem he will use to power an Adjunct Golem

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
thats a shame row, you missed out on a v good education

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i would unironically suggest that euros visit birmingham. its an extremely important location for american history in 20th century and the city does not shy away from its past as a civil rights hot zone

i mean its also really sad and beat to hell, but still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Drunkboxer posted:

I stopped to get gas there once and someone had etched into the pump "welcome to friend of the family city"

Not that ot discounts what you're saying, I just wanted to share this

i wish i could say i was surprised

the civil rights and art museum are really nice, though

• Locked thread