Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
hows it like??
its poo poo
its poo poo but its ok
its ok
its loving awesome
you loving commie pig
View Results

• Locked thread
Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

it literally depends where you are op
like I could airdrop you into the upper midewest and you would literally feel at home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Stalins Moustache posted:

basically all i know is that the south is full of crazy christian homophobic republicans (except for the major cities), the west and east coast are relatively okay places while i know nothing about the states "in the middle" and north.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

also reminder to eurogoon like almost 1/2 of america could speak german pretty well before WWI and then all the Germans got forced to assimilate.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

my fellow norwegians :unsmith:

i'm Norwegian, Icelandic, German, Italian, Greco, Scottish, English, and Danish.
this is also a thing (white) Americans like to do is to count all their ethnic groups so they can then justify x thing

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

id love to just visit some "norwegian" town and just speak Norwegian fluently. my parents are from south america and i could basically look like a mexican immigrant if i wanted, so it would be fun to see the reaction

go here op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway,_Wisconsin
also check this out http://www.midwestweekends.com/plan_a_trip/history_heritage/heritage_travel/norwegians_minnesota_wisconsin_iowa.html

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

oh god they seem more norwegian than all the norwegians i know

Do you want me to start talking about New Jersey Italians because don't get me started.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Here's the thing op in America there is this settlement pattern where a whole bunch of people settle in a basically random area of the country and then you wander in and wonder oh hey this town is full of 'x'!

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

also if all goes according to plan ill be studying at the university of Berkeley. what can you tell me about that amerigoons

You would probably fit in well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Please come to west nj and buy our fancy alpaca wool and goat cheese.

• Locked thread