Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
hows it like??
its poo poo
its poo poo but its ok
its ok
its loving awesome
you loving commie pig
View Results

• Locked thread
down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS

City of Tampa posted:

Alabama and Mississippi might seem pretty bad if you have never been to Missouri or Ohio.

The south definitely has problems, but we are still miles ahead of the rusty, depressed, meth-addled wasteland that is the middle of this country. At least the south has some culture and history. And great food.

as someone who lives on the western united states, I find it amusing that southerners and notherners argue about which one is shittier while we just have a good time with legal weed and big mountains

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS

TOILETLORD posted:

i'm in san diego you want "legal" weed all you do is go to the "doctor" pay 20 bucks and they give you the legal right to smoke in like 5 mins. All you have to say is you have back or knee pain. Or just talk to anyone and get it cheap since we are right next to mexico.

yeah I mean, cali is pretty poo poo for the west coast but it's still miles ahead of anywhere east of the mississippi

An Ounce of Gold posted:

as someone who lives in the north I find it amusing that people in the west don't know that we also have legal weed.

What, your nose is runny? Here's your med card!

oh we know you're trying to catch up, lol if you think a lovely mmj program is the same as legal weed though

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013

City of Tampa posted:

Colorado doesn't count because it's a tourist state, instead of the abandoned post-industrial hellholes that are the rest of the states not bordering an ocean. Move to any of the states that border Colorado and you are in a place that is worse than Mississippi.

Really? There are some great national parks even in the poo poo states like Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Arizona, etc

yeah you don't want to live there, but it's cool living close by

"west is best" really only applies to cali, oregon, washington and colorado tho

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
i think the average american would have trouble naming more than five countries in europe

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013

Stalins Moustache posted:

why do you call the proud american eagle a bald eagle? when i think of bald i think of dr. phil or something

cuz they dont look like this

jungle eagle best eagle

• Locked thread