Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elucidarius
Oct 14, 2006

Kaethela posted:

If I didn't catch Steam updating it I would've had no idea it released. Anyway, if you didn't tell Scooter he's awesome then you have no soul. :colbert:

I wasn't paying attention and missed the prompt here and he got really sad.

My favorite is when it says "That's creepy" at the top left when you're talking to Handsome Jack in the beginning. Made me laugh out loud. There are a couple of those though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elucidarius
Oct 14, 2006

Frankston posted:

Funny episode, made me laugh a few times.

The funniest part was when Fiona started telling her side of the story where she kicks the grenade into Vallory's mouth and the 'deal with it' sunglasses drop down onto Fiona. I seriously did not expect that and laughed extremely hard.

Elucidarius
Oct 14, 2006

Xanderkish posted:

Holy poo poo you guys. This entire episode was fantastic and Tales from the Borderlands might just be my favorite Telltale game ever, but holy poo poo that fingergun sequence.

I don't think I've ever cracked up so much for so long. The fact that this started off as just a one-off gesture in the first episode and became that is so loving inspired. I don't know if anyone shares my hyperbolic glee at this thing, but that was so goddamn genius I'm kind of in shock.

I of course rejected Hyperion the entire time, so rejecting him once more at the end was a no-brainer. I also loved that I could tell Handsome Jack how pathetic he is and how he died a loser. I wish more games would give me the option to do that.

When I got to the fingergun stuff I was like "this isn't really happening is it? I'm actually killing people, right? RIGHT?" and then it ended. That's when I died laughing.

Also, am I the only one that was nice to Handsome Jack? He actually starts to be extremely nice to you. Like if you call him out on being a sarcastic rear end he sincerely replies to you that he means it and actually thinks you are a great guy and how he really values you and such. I'm waiting for him to backstab me but if you play it nicely with him he seems to become entirely genuine with you. Keyword: seems. I thought it was a nice touch since even when you've been on his side previously he's been a d-bag.

Elucidarius
Oct 14, 2006

I figured the trailer for the finale would have been posted by now, but here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xTTSyHkCuo

Elucidarius
Oct 14, 2006

Mokinokaro posted:

Welp, there's an obvious (likely early in the episode) spoiler in there

Jack the body snatcher

Whoops. My bad! I watched it with the sound off.

Looks like it's going to be an awesome finale though!

EDIT: Wait, I watched with sound. I didn't see that part. What are you referring to?

Elucidarius fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Oct 16, 2015

• Locked thread