Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Hold on a second. I told the Loader Bot to evacuate. He comes back just at the end and is there when you break the secret Atlas passage open. But then the game told me "he went in peace or in pieces. I don't get it. Is he dead? Alive?

I need more Loader Bot.

strangemusic fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Nov 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I had hoped against hope that Torgue would be the leader of the death race.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Mokinokaro posted:

I'm actually expecting the identity of the masked man in the framing device to be affected by decisions made. It just seems an obvious setup.

That would be so great. Somehow if it could be Shade...

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Effff it still isn't showing up for me. So psyched.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I still think the fist bump is the best moment especially if you fail it. :(:respek::psylon:

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Poland Spring posted:

So on a replay of the episode so I could get Athena's shield, I noticed that Rhys' eye turned orange briefly in the scene where Jack uprades his eye to save him from his boss.
Also, calling it now, Big Data's 'Dangerous' is going to be one of the intro themes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8b4xYbEugo

I really, really hope you're right about this.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Irish Joe posted:

I am honestly shocked more people aren't being dicks to Vaughn. Dude's a creepy midget with a obnoxious voice, and he betrayed you to suit guy.

And great abs.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Frankston posted:

Funny episode, made me laugh a few times.

There were plenty of good moments for humour. "make her head spin," the falling sequence, trying to drag Vasquez's body, Athena's deadpanning about her dead sister, "I cannot hold back the tide of your bad decisions" etc etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

The percentage of players who didn't pick the Space Cowboy option are horrible, soulless people.

• Locked thread