Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward_Lapine
Jan 21, 2011

I thought you were actually gay, I mean...
So did I, for a bit, but then I found out about the prohibitive standards of hygiene, and all that DANCING!

Junkfist posted:

Man I looked at the stats and all you guys are loving pussies. Why wouldn't I blow up the loader bot/keep my baton/pretend to accept Vasquez's deal?

I bet you all didn't even take that dying dude's money.

This is no way to operate.

Yeah, people care too much about pixels and mass produced robots. You need the dead man's money for that cool skull mask Sasha and Vaughn wear in the race.

I'm in the same boat with some others here. I'm so-so with the Borderlands series and only played 1 and dabbled in 2. Though Telltale takes a decently established setting and takes off with it. The humor isn't grating to me like the rest of the series. I usually would keep to a morality track (good or evil) in Telltale games, but I think I'll stick to "What option will give me the craziest and most hilarious results?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward_Lapine
Jan 21, 2011

I thought you were actually gay, I mean...
So did I, for a bit, but then I found out about the prohibitive standards of hygiene, and all that DANCING!

bubblelubble posted:

And Loader Bot. Oh Loader Bot. :v: I rly hope this isn't the last we see of him/it. Although, is that the same Loader Bot from ep 1 if you don't destroy it, or did Yvette just send another with the same memory/personality?

Regarding Loader Bot, I didn't chose him to evacuate so I'm assuming the same Loader Bot came back and was a bit scorched and busted up. Loader Bot also was very condescending and grumpy with Rhys and Vaughn the entire episode. Like "Oh, looks like I saved you. Again." and Loader Bot only bro-fisted Vaughn during the bro-out.

• Locked thread