Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jimmy4400nav
Apr 1, 2011

Ambassador to Moonlandia
Bros, I have to say this chapter was absolutely amazing, the opening music, the interactions,the jokes, just everything about this game is awesome! Telltale has been knocking out the park with this game, and while the waiting time sucks, the quality it top notch. Here's hoping for not another long rear end wait though.

Dolash posted:

"bro Bro bRO BROOOO"

BRO, Bro, brO, bro bro bro!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimmy4400nav
Apr 1, 2011

Ambassador to Moonlandia
This episode was :perfect:

But in all seriousness, Telltale knocked it out of the park with this series, between the writers who were just top notch, the animators who really nailed the character animations, the fun background stuff and the incredible work of the voice actors, this is my favorite game of this year. Hell this is one of those games I'm probably going to pop in once or twice a year to play. I know how it goes, but I don't care, I play and I crack the biggest grin on my face.

My Voltron/Power Ranger team was Athena (no duh there), August (I figured it'd be a nice conclusion to his arc since he's been so omnipresent this whole series and he showed himself to have some depth) and Cassius (I figured, why not and seeing him pull a Kamehameha was well worth it I felt).

If you chose Felix, is he there when Sasha is "dying" or is it just Claptrap being claptrap? I didn't even know Claptrap was an option, I just thought it was Telltale being cheeky with Gearbox and DLC preorders.

Jimmy4400nav
Apr 1, 2011

Ambassador to Moonlandia

Geniasis posted:

Seriously though, I did miss a lot of those choices and ended up with Athena, Dr. Cassius, and August. Which I actually liked to be honest. As cool as Zer0 would have been, it was really awesome to have a team of characters who had really been a part of the story and had a stake in what happened.

I had that too and really liked it, it seemed thematically appropriate.

Athena and August have petty much been with the crew since episode 1 and 2 so having them be in the end just made sense. While Janey was there, I feel like she had an appropriate conclusion to her story, and Zero/Claptrap cool but kind of ancillary to the story. Having Cassius there felt like an appropriate conclusion to his own mini-story.

Ekusukariba posted:

The worst part of Game of Thrones to me is that the characters themselves could make for really good stories but they are trapped in a terrible story filled with forced cameos from show characters

Indeed. I still fee as though if the cameo characters didn't dominate this as much the story would have been better. But I've ranted about that enough on the GoT Thread.

• Locked thread