Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.

InequalityGodzilla posted:

Edit: legitimately kind of sad that Janey Springs didn't show up when Scooter mentioned her, though.

Janey showed up in my play through. I had Rhys go to old haven and I think that's why.

Also, regarding Athena, did anyone else manage to steal her shield?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.

Sekenr posted:

Huh? How??

I guess I'll summarize it in more detail in the spoiler block here. I had Rhys and Vaughn go to Old Haven and not stop at Hollow Point, they did their thing and made a building pop out of the ground. Then when I was playing as Fiona again we were in Hollow Point, I got the caravan fixed up by Scooter, and we went to Felix's old cabin and found some neat things and hand grenades. Fiona and Sasha got jumped by some chumps, then Athena started chasing them. When they managed to run away to Scooter's garage, Athena threw her shield at them and it got lodged in a wall. Fiona and Sasha then got into the garage and Janey was already talking to scooter. It turns out Athena and Janey are a couple, which Scooter things is REALLY COOL, and Janey thinks Athena's bounty hunting days are over. On the way out in the caravan, Fiona notices that Athena left her shield outside, and you get the option to take it. Athena can't say anything since it would reveal she's still hunting bounties to Janey, but if you take it it gives you a pop up that says "Athena will REALLY remember that". So now Fiona has Athena's shield in my game.

• Locked thread