Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
Like a forbidden fruit just have it square in the middle of every post. Careless clicks would disappear and everyone would take this forum seriously and stop shitposting.

There would be effort involved with forum'sing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
Make it happen, moderator's

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
look at that sticky. Go post!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

no, users who wish to be banned must receive the ban from a moderator, like one receives the death penalty from a judge. that's how it's always been and how it always will be. just accept it.

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
this is an unethical proposition

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Aferisan posted:

Like a forbidden fruit just have it square in the middle of every post. Careless clicks would disappear and everyone would take this forum seriously and stop shitposting.

oh man i wonder if this exists already

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Sweet Tea posted:

no, users who wish to be banned must receive the ban from a moderator, like one receives the death penalty from a judge. that's how it's always been and how it always will be. just accept it.

Suicide by cop is the only way out.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Spanish Manlove posted:

oh man i wonder if this exists already

arent u a mod! just add it already

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Aferisan posted:

You can, just ask the mod.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

i dont know op, aatrek touched forbidden fruit (his words not mine) and got banned though

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.

Ratjaculation posted:

i dont know op, aatrek touched forbidden fruit (his words not mine) and got banned though

I know but I want an automated system. Make this forum like a loving landmine of ban-buttons.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Aferisan posted:

I know but I want an automated system. Make this forum like a loving landmine of ban-buttons.

make a new thread but use the tags!

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Spanish Manlove posted:

make a new thread but use the tags!

I fell for that one 2 days ago. After 7 loving years on the forum i made a thread with the attention tag and got banned for the first time.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I'm actually able to use the HOT tag without being banned... Radium programmed it that way cos he knew how sexy i am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Roy posted:

I fell for that one 2 days ago. After 7 loving years on the forum i made a thread with the attention tag and got banned for the first time.

my condolences

• Locked thread