Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roy
Sep 24, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxRX6LXDpWs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

"no no no no no no" haha what a hosed up cat, very nice op, very nice

pretty used to pussy saying no to me myself, so this was nothing out of the ordinary

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
what kind of mega poindexter supernerd makes a thread about the font, jeez

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
why the gently caress do those jerks in Games still have the good font

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Mameluke posted:

why the gently caress do those jerks in Games still have the good font

were guinea pigs like those twins the nazi doctors sew together and then they died horribly

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

were guinea pigs like those twins the nazi doctors sew together and then they died horribly

Except goons are a lot less attractive than malnourished dying nazi built jew chimeras

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

I feel like there's even more vertical space between the list of threads now, which I'm still not a fan of.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i refreshed the page and now i'm flipping out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

it only changed on my PC its still the same on my laptop.

• Locked thread