Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Green Bean
May 3, 2009

Lì shrugged and started picking up balls, just wanting to get this period done with and maybe get something to drink. He kept his eyes open for the coach's whistle - if he found it, he could leave early, and would hopefully have a better shot of catching up with Ricard in the locker room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Are you in or are you out?
Caleb these feelings suck, but for some reason your mind is drawn to what might feel good, and how you might be able to bring those things about. You imagine Pale being stuck waiting for people to clean up the courts, and not having a chance of being able to watch the side door to the boys' locker room that the swimmers use. Maybe Christophe'll meet you in there and saying something perfect and reassuring. Heck, maybe Lola will talk to Dax and her parents at the dinner table tonight and be all happy, and mention how she's fitting in and you helped her out. Dax will say something rude and she'll stick up for you, and the commute won't be so bad tomorrow. You can last until tomorrow, right? What do you do?

Li, you and Sylvia simultaneously catch the glimmer of the needle-whistle through the red rubber ball haystack. She drawls, "C'monnnn, Li. I smoked you up, among other things, and I'm sooo thirsty..." She wants you to let her get it. What do you do?

pre:
          [Pale]
Victors:	[CASS]      [John]      [CRIS]            [Eliz][Lola]      [CAL ]
Everyone else:	      [Chet]      [LI  ]      [MARI][RIC ]            [Mike]      [Sylv]
Taken aside by Pale: RIC
pre:
Name	Harm	HLts	Strings: PC|NPC						Conditions		XP
CAL	0/4	HxCx	cass, cris3,						twerp			levelup
CASS	0/4	HxVx	mari, | john, chet,					nosey, nippy/pissy	4
CRIS	0/4	HxCx	cass, cal4, mari, ric,					dead meat, temper	4
LI	0/4	Hx?x	cal, cass2, cris2, mari, ric, 				drained			0
MARI	1/4	HxDx	cass2, cris, li2,					OOD, going down		levelup
RIC	0/4	CxV	cal, cass, cris3, | ced, alex, bran, coon,		headshot, drained	3
pre:
Name	Harm	Strings								Conditions
Conn	0/?	cris3,								
Eliz	0/4	cass,								snob, tightwad
Chet	1/4	none,								dick
Jenn	0/4	none,								judgmental
Sylv	0/4	li2,								
John	0/4	cris,								outclassed
Alex	1/4	cris,								intimidated

slydingdoor fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Dec 2, 2014

Green Bean
May 3, 2009

Lì sighed. "Look, I want to get out too, and there's a fountain right outside the gym. Just tell the coach you're thirsty - pretty sure there's a liability thing where he can't stop you from getting a drink."

Manipulate an NPC: 2d6+2 6

Green Bean fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Dec 2, 2014

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

Ricard

slydingdoor posted:

Having dispensed justice, the gym teacher walks over to Ricard lowers his voice and does some risk assessment and control, "You okay? Might want to take a break from PE, wouldn't be good for the school if you were to get injured accidentally. Say, maybe I could work something out with your study hall supervisor so you can assist me, if you want to hang out with your friends."

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just caught off gaurd. But, sure coach I'll help. It's better than sitting in a classroom for a hour."

Ricard just picks up the dodge balls and shoots them into the cart.

BallisticClipboard fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Dec 2, 2014

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Li, Sylvia pouts and turns towards the drinking fountain behind you, "Fiiiine, but you owe me one." As she passes by you, she swats your behind, pushing you towards the whistle while Chet looks on jealously. He'd dished out remarks about being untouchable to Cassie earlier, but maybe he's the lonely one or something. gently caress him anyway though, you get the whistle, turn it in, and now you're in the boy's locker room with John and Christophe. Who's showering? Not Mike, he's too shy. What do you do?

Sylvia takes another string on you.

slydingdoor fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Dec 13, 2014

Green Bean
May 3, 2009

Lì started to get changed, albeit slowly. He was thinking perhaps he could isolate someone in here and slake his thirst a little before next period, so he was slow in getting his things out, and spent more time than usual hunting through his bag. As was locker room courtesy, he kept his eyes on his own stuff without looking around, and his sedate pace and lack of other things to focus on caused his tired mind to drift off a little...

Gaze Into the Abyss: 2d6-1 2

Green Bean fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Dec 2, 2014

Androc
Dec 26, 2008

Caleb

Caleb grits his teeth. Maybe he would never be like the others, but he'd make it up twice over in stubbornness if he had to. Rising to his feet, he makes his way back to the boy's locker room through the side door and slips in after almost all of the others leave. Avoiding eye contact with the few stragglers he rips his own open, changing as fast as possible.

Androc fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Dec 2, 2014

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

, biology Mike waves a hand in front of your eyes, snapping you out of your feeding fantasy. "You look like you have low blood sugar, want to split one of..." He turns to rummage for some kind of snack bar. You two are alone in the corner of the locker room. He hasn't said, "these?" yet. What do you do?

ilootthecorpse
Oct 13, 2010
Christophe

The boy has no shame anymore. And why should he? The Connoisseur has taken good care of him. Christophe has a particular distaste for being dirty, and so after gym class he strips down and slips into one of the shower stalls. They are plane white tile and don't have a curtain to cover them, but he doesn't much care. The whirling steam covers up enough, but from the middle of his hips up is easily visible. Beads of water roll over his this, sculpted shoulders and his jet black hair is plastered around his eyes and the nape of his neck. He is lithe and firm from head to toe, and while somebody might find it embarrassing to see him nude, he doesn't find it uncomfortable at all.

I'll be the one showering!

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

Ricard

Calmly sinking bucket after bucket. The clang of rubber on metal was soothing to him. Ricard takes this moment of time to reflect on today's events.

Sometimes the planets line up and everyone wants a piece of you. Today was bad. First some dude gets upitty when I talk to a Cass. Acting like he owns her. Then Alex assaults Christopher. Then Chet tries to get us in trouble. Didn't he lose today?

Looking over and seeing Chet cleaning, he calls him out.

"Hey Chet, what sort of poo poo were you trying to pull last period?"

BallisticClipboard fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Dec 2, 2014

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Christophe, any lingering pain of yours is washed away by the expensive showers. Spared no expense. You hear a voice from behind you say to no one in particular, "So this is why they call this place 'spa.' Sweet!" It's John, Cassie's fast friend, and he comfortably chats with you about his concerns about her and Ricard, and the Chet situation. "I dunno. Sometimes it just feels like, even though I gave a good first impression, some whi--other dude can just walk up and make that count for nothing!" He sure is talking a lot, what do you do?

You heal 1 harm. Feel free to roll Turn on vs John.

Ricard, while you zone out, your imagination starts to wander and plot out simulations for the future. When they're done, you get Chet's attention and he replies, "I just call it like I see it. Alex, your boy, tried to gently caress with Chris, then you and the new girl say something, then Chris suddenly blows up? That got me suspicious. Then you two run off together? Bam, innocent people don't run." He punctuates that last bit by dunking an armful of dodgeballs into the barrel you're shooting them into. What do you do?

Whatever you do, roll Gaze first.

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

Ricard
Gaze for metaphysical dunks: 2d6-1 11
OOC: PERFECT ACE! Ricard getting nothing but cosmic satisfaction.

"Just don't go shoving your nose into other peoples business. Hell, even I don't know what the gently caress that was about."
Shut down Chet: 2d6+1 6

BallisticClipboard fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Dec 2, 2014

ilootthecorpse
Oct 13, 2010
Christophe

"Oh. Hey Johnny. What's up?" Chris spits out a mouth full of water and squints at his company with one eye while he tries to wash the lather out of his hair. He listens to John's concerns, if not in terrible detail, while he finishes up with his scrub. By the time John is done lamenting Chris shuts off the water and grabs his towel. Instead of wrapping it around his waist he pats the water off of his face and then simply drapes it over one shoulder, walking nude as the day he was born out towards the lockers.

Christophe stops at his locker, standing right beside John, and gives him a little shrug. "You just gotta keep at it, man. That Cassie girl is going to put up a tough front, but she is definitely into you. She just also likes getting attention from more than one guy. I mean, can you blame her? What about you? I bet you're the same way." Chris begins to wipe down his body, stripping away the water in long strokes starting at his chest and moving all the way down to his toes. He looks over John with an appraising eye, holding back a smile but letting a little twitch lift the corner of his lips. Was he checking John out? "You're a hot guy. Don't tell me that Cassie is the only girl with your number, because I'll call bullshit. Just make her want it. You know how to do that, don't ya Johnny? Tease her a little bit. Get her worked up and leave her hanging. Make her hungry for it." At some point Chris had moved closer. Dangerously close. He was practically right under John's nose, and his flattering words were so sweet. So convincing. "I bet you know how to show somebody a good time..."

Turn Him On: 2d6-1 9. Right, so John gets to make a choice: he can either make me a promise he thinks I want (ie. Butting heads with Ric over Cassie), give himself to me and gain one of my String from the Connoisseur (and maybe get recruited for the Dark Side), or be lame and boring and just give me a String.

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Cassie

Ferrosol posted:

Marina

Cassie's humming was odd, not tuneless exactly but certainly a style Marina had never heard of yet it sounds almost familiar from somewhere, A pop song? of some sort perhaps? Alan tended to regard modern pop music as bereft of anything worth studying so she was not as familiar with modern music as she'd like.

Marina is so lost in her thoughts she barely notices Cassie come out of the shower. Hearing the question from the other side of the lockers she turns and says "Yeah, I'm thinking about trying out for the schools swim team but I still feel kinda awkward swimming in a pool. Most of my previous swimming experience was um, in a different sort of environment and I'm still getting used to it. So I prefer to get my swimming practice out of the way before the pool gets too crowded. What about you?" she queries Cassie.

"Oh, you watched me swim? I was just doing it for the conditioning, you know? I'm going to go try out for the lacrosse team, and I've been kinda lazy on my workouts what with the move and all. Anyway, you're a great swimmer. I'm sure you'll make the cut."

Hearing people coming back towards the locker rooms, Cassie wraps the soaked uniform in her towel before depositing it all in her gym bag. "Hey, let's get out of here before the others get here. After all, I don't want to end my first week of school with a murder charge." She gets a mischievous look in her eye as she adds, "Anyway, we can head to our next class a little early, and you can tell which guys you think are cute."

Come on, Marina. You're one roll of Hot away from dinging!

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

ilootthecorpse posted:

Cue flashback!

quote:

The school was almost deserted at this hour, and of course that is what Marina wanted. It was hard being away from the Deep for so long, but swimming alone in the pool gave her time to think and reminisce about her home. She dove deep, held her breath long, and swam fluidly through the chlorinated water for hours before finally retiring to the locker room. She was ready to shower, change, and go home but something was wrong. Her bag wasn't exactly how she had left it. It was in nearly in the same position, but seemed less...full. Oh no! She tore into her bag, throwing towels and spare clothes everywhere, but what she sought was not there. Her pelt was gone.

"I knew there was something different about you." Christophe appeared from behind a row of lockers, smiling maliciously. What was he doing in the girls' locker room? How did he know about her pelt? Really, it didn't much matter. Nobody was here but the two of them, and he obviously knew about her secret.

"Where is it!" she demanded, doing her best to hide her fear.

"Somewhere," he responded cooly, smirking. "But you won't ever see it again. Not unless you do a little something for me..."

Poor Marina. She felt like she had been torn in half. Her pelt, her true self, he other half was gone and in the hands of this...this monster. "W-what do you want?" she asked, doing her best to keep her voice from shaking.

"It's simple, really. I need somebody to fall in love." He leaned against the wall and casually check the nails on his right hand, seeming as though he had totally forgotten about her for a moment. "Ricard Reyes. He's too full of himself, and he needs to be taken down a notch. So, if you ever want your pelt back you're going to make him fall for you." He smiled wickedly. "And then you're going to break his poor little heart. When he's shattered, then I'll give your pelt back. Do you understand?"

She did, and as much as she wanted to refuse, she had no choice but to obey. "Fine," she conceded, hugging herself tightly. "But you promise you'll give it back?"

Christophe nodded, looking almost friendly. "Oh course. I'm a man of my word..."

There ya go Marina. That's what Chris wants before he gives your pelt back.

Down with this. Now back to the main event.

Marina

Maria quickly stuffs her t-shirt and gym clothes in a crumpled up ball at the bottom of her gym bag and turns to Cassie "sure, just give me a minute to finish getting ready." Marina shakes a few drops of water out of her hair letting it spray out towards Cassie and hit the floor, Turning towards her she pulls her regular top down over her head and pulls it snugly around her chest before tucking it into her still unbuttoned jeans.

Trying to turn on Cassie: 2d6 9 choose one:
give themselves to you, promise something they think you want, give you a String against them.

Finishing buttoning up her jeans she turns to Cassie who seems bemused and kinda lost in thought. "You with me? or did that medical stuff have more of an effect than I thought?" She hustles them both out of the Changing room. "Pfft, guys. Most of them aren't worth even looking at. Chet is a moron and I think Chris and Caleb barely even know what women are. As for Christophe I wouldn't even touch that greasy little worm for a bet. " She lies through her teeth here "The only one maybe worth a second look is Ricard but it's like he doesn't even notice me like I'm part of the furniture or something. If it's not a basketball he's just not interested."

Green Bean
May 3, 2009

Lì snapped out of his reverie when Mike waved his hand in front of his face. Mike seemed nice, but Lì was feeling really drained right now and needed a pick me up. Plus, everyone else was either gone or in the shower. As Mike rummaged through his bag, Lì reached out and touched his arm. When he turned to see what was going on, Lì moved close and bit down on his neck.

"The Feeding", so I mark experience. I'll take "doesn't die" and "take 1 forward" from the menu once more.

Also, picked up an Advancement from that last Gaze, so I'm putting it in "+1 to Hot".

Green Bean fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Dec 2, 2014

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Ricard your concerns all seem to go back into their container just like the dodgeballs as soon as you get your hands on them. Training takes over. You dispassionately imagine Cris at one of your games, cracking wise about you and your gay team. You just sink basket after basket, Kings of the Court. After the game, the teams' girls will show up. In the vision they have no faces, just bodies, but whatever, their identities aren't super important, what's important is where's his? Your girl had been cheering you on from the stands, but also listening to his bullshit, egging him on, nodding at him. Setting him up. Once she's on your arm, showing him where her allegiances lie, she crushes him with some iceburn about how only a really self-hating homo loser would talk about her boyfriend like that. Too bad he's all mine.

Pale says he's leaving for the shop, to bend his whistle back into shape, and that you're in charge, even though the balls are almost all back in the barrel. Mike and Sylvia leave for their locker rooms. It's just you and Chet now. What do you do?

Christophe John claps you on the shoulder after the pep talk and says, "Yeah... I just need to impress her friend Marina, maybe charm her a little too. Then we'll be even. Thanks, man, you're all right..." he pauses before making a joke to diffuse the tension, "Don't drop the soap!" He's in the shower alone now, you're on your way out, right? What do you do?

He gives you a string.

, Mike tries to push you away with the roll of Lifesavers he grabbed out of his backpack to offer you, but ends up just spilling them onto the floor. Those won't help him, but once you get a mouthful of his blood you realize it tastes incredibly bitter and you think you're gonna gag.

Roll Hold Steady.

I'll wait on Cassie before responding to her and Marina. Also, Marina levels up and gets to pick a new Highlight for Lì.

Green Bean
May 3, 2009

Lì felt like he was about to throw up. Today was not a great day for feeding.

Hold Steady: 2d6+2 5

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Cassie

Watching Marina get dressed is strangely hypnotic. It's almost like she's dancing to a music that's just out of Cassie's earshot. She begins to strain her ears, reaching for the tune that will make everything come together.

And then Marina says something.

At Marina's gentle prodding, Cassie finally gets her mind in gear, responding, "Oh, I think Ricard's got a bit more on his mind than you give him credit for. Were you going to the party tonight, too? That'd be a great way to hang out with him outside of school. I could help, if you wanted. You know, be your Wingman. Woman. Whatever."

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

In the girls' locker room. Cassie and Marina walk out just as the rest walk in. Seconds later you hear Elizabeth screech out, "That bitch! Get out of my way!" She must have realized her spare gym clothes were missing, now she wants them back. They're in Cassie's bag. What do you do?

slydingdoor fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Dec 2, 2014

Androc
Dec 26, 2008

ilootthecorpse posted:

Christophe

"Oh. Hey Johnny. What's up?" Chris spits out a mouth full of water and squints at his company with one eye while he tries to wash the lather out of his hair. He listens to John's concerns, if not in terrible detail, while he finishes up with his scrub. By the time John is done lamenting Chris shuts off the water and grabs his towel. Instead of wrapping it around his waist he pats the water off of his face and then simply drapes it over one shoulder, walking nude as the day he was born out towards the lockers.

Christophe stops at his locker, standing right beside John, and gives him a little shrug. "You just gotta keep at it, man. That Cassie girl is going to put up a tough front, but she is definitely into you. She just also likes getting attention from more than one guy. I mean, can you blame her? What about you? I bet you're the same way." Chris begins to wipe down his body, stripping away the water in long strokes starting at his chest and moving all the way down to his toes. He looks over John with an appraising eye, holding back a smile but letting a little twitch lift the corner of his lips. Was he checking John out? "You're a hot guy. Don't tell me that Cassie is the only girl with your number, because I'll call bullshit. Just make her want it. You know how to do that, don't ya Johnny? Tease her a little bit. Get her worked up and leave her hanging. Make her hungry for it." At some point Chris had moved closer. Dangerously close. He was practically right under John's nose, and his flattering words were so sweet. So convincing. "I bet you know how to show somebody a good time..."

Turn Him On: 2d6-1 9. Right, so John gets to make a choice: he can either make me a promise he thinks I want (ie. Butting heads with Ric over Cassie), give himself to me and gain one of my String from the Connoisseur (and maybe get recruited for the Dark Side), or be lame and boring and just give me a String.

Caleb
Caleb changes as quickly as he can in a corner of the locker room. Hearing approaching footsteps, he shrinks back into an alcove, but recognizes one of the voices as Christophe. Unable to quell his curiosity, he leans out into the main room and sees Christophe speaking to John, naked, and suddenly leaning in far too close.

Back in middle school, Caleb once got food poisoning from a hot dog. He spent three days vomiting and couldn't even hold down water, to the point where he had to be put on IVs. The feeling was pretty similar to what he's feeling right now, though now there's this added tightness in his chest. Christophe finishes his conversation and turns to see Caleb standing, thunderstruck, having obviously seen everything.

Caleb swallows. "Christophe? What was...?"

Androc fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Dec 2, 2014

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

In the boys' locker room, Caleb doesn't just walk in on Christophe and John, he's also in the perfect position to hear, turn to the side and see vomiting blood all over a stunned Mike, who crumples to the ground like his candy before him. Luckily for , he doesn't, so he, Christophe, and John are none the wiser of that at the moment. What do you do?

slydingdoor fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Dec 2, 2014

Androc
Dec 26, 2008

Would it be possible for Caleb to not see Li? I feel like he and Christophe sort of need to have a moment, especially after what Christophe did earlier.

Androc fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Dec 2, 2014

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

You could ignore him.

Androc
Dec 26, 2008

Right, but I'm saying that from the perspective of a player. As a character, Caleb would definitely not ignore a dude who is straight-up vomiting blood, because what the hell.

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Cassie

Not wanting to put up with this poo poo right now, Cassie gets ready to jet and ditch the clothes in some trash can. She takes a long stride and steps directly on a dodgeball. She does a full flip and lands on her rear end. As her senses come back to her, she sees Elizabeth standing over her, looking furious.

Run Away: 2d6+2 5

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

(9:31:35 AM) Capfalcon: Putting off an important conversation until later because of crazy horror right in front of you is probably like the first rule of Teen Horrors.

That said, I edited.

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

Ricard

slydingdoor posted:

Ricard your concerns all seem to go back into their container just like the dodgeballs as soon as you get your hands on them. Training takes over. You dispassionately imagine Cris at one of your games, cracking wise about you and your gay team. You just sink basket after basket, Kings of the Court. After the game, the teams' girls will show up. In the vision they have no faces, just bodies, but whatever, their identities aren't super important, what's important is where's his? Your girl had been cheering you on from the stands, but also listening to his bullshit, egging him on, nodding at him. Setting him up. Once she's on your arm, showing him where her allegiances lie, she crushes him with some iceburn about how only a really self-hating homo loser would talk about her boyfriend like that. Too bad he's all mine.

Pale says he's leaving for the shop, to bend his whistle back into shape, and that you're in charge, even though the balls are almost all back in the barrel. Mike and Sylvia leave for their locker rooms. It's just you and Chet now. What do you do?

What. What the hell was that? 'What' has been the question of the day hasn't it? That was an odd daydream. Least I'm dreaming about girls. Maybe dad was right, I do need to sleep more. Maybe that daydream has the right idea. Maybe I should get a girlfriend. He lobs a few more in. There's about 10 left. He see the two leaving and says nothing.

"Look, Chet." He pauses to think on his words, "Just," he sighs, "go. I'll take care of the rest." The star who seems to be friends with everyone with would rather just be alone right now.

At least if I'm alone, I know nothing can go wrong. No Chris, no Cass, no Caleb, just me and 10 shots from mid-to-long range.

OOC: Since he's on autopilot again, I'm rolling Gaze. I'll take confusing and alarming visions.

Gaze into the Abyss: 2d6-1 8

BallisticClipboard fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Dec 2, 2014

ilootthecorpse
Oct 13, 2010
Christophe

"I just need to impress her friend Marina," says John, clapping Chris on the shoulder as he passes. gently caress, he curses internally. Well that wasn't what he needed, but then again if Mike and John are both gunning for Marina it will make her appear more desirable. Maybe that is what Ric will need to gain some interest in her. Chris will need to give Marie a pep talk though. She going to have to play hard to get. Ric is used to having girls come to him, not the other way around. He was in the midst of buttoning up his shirt when Caleb came around the corner, looking hurt.

"Christophe? What was...?"

Great, just what I need... Chris plasters on his best practiced smile, doing a god job to look a bit bashful. "Oh, hey Caleb. Sorry about your shorts, man! I was just trying to pull the Goose and Maverick...but all I got was the Goose. My bad. You alright?"

Turn Him On: 2d6-1 5

ilootthecorpse fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Dec 2, 2014

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Cassie, Elizabeth puts one foot on your hair and steps right over you, holding her nose. You go from squinting at the 11am sun, to getting a view of her legs, back to the sun again.

She wants Marina, "First my money, now my clothes. I know you wish you could be me, everyone does, but you just can't. Now give me your bag." She's not asking, she's moving to take it. What do you do?

Elizabeth takes a string on Cassie.

Ricard, 9 balls go in, but the 10th just won't. The fourth time you try shooting that last bastard it goes off the rim and bounces all the way across the court, to the door to the boys' locker room. When you arrive, you think you see a pool of floor blood creep into view. What do you do?

Christophe, John sees Caleb coming for you and whispers, "I'll put in a good word for you with Marina, too. Maybe that'd help get him off your dick."

John takes a string on Christophe.

slydingdoor fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Dec 2, 2014

Green Bean
May 3, 2009

As he painfully regained control, Lì almost panicked. But, remembering what his Pa had told him, instead he took a deep breath and broke the problem into manageable chunks. First, he adjusted Mike's shirt a little to cover the healing fang marks. Then, he stripped off his gym shirt and mopped up as much of the blood as he could, though obviously the stains were still there. He before he stashed his soaked shirt in his bag, he smeared some blood under his nose. Finally, he started rummaging through Mike's bag for a snack bar. "Hey Mike, stay with me, man. Stay with me."

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

Ricard

slydingdoor posted:

Ricard, 9 balls go in, but the 10th just won't. The fourth time you try shooting that last bastard it goes off the rim and bounces all the way across the court, to the door to the boys' locker room. When you arrive, you think you see a pool of floor blood creep into view. What do you do?

"OH gently caress!" Ricard can't keep himself under control. He yanks down a first aid kit from the Gym wall and rushes in all while shouting combinations of "OH" and "gently caress!" He's no idiot, that much blood loss can't be good.

Green Bean
May 3, 2009

Lì's head snapped around as Ricard came in. Blood was smeared under Lì's nose and on his clothing, and he was currently rummaging through a gym bag. "Do you have anything with sugar? I think Mike might be diabetic." Lì indicated the glassy-eyed Mike, who he'd sat up against a bench.

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Ricard you run in with the medkit and see tending to Mike, who appears to have gotten a nosebleed and fainted. And got some blood on the side of Lì's mouth and the tip of his finger at some point. what do you do?

, you find a diabetic's kit in Mike's bag, and lots of candy with the wrappers sharpie marked so they can be divided into some number of carbs. You have no idea if you're supposed to inject him with something or how much or really anything, and he looks pale as hell. What do you do?

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Cassie

Not only was Elizabeth literally looking down on her, she was going to start poo poo with the only person in the whole drat school who's been compassionate and understanding to Cassie? Oh, gently caress no.

Grabbing Elizabeth's leg, she shoves it hard enough to make her lose her balance. Once her hair is free, Cassie kips up and slams an elbow into Elizabeth's gut. The girl coughs out the air in her lungs and collapses to her knees. Leaning over her, she grabs her hair to hold her upright, and whispers into her ear, "Don't ever try something like that again. Bitch." She then lets go, letting her head loll down to her chest.

Hearing YET ANOTHER PERSON YELLING GOD drat IT WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS SCHOOL, Cassie decides that it's time to get out while the getting is good.

Lash out at the Snob, get 2 strings: 2d6+3 11

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Cassie, you know what you want to do to Elizabeth, but as soon as you touch her ankle, she grinds the ball of her foot on your hair, pulling it painfully, and says, "Don't." Roll hold steady.

She spends a string on you.

ilootthecorpse
Oct 13, 2010
Christophe

John sees Caleb coming for you and whispers, "I'll put in a good word for you with Marina, too. Maybe that'd help get him off your dick."

Chris visibly boils at the insinuation about him and Caleb. "Maybe you shouldn't be so concerned about my dick. I might start thinking you're jealous," he retorts with a severe expression somewhere between a smirk and a sneer.

Shut Him Down, Mark XP: 2d6-1+1 7. I used my String on John to make my roll a success. We both get a Condition. John gets the Condition Nosy.

Androc
Dec 26, 2008

Caleb

"Oh, I thought you were... and then you were getting up pretty close to..." Caleb glances over at John, obviously not comfortable with having this conversation with him present. He wavers for a moment, then breaks.

"Uh, nevermind. Sorry, I'm still kinda tired from dodgeball. See you later?" Without really waiting for a response, Caleb turns to go. On his way out, he glances to the side and stops cold.

"Oh my gosh!" He rushed forward to Li and Mike, "what's going on? Is he okay?"

Mark xp for Excuses Are My Armor.

slydingdoor posted:

(9:31:35 AM) Capfalcon: Putting off an important conversation until later because of crazy horror right in front of you is probably like the first rule of Teen Horrors.

That said, I edited.

That's... actually a fair point. Oh well, too late now. :v:

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Capfalcon posted:

Cassie

Not only was Elizabeth literally looking down on her, she was going to start poo poo with the only person in the whole drat school who's been compassionate and understanding to Cassie? Oh, gently caress no.

Grabbing Elizabeth's leg, she shoves it hard enough to make her lose her balance. Once her hair is free, Cassie kips up and slams an elbow into Elizabeth's gut. The girl coughs out the air in her lungs and collapses to her knees. Leaning over her, she grabs her hair to hold her upright, and whispers into her ear, "Don't ever try something like that again. Bitch." She then lets go, letting her head loll down to her chest.

Hearing YET ANOTHER PERSON YELLING GOD drat IT WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS SCHOOL, Cassie decides that it's time to get out while the getting is good.

Lash out at the Snob, get 2 strings: 2d6+3 11

Cassie

At least, that's what she saw herself doing. Then, the mental image exploded into pain as her scalp caught on fire. Cassie starts helplessly flailing at Elizabeth's foot, but the other girl twists her foot again, and Cassie's hands drop down, getting the message.

Hold Steady: 2d6-1 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

Ricard

Green Bean posted:

Lì's head snapped around as Ricard came in. Blood was smeared under Lì's nose and on his clothing, and he was currently rummaging through a gym bag. "Do you have anything with sugar? I think Mike might be diabetic." Lì indicated the glassy-eyed Mike, who he'd sat up against a bench.

"WHAT THE gently caress IS GOING ON IN HERE? WHY IS THERE BLOOD EVERYWHERE?" Ricard take a step back. Yelling won't solve problems.

"Okay, Okay." He takes deep breaths. He opens the kit and takes out the gauze.

"Is he still bleeding?" He starts moving clothing looking for the source of blood loss.

Seeing that Li has found some form of a kit in Mike's bag he orders him to open it. If he has it, there has to be a reason.

"There have to be instructions somewhere. It's some sort of shock, so some form of needle has to help." Please, please let the hours I've wasted away watching medical shows count for something.

Hold Steady: 2d6+1 11

BallisticClipboard fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Dec 2, 2014

• Locked thread