Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Off his meds?
Psychotic break?
Lonely?
He's always posted a lot?
Lowtax is dead, it's actually shmorky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoreLikeTen
Oct 21, 2012

The farmer's mistake was believing he had any control over his life.
no

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i like it when the 'tax posts. makes me feel wanted

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Posting in GBS is an illness not a symptom.

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
I noticed this too, OP, but I didn't want to say anything about it. I hope he's ok :ohdear:

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

He's trying to revitalize the forums (or stop the decline) because it's his only income source and he likes making money.

Also since he's divorced he has more time to post (this should be familiar territory for all goons).

Also also,

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

TEAYCHES posted:

i like it when the 'tax posts. makes me feel wanted

I like seeing you post because I get to see that nifty av I gave you

no longer are you a dog, you are a cat...lady

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lowtax is a funny poster

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Totally TWISTED posted:

He's trying to revitalize the forums (or stop the decline) because it's his only income source and he likes making money.

Also since he's divorced he has more time to post (this should be familiar territory for all goons).

Also also,
or I just felt like posting in GBS, there doesn't have to be a critical analysis behind it

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I appreciate Lowtax posting more often, it gives us a chance to talk to him about stuff, which is nice.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Lowtax posted:

or I just felt like posting in GBS, there doesn't have to be a critical analysis behind it

omg guys there he is

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Totally TWISTED posted:

you think having been in a serious romantic relationship is familiar territory for all goons?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Lowtax doesn't really need to explain to you or any other chucklefuck why he made posts on his own god drat forum

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Lowtax posted:

Thanks, man. I hope you have a great Holiday season, and you don't get any bees again this year.

-Splat

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
i love Lowtax

to me its more like "Lovetax"

The Wurst Poster
Apr 8, 2005

Literally the Wurst...

Seriously...

For REALSIES.

Lowtax posted:

Oh good. I was just about to make a wiki detailing every GBS post of yours.

That would have been embarrassing...

open container
Sep 16, 2008
Yeah I think it was weirder when he wasn't posting ever.

fankwart
Sep 27, 2013

am I the only one drinking?
I like Lowtax more than actual low tax

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Lowtax posted:

I see. And how does this make you feel?

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

NEW FLASH ***OWNER OF WEBSITE POSTING ON HIS OWN WEBSITE*** ALERT THE WORLD!

Better make a thread about this amazing poo poo

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Hey Lowtax I'm back. For now.

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

redshirt posted:

why?

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal
lowtax i was going to give my family special jars of candy with a personalized sketch on the label but instead of buying 6 ounce jars i bought 6 1 ounce jars and it's really not worth the trouble to me to send them back to amazon, do you know any fun crafts i could do with teeny tiny mason jars?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

redshirt posted:

make this man a mod

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Daedra posted:

make this man a mod

i second this motion. hes perfect for the job

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Daedra posted:

make this man a mod

I don't know anything about this man. What are his qualifications.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Clayren posted:

lowtax i was going to give my family special jars of candy with a personalized sketch on the label but instead of buying 6 ounce jars i bought 6 1 ounce jars and it's really not worth the trouble to me to send them back to amazon, do you know any fun crafts i could do with teeny tiny mason jars?

Decoupage them and put candles inside!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Trip Daddy X posted:

I don't know anything about this man. What are his qualifications.

disgraced gbs mod

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
Is the Lowtax username about how high tax rates are ruining the economy and that they should be lowered and then lowered again?

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal

NakedWithCandy posted:

Is the Lowtax username about how high tax rates are ruining the economy and that they should be lowered and then lowered again?

no that's his irl last name

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

NakedWithCandy posted:

yes senor lowtax has always been a champion of the 1% ever since he made his first million off this site

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
it comes in phases, I think you've have to analyze the pattern of high and low lowtax posting activity to get an idea of its meaning

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
If I built the best drat discussion forum on the internet I'd post in it too

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

What we see as "Lowtax" is actually a dwarf standing on another dwarf's shoulders in a trenchcoat

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Fat Lowtax posted:

What we see as "Lowtax" is actually a dwarf standing on another dwarf's shoulders in a trenchcoat

Says Fat Lowtax

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002

TEAYCHES posted:

disgraced gbs mod

Aatrek backup account?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Lowtax has also been doing sparse LP's. Personally I think he's really unfunny and should go back to handling just the business end.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Volume posted:

Lowtax has also been doing sparse LP's. Personally I think he's really unfunny and should go back to handling just the business end.

you shut your whore mouth

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
who doesnt want to handle business ends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Volume posted:

But I nejoy his LPs :(

• Locked thread