Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
lol what was thompson doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Kings get styled on by the league leader in defensive win share :clint:

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
The knicks are terrible to watch all around, I think.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Spoeank posted:

I'm watching the Kings-Rockets game with my mom and she just turned to me and said, "that Harden guy looks like Wooly Willy."

Moms own.

The Kings do not.

Your mom owns, don't make the Microwave mistake though

il serpente cosmico posted:

The knicks are terrible to watch all around, I think.

Taking the Mavs to OT minus Carmelo is pretty good though

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
dalembert

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Canaan :stare:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Ugh the Kings got completely buried tonight by their massive issues from last season that were seemingly fixed

- They leave a hot shooter wide open repeatedly at the arc
- They repeatedly make some of the dumbest mistakes that an NBA team shouldn't make

Second night of a back-to-back without Gay & Collison though, so it could have been a lot worse.

Also Microwave mistake?

Bruce Ivins
Aug 7, 2008

Fear the deer.

Spoeank posted:

Also Microwave mistake?

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=microwave%27s+mom

tl;dr don't post a picture of your mom

candide
Jun 16, 2002

The Tipping Point

did this dude just did this

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Nick Johnson sighting

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

BWV posted:

that was a messy win for the Raps. they scored a lot but didn't really look so good. Lowry, Lou and Grevis were great. But Demar and that jump pass/Kobe-poo poo better settle the gently caress down. That poo poo wont fly against a legit team.
atlanta is eastern conference legit, and they won by 11 on the road. demar did his usual routine, where it looks like he thinks theres a degree of difficulty multiplier, but he had 27 points on 16 shots.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
beverley's suit game on point. boogie only scored 29 so i apologize for doubting tarik and donatas. go rockets.

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Intruder posted:

Taking the Mavs to OT minus Carmelo is pretty good though

Yeah, they just do so much stupid poo poo and their offense gets so stagnant that I don't enjoy watching them play at all. The have way too many knuckleheads for one team.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I wasn't watching them because I was watching the Rockets, but I saw someone say Fisher called timeout right as Acy was about to dunk. Did the Knicks end up not scoring on that possession? Because lol the game went to OT

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
"You have to like what you see here"

yeah, not really, clyde

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Intruder posted:

I wasn't watching them because I was watching the Rockets, but I saw someone say Fisher called timeout right as Acy was about to dunk. Did the Knicks end up not scoring on that possession? Because lol the game went to OT

They actually ended up hitting a three on that possession. So Fisher is clearly a genius.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

Intruder posted:

The possession actually ended with a 3 by Calderon. Really dumb either way

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol, Smith had a lane to the basket and decided to take a long stepback 2

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Bashez posted:

I'm not able to watch, have they said why Pop is out? Outside of minor medical thing anyway.

Not sure, but i've watched most of the game on mute. I have to protect my sensibilities by paying too much attention to this team.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Bruce Ivins posted:

Fear the deer.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=microwave%27s+mom

tl;dr don't post a picture of your mom

Oh.

Oh Jesus.

Faxanadu
Apr 18, 2003

Linsanity y'all

Faxanadu
Apr 18, 2003

God drat Ed Davis

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Memphis, a good NBA team, is struggling right now containing former Raptor 8th man Ed Davis and some tall lady.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Get it together Grizz God drat

Faxanadu
Apr 18, 2003

That crossover by price tho

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Faxanadu posted:

That crossover by price tho

Decently dirty, I will acquiesce

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

It's the amazing Gerald Green show in the 4th quarter. :drat:

Faxanadu
Apr 18, 2003

Ronnie Price earning dat turkey

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Is that the Game of Thrones theme in Staples Center?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Where oh where did aggressive Marc go. I miss Aggressive Marc

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

hahaha MVP chants in LA for Kobe

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
and a tech on Kobe. lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
well, that was a pretty crummy half and we are only down five, I'll take it

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

BWV posted:

Idiot.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Byron Ball keeps the Lakers in just about every game wherein the other team doesn't make a bunch of three pointers. D'Antoni ball kept the Lakers in every game where teams did nothing but shoot three pointers. I can't decide which is better.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

BWV posted:

if a laker wins mvp it better be nash

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Rick posted:

Idiot.

You've been pretty defensive re: Kobe lately

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

il serpente cosmico posted:

You've been pretty defensive re: Kobe lately

People post fairly dumb things about Kobe these days.

But that was more "Lakers fans have the audacity to cheer for their 18 year franchise player" from a guy who's a fan of a team that turned their country off to watch their team play in the first round of the playoffs.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Kobe and Lin are not having a very accurate passing night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Marc Gasol Bitch!!!

• Locked thread