Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
I was going to sit Miller to start Jeremy Hill. I also have Ingram as an option. Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy
So it looks like JT is not going to play tomorrow...

If I had to pick up on TE (and the pickings are very, very slim), which of the following should it be?

I'm thinking Tim Wright or Andrew Quarless?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
You should ride Colt2Niles to the league championship

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Skull Knight posted:

So it looks like JT is not going to play tomorrow...

If I had to pick up on TE (and the pickings are very, very slim), which of the following should it be?

I'm thinking Tim Wright or Andrew Quarless?

Quarless is obviously completely TD dependent, but I like his chances tomorrow against NE. Revis/Browner aren't good matchups for Jordy/Cobb in the endzone and Rodgers has been finding his TEs in the endzone a lot lately. Of course now Richard Rodgers or Bostick will score instead.

If Wright gets the same number of snaps he did last week then he's definitely the best option, but who the hell knows with Belichick. One report says they're going to try and pound it on the ground to keep the ball away from the Packers offense.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Question I'd have preferred not to ask at the beginning of the season: Keenan Allen or Davante Adams?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Gobias Ind. posted:

I was going to sit Miller to start Jeremy Hill. I also have Ingram as an option. Thoughts?

Hill > Miller > Ingram, imo. Saints are most likely to be playing from behind, while Hill and Miller should both get a good number of touches, and Hill should be able to do more with them.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Azhais posted:

Question I'd have preferred not to ask at the beginning of the season: Keenan Allen or Davante Adams?

Keenan Allen

RVProfootballer posted:

Hill > Miller > Ingram, imo. Saints are most likely to be playing from behind, while Hill and Miller should both get a good number of touches, and Hill should be able to do more with them.

I agree, thanks.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Tannehill or Cam this weekend?

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Need a flex for tomorrow. ESPN Standard Scoring:

Ryan Mathews @Bal
Fred Jackson vs Cle
Mike Wallace @NYJ
John Brown @Atl
Kenny Stills @Pit

Sushipants
Sep 8, 2010
I would vote Tannehill. Carolina's played terrible all season and even with them coming off the bye, the Vikings defense has been playing consistently well. Meanwhile, the Jets barely have a pass rush but a solid run defense, which means Miami will probably be throwing early and often.

0.5 PPR, Need a TE:
Kyle Rudolph or Tim Wright? Rudolph will likely have more usage, but Wright has the upside.

Sushipants fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Nov 30, 2014

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

In my playoffs and sitting on a 66 point lead thanks to Demarco/Megatron being great and Cutler not being completely horrible. (My QB, WR1, RB1, and Def played and his WR3/Flex, K and Def played)

Not out of the woods by any means so here is who I have left:

1 PPR, 6 TD, rest Std.

Choose a WR and Flex

K. Allen @ BAL
K. Benjamin @ MIN
J. Brown @ ATL (If Fitz is out still)

R. Mathews @ BAL
R. Jennings @ JAX

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
L. Murray being out has turned me to a dark place. Pick 1, .5 PPR Yahoo scoring. A mix of bench players and potential FA pickups give me:

Benny Cunningham vs. Oak
Andre Williams @ Jax
Darren McFadden @ Stl
Boobie Dixon vs. Cle
Chris Johnson vs. Mia
Mike Tolbert @ Min

I think Cunningham's the safe play, as he's usually good for a floor of 7 or so, but I'm fighting for a playoff spot and if I'm to stand a chance I want the guy with the highest ceiling. Williams has a good matchup, and Tolbert usually gets the ball in red zone situations... What's my best play?

EDIT: just noticed DeAngelo Williams is available, I'm inclined to go with him!

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

zimbomonkey posted:

Easily Tannehill. Jets are terrible and Tannehill has been quietly pretty good lately.

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

In my playoffs and sitting on a 66 point lead thanks to Demarco/Megatron being great and Cutler not being completely horrible. (My QB, WR1, RB1, and Def played and his WR3/Flex, K and Def played)

Not out of the woods by any means so here is who I have left:

1 PPR, 6 TD, rest Std.

Choose a WR and Flex

K. Allen @ BAL
K. Benjamin @ MIN
J. Brown @ ATL (If Fitz is out still)

R. Mathews @ BAL
R. Jennings @ JAX

Easily Benjamin and Jennings. You shouldn't have had any doubt, haha.

sourdough fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Nov 30, 2014

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

Hey guys! I'm having a good time, what about you?

ESPN .5 PPR, mostly standard.

Martavis Bryant (vs NO)
Mike Wallace (@NYJ)
Jeremy Hill (@TB)

Two can play, which one do I bench?

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Is Cam's matchup so bad that I should pick up Mettenberger from waivers?

(PS thanks thread for telling me I'd be okay playing Murray and the Philly defense; that ended up working out allright (I'm still projected to lose and miss the playoffs but that's mostly due to Boldin not getting any targets))

Hazo fucked around with this message at 10:00 on Nov 30, 2014

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
One more try.

Doppelganger posted:

1 point PPR

Matt Ryan vs ARI
Alex Smith vs DEN

Flex:
Crowell @ BUF
FJax vs CLE

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Doppelganger posted:

One more try.

QB, I have no idea. Crowell vs. FJax, I'd think really hard and probably go Crowell. Dixon and Brown steal too many carries, and I think Crowell will get significantly more carries than West.

knee contusion
Nov 6, 2014

knee contusion posted:

Kelvin Benjamin or Jarvis Landry? Benjamin is a safer option but Landry has picked it up big time.

Still want some insight into this... Landry has been Tannehills go-to target lately, as is Benjamin with Cam, but Landry seems more polished.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
If I lose I'm probably out of the playoffs and I am playing the league top scorer this week who is projected to win by like 25 points.

So I need to shoot for someone to have a monster day at my flex pos. 1/2 pt ppr.

Blount @ GB
LaFell @ GB
D Jackson @ Ind

Jackson has been awful lately but had some huge games without RGIII at QB. But will the rest of the team show up? Also, playing in a dome. Blount could be a monster in frozen GB or could sit and watch NE play from behind all game and barely touch the ball or play 2nd fiddle to Gray. LaFell could go off if it turns into a passing duel or just block downfield for Gray/Blount as NE dominates time of possession.

Could be in the 20s in GB after dark.

Murgos fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Nov 30, 2014

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

.5 PPR, need an RB and a RB/WR FLEX.

Morris @IND
Hill @TB
Benjamin @MIN

I'm leaning Morris and Benjamin. Thoughts?

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
Need help with a FLEX decision if anyone has thoughts:

Standard ESPN scoring

K. Benjamin
G. Bernard
I. Crowell

Right now have Crowell plugged in.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Need a WR. NFL.com standard scoring.

Jordy Nelson v. NE
Josh Gordon @ BUF

Still considering a change because the Pats secondary has looked really good recently and Jordy will have one of either Revis or Browner on him. :ohdear:

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Nov 30, 2014

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Adun posted:

Need help with a FLEX decision if anyone has thoughts:

Standard ESPN scoring

K. Benjamin
G. Bernard
I. Crowell

Right now have Crowell plugged in.

I feel like Bernard's the right play. He's involved in both the passing and running game and gets a decent amount of red zone looks. They seem to want to get him involved again now that he's back from injury.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Having some RB troubles - one team has too many, one team has too little.

First, the one that has too many - NFL.com standard settings, need two (Golden Tate already locked up the FLEX spot):

Rashad Jennings at JAX
Denard Robinson vs NYG
Giovani Bernard at TB
Ryan Mathews at BAL

I figure that Shoelace is a good start, but the other one is completely up in the air. poo poo could go anywhere. Leaning towards Jennings, but completely unsure.

And now the one that has too little - .5 PPR with big game bonuses, need two (still have a flex spot open, but starting one of these guys over Josh Gordon is an idiocy not even I am capable of):

Denard Robinson vs NYG
Bishop Sankey at HOU
Trent Richardson vs WAS

My other RBs are Rice and McKinnon. It's a complete shitshow, and the waivers are picked clean. Shoelace being the obvious start here, and I guess Sankey is the second obvious pick when your only alternative is a T-Rich that apparently ended up in a timeshare with some other gently caress that nobody ever heard about before Bradshaw got IR'ed.

Sumo
Jun 17, 2005

Thinking about my 2 flex spots... I think this looks ok?:

Keenan Allen @BAL
Steve Smith Sr vs SD

Jarvis Landry @NYJ
Mohamed Sanu @TB

PPR league - I'm in 3rd place overall, going up against 1st place who is projected to decimate me. Not sure this decision will help much, but every little bit helps.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Sumo posted:

Thinking about my 2 flex spots... I think this looks ok?:

Keenan Allen @BAL
Steve Smith Sr vs SD

Jarvis Landry @NYJ
Mohamed Sanu @TB

PPR league - I'm in 3rd place overall, going up against 1st place who is projected to decimate me. Not sure this decision will help much, but every little bit helps.

I'd probably be inclined to play Landry and Sanu, to be honest. Both have killer matchups and have earned WR2 status, while Steve Smith and Keenan Allen have a history of putting up poo poo numbers. I wouldn't blame you for maybe going Steve Smith and Landry, but I'd at be sure to sit Keenan Allen and start Landry.

Reposting my RB shitshow:

timp posted:

L. Murray being out has turned me to a dark place. Pick 1, .5 PPR Yahoo scoring. A mix of bench players and potential FA pickups give me:

Benny Cunningham vs. Oak
Andre Williams @ Jax
Darren McFadden @ Stl
Boobie Dixon vs. Cle
Chris Johnson vs. Mia
DeAngelo Williams @ Min
Mike Tolbert @ Min

I think Cunningham's the safe play, as he's usually good for a floor of 7 or so, but I'm fighting for a playoff spot and if I'm to stand a chance I want the guy with the highest ceiling. Williams has a good matchup, and Tolbert usually gets the ball in red zone situations... What's my best play?

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

zimbomonkey posted:

Tannehill

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Mason
Foster
Banyard

I know Foster is probably now, but I don't get a sense of confidence from that. I feel like it's gonna be 1 quarter and done.

Mexican Land Baron
Aug 5, 2008

BonoMan posted:

Mason
Foster
Banyard

I know Foster is probably now, but I don't get a sense of confidence from that. I feel like it's gonna be 1 quarter and done.

I would start Foster if he plays. He's going against the Titans who have given up tons of points to RBs.

Standard scoring - I need 1 RB and a flex:

Andre Ellington @ ATL
Rashad Jennings @ JAX
Odell Beckham Jr. @ JAX

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Jota posted:

Need a flex for tomorrow. ESPN Standard Scoring:

Ryan Mathews @Bal
Fred Jackson vs Cle
Mike Wallace @NYJ
John Brown @Atl
Kenny Stills @Pit

Anyone on this? I have Mathews in right now but I feel like Brown could blow up against Atlanta.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

BonoMan posted:

Mason
Foster
Banyard

Don't sit Foster if he plays.

E: "Foster is active and should see a full workload." The consensus with Foster usually seems to be they won't let him play until he's 100%...so if you're sitting him against the worst run defense when he's playing, might as well just drop him now.

sourdough fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Nov 30, 2014

Zombiehobo
Oct 8, 2007
I've suddenly found myself with a wealth of people to play in my standard Yahoo league. I need to decide who to play in my second WR spot and flex.

C.J. Anderson @ KC
Beckham Jr. @ JAX
Mike Evans @ vs CIN
Denard Robinson vs NYG

I'm thinking OBJ for WR and Anderson for flex. They all feel really close and Robinson can play as WR in Yahoo so that seems to make it harder for some reason.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Zombiehobo posted:

I've suddenly found myself with a wealth of people to play in my standard Yahoo league. I need to decide who to play in my second WR spot and flex.

C.J. Anderson @ KC
Beckham Jr. @ JAX
Mike Evans @ vs CIN
Denard Robinson vs NYG

I'm thinking OBJ for WR and Anderson for flex. They all feel really close and Robinson can play as WR in Yahoo so that seems to make it harder for some reason.

Looks good to me.

Benjamin or Hill for a flex in .5PPR? Both matchups are good, and I guess TB. has some D inactives that make things extra juicy for Hill.

Zombiehobo
Oct 8, 2007

Cervixalot posted:

Looks good to me.

Benjamin or Hill for a flex in .5PPR? Both matchups are good, and I guess TB. has some D inactives that make things extra juicy for Hill.
Benjamin seems to always get a lucky TD that helps his points but he also drops a lot. Hill against TB seems like a great matchup and he is still getting as many touches as Bernard. I would go with Hill with confidence.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

Need a WR. NFL.com standard scoring.

Jordy Nelson v. NE
Josh Gordon @ BUF

Still considering a change because the Pats secondary has looked really good recently and Jordy will have one of either Revis or Browner on him. :ohdear:

Anyone?

Zombiehobo
Oct 8, 2007

I'm starting Gordon over anyone personally. That is mainly because I held him all year, but still. Gordon at full workload.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Who else are you starting that you have to bench one of these?

Seems like a total coin flip to me, Nelson probably has a higher floor due to superior QB play

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

I am starting Rodgers while my opponent has Jordy so I will advise you to start Gordon because I am hoping Rodgers throws all the touchdowns to anyone besides Jordy. This is not a biased opinion at all, so I hope it helps.

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life
Matt Ryan or Cam Newton? :( (orrrr Dalton off waivers, tho not much to drop)

TE - PPR; Pick one of
Donnell vs. Jax
Heath vs. NO
Rudolph vs. Car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I just noticed that the projection for Darren McFadden shot up to over 11. Anybody know why, and I should I flex him over Malcom Floyd?

Also: Cam or Mettenberger off waivers?

• Locked thread