Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
THANKS CAROL'S CHANNING's disembodied head youve shown me the way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

IM SCARED

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Fetch the ouija board

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Most of my grandparents are dead but I will visit their graves. Stay Safe Carol Channing's disembodied head

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
MY GRANDPARENTS ARE DEEEEAAAAAD!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

gently caress you grandma

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

also im not going to call my grandparents at loving 11:30 theyd get a heart attack and die

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

this is a plot to kill old people isnt it

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Well, they already got Channing.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Our grandparents will be telling us about the blacks on Thanksgiving

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
gently caress you i won't do what you tell me

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Top City Homo posted:

THANKS CAROL'S CHANNING's disembodied head youve shown me the way

seeing my grandparents for thanksgiving, no need yo

also theyre really busy most days, my grandpa (94) works every day 7-4 and my grandma (92) goes down to the old folks rec center and scams the less-able elderly people in hardcore bridge games with a friend of hers

e: drat id never realized exactly how much my grandma owns, typing that out kind of drove it home

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Fat Lowtax posted:

Our grandparents will be telling us about the blacks on Thanksgiving

excuse me my grandma is a lifelong liberal democrat and when she says negro she says it without malice

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

seeing my grandparents for thanksgiving, no need yo

also theyre really busy most days, my grandpa (94) works every day 7-4 and my grandma (92) goes down to the old folks rec center and scams the less-able elderly people in hardcore bridge games with a friend of hers

e: drat id never realized exactly how much my grandma owns, typing that out kind of drove it home

Your grand parents own hard

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Top City Homo posted:

Your grand parents own hard

yeah gonna drive up and eat a huge meal with them and my close family, see my super-extended crazy-huge full-of-small-children family for dessert, then drive back home to eat another meal with my inlaws

cant beat cool relatives and good food, and also i have a not-lovely job now so i dont have to look at the ground and say "oh its nothing interesting" when they ask me what im up to

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

yeah gonna drive up and eat a huge meal with them and my close family, see my super-extended crazy-huge full-of-small-children family for dessert, then drive back home to eat another meal with my inlaws

cant beat cool relatives and good food, and also i have a not-lovely job now so i dont have to look at the ground and say "oh its nothing interesting" when they ask me what im up to

its good to reflect on life and see the important things

everyone forum user Cursed Lumberjack has awesome grandparents

tell me about yours

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
what if they're dead op?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

what if they're dead op?

stay safe grandparents ghost

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

yeah gonna drive up and eat a huge meal with them and my close family,

Enjoy it, it will be their last. :twisted:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

hay meemaw and peepaw I just shoved my dork up a filipino ladyboy's shitter, sup with you guys?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Robbie Fowler posted:

Enjoy it, it will be their last. :twisted:

yeah they are getting pretty old. pretty sure at least my grandpa will outlive everyone in the family though, lived through 3 wars as a combat medic and paratrooper, he's had like 6 stents in his heart and hes probably more machine than man now.

lets just say that when you come in through that door, huffing and puffing and holding your katana in a perfect guard stance, ill be looking to grandpa to hit you with his sidearm from across the room without taking his reading glasses off

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

hay meemaw and peepaw I just shoved my dork up a filipino ladyboy's shitter, sup with you guys?

There's no need to brag.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
they dead.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
My mamaw told me all of the problems in the world are caused by the jews

This owns because shes a little old southern christian lady

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
stay safe grandparent ghosts

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i called but got scared and hung up

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
YOU STILL HAVE TIME

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm

If you scream "HELLO DOLLY" in a mirror 3 times, she'll disappear.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Grandma looky-likely is flying around the forums atm. I would have called, but frankly i'm disgusted and ashamed now.

My grandma is 72 and will probably die before xmas.

Thanks Lowtax and your experimental CSS selectors.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
she'd just forget in 10 minutes anyways

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

excuse me my grandma is a lifelong liberal democrat and when she says negro she says it without malice
My grandmother would say colored but also in a very nice way.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i am a grandma. rap music? more like crap music

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i don't need to be told to call my grandma because i do that all the time anyways. i talked to her yesterday about our thanksgiving plans because we're gonna have it up in her apt at the old folks home and i'm cooking the whole meal. in your face, you little bitches

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Sweet Tea posted:

i don't need to be told to call my grandma because i do that all the time anyways. i talked to her yesterday about our thanksgiving plans because we're gonna have it up in her apt at the old folks home and i'm cooking the whole meal. in your face, you little bitches

a good grandson

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Mine are all dead. :smith:

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Mine disowned me in their will.

YourHealthyColon
Nov 21, 2013
domo arigato carol-chan desu

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
Both of my grandparents are still alive. One's a singer, and her head is bouncing around on the top of this thread. Kind of a strange coincidence if you ask me.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i killed then...........

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Sweet Tea posted:

ill be there this year, nana and i are sleeping together we're in love, you can call me granddad if you want

• Locked thread