Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib
We've had a lot of changes here and now I think is a good time to sit down and reflect on what this means for our collective posting experiences. What version of GBS did you like the most? Do we need more threads making fun of trannies? less?

Personally, I think it's "OK"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
My boyfriend tells me GBS use to be like a RSS feed. Sounds boring as poo poo to me,

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
gibbus is good

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.
None of the ones in which Lowtax tries to be funny.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
My boyfriend calls gbs the fucktruck

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
The timing of the one that rotated all the posts 45 degrees or so was perfect. I clicked a random link in another thread just as it got changed. I thought some other goon tricked me into breaking my forums somehow.

YourHealthyColon
Nov 21, 2013
my boyfriend is gay

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im so mad

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im mad as hell and im not going to tkae it a=ny more

Sidecrab
Jul 16, 2012

Wishing people used Proper Grammar and Punctuation again....

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Sidecrab posted:

Wishing people used Proper Grammar and Punctuation again....

It's better than it used to be. This place went from a casual and amusing light forum to a slogging nightmare of cyclic arguments and pedantic whiners. It's returned to form

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Spanish Manlove posted:

My boyfriend calls gbs the fucktruck

what does he call you

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
There was a slim period between 2003 and now where I enjoyed it.

Now there is not only a giant loving old woman RICHARD, but she has a loving purple rinse too.

What the loving christ.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Pvt Dancer posted:

We've had a lot of changes here and now I think is a good time to sit down and reflect on what this means for our collective posting experiences. What version of GBS did you like the most? Do we need more threads making fun of trannies? less?

Needs more trannies and also more threads making fun of trannies

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
My ideal GBS is full of trannies making fun of each other, and nothing else

CruJones
Feb 22, 2006

by Lowtax

spud posted:

There was a slim period between 2003 and now where I enjoyed it.

Now there is not only a giant loving old woman RICHARD, but she has a loving purple rinse too.

What the loving christ.

*casually shoehorns regdate*

pod6isjerks
Feb 17, 2005

Nap Ghost
At first I was annoyed that my RSS feed was gone but overall I'm happy GBS is much less SJWish now. Bring back the Fat is Beautiful thread.

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Benito Hitlerstalin posted:

My ideal GBS is full of trannies making fun of each other, and nothing else

lol me 2, I love getting into cat fights with the other trannis

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
That guy who said he only refers to GBS jokes as a story from "My friend Richard"

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I'd like it if was like an RSS feed with a light and casual attitude but that's never going to happen so in short, it's ok.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Gaunab posted:

I'd like it if was like an RSS feed with a light and casual attitude but that's never going to happen so in short, it's ok.

no one is stopping you from posting news articles

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

code:
$$$$$$7777$$7777777777777$Z8NNNMNND8DDDNDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNDDNNNMNNDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
 77777777II7777IIIIIII7777DDDNNNMDDDNDDNMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMMMMMMNMMMMMMNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
 777IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII7ZDNMNDNDNMMMMMMMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNMNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
 IIIIII??????????????7ZNMNNNND8DDNDNMMMMMMMMMNNMMMMMMMNNMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
 ????????????????+++$NMDN8DNN88NMODN8MMMNMMMMMMMMMMNODNMMMMMMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNDNDDNNDNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
 ???+++++++++++++7ODMMNMD88DNNMMMDNNDNNO$MNNZDD88MMNMMMM8MM7MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNMNDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNMNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
 +++++++++++++++++$DMNMMMNNNMMNMMMMDNMD788$7ION8NNNMNMNMMNDNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNDNNNDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNMMMMMMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN
 +++++++=======+ZZNNMMNDNMNMMMMMMNMMNMM7NMMONMN88NMMMMMMMMMMNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMNNNMMD88DDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNMMNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
 ==+==========+=MO8O8NNMNNDOOODNNMMMMM8DMZDOMMDMMNMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNZZ888DDDDDDNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
 ============~$NMOM88NMNDMNN78DMMMDMMMM:NDM$MNIMM8NNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMNMMMMMMMMMMN888888DDDDDDDNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
 ===========+ONNDMNMMMMNNO8NM$8DMNMMNZNNMNNNMNNMMNMMMMMMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMDMNNOOO8888DDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN
 ===~~==~~=:NMMMDMM88N8NMMNNND8MMMMMMMMMMMMNNMMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMNMMMOMNOOOO8888DDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
 ~~~~~~~~+=$DMMDNMMNM8MMNM8MNNMNNNMMMMDNMMMMMMMMNNNMMMMMMNMMMNNNMMMMMMMNMNNMNMMMMMMMMMNMMMMMMDNMD8OOOOOO8888DDDDNNNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
 ~~~~~~~=$MNMMNMNMMNNDMMDN8ONI=NMMMMMNDNMMMNMMNNNNMMMMNMNMMMMMMMMNNMMDMMMNNMNMMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNMDDZZOOOO8888DDDDDNNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
 ~~~~~=ZMNMNZMM8MMNNNNDMMONMNMN8$NNNMNMMNNNNNMDMNNDNN8DDDONNNMNDNMMMMNMDD8DNNDDNNMMNMMMMMMNNMNNMOOOZOZZZOOO8888DDDDDDNNNNNNNNNMMMNMMMMMMMMMMM
 ~~~~~~::~$8MNNM8NMDZN8NMMMMZ7ZMNMNNMMMNMNNNNNNNMMNO8$8Z8NDM8NMNNDNDMD8MZD8DDDMNDNNMMMMDMMMDMNNMM7Z$$$ZZZZOOOO8888DDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNMNMMMNMMMMN
 ~~~~~~~~ONNNNNNNNNMNNO8MMMMMMMDMNMNMMNNNNDNNNDN8DDZDOZZZZOO8D88NDDDD88D8OZ8ODD8MDNMNMMNNDNODMMM8M877$$$$ZZZOOOO888DDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMNMMMMN
 ~~~~~~=78DNNNMMNMNNNNMMMMMNMMNNMNMNMMMNNDDZN8OZ8O8$OD$?+??$O8ZOZZ88ZDOO$$$IZ$Z8ZNONMMMNNMDNDODMNNZZ$777$$$ZZZOOO888DDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNMNNMMMMMN
 :~~~~~+ONNNNNNNNMMMNMNMMMNMNNMMMNMNNDNMND88O$Z$I77I7?=+=~~~++?7?++?II??I+=I?II7Z78DM7MNMNZNMN+NDMNO7I777$$$$ZZOOOO8888DDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMMN
 ~~~~~~+$8MNNNNMMNMNNMNNMNNNNNNNNNMDDDDN88Z$7?III+?==~~::::::::~~~~~~~:~~:~~=?II7Z88$8DMNMMNO+DDONMZIIII77777$ZZZZOOO8888DDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNN
 :::~:~~M7MNNMNMNNNNNMMNMDNNNNNNNDDNNDD8O$7??+++=~~~::,,,,,,,,,,:,:,,,::::::~++I7$$ZDN8ND8DNNO$8ONMD???IIII777$$$ZZZOOO8888DDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNMM
 ::~~~~+:MNMNNMNNNNNMMZNNNDMDMNDN8D8OO$$I?==~~::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::::~~+?IZ$ONNONDNM8NDN7MONO??????II7777$$ZZZOOOO8888DDDDDDNNNNNNNNNN
 ~::~~::OMNMNDNNM$MNMZMNNZDZMDDZOZZ$7??==~::::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:,::::::~=??7$$O887N87DN8INDNN8?++?????III77$$$ZZZOOOO88888DDDDDNNNNNNNN
 ::~~~::$NMMMNNNOMNMNNM8888878ZZ$$7I++~~:::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::::~=+??I$$Z8M7ZNDNONMNMNNI+++??????II777$$$$ZZOOOO88888DDDDNNNNNNN
 ::~~::~=NDMNNNNMNNNNMDDO$D88$$$7I?+~~:::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::::~~=++I?7OOD8DZ8NNNDMNMD$+++++?????III77$$$$ZZZOO88888DDDDDNNDNND
 :::::::+MODN8DNMDNMNNNNNODOZZ$II+=~::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::::::~~===+I7ZONNZOO8Z7NNMNI++==++++???III777$$$ZZZZOOO8888DDDDNDNND
 :::::::==MMDNDNNDNMNNND8DOOZ77??=~~::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::::::~==~~=+I$ONNNN$N?ODNNND+====+++++???III777$$ZZZZOOOO8888DDDDDDD
 :::::~~~:+DNDNMNNNNNN88OOO$7I?+=~~~::::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::::::::~:~~~~~~=+IZDDNNNNN8MMNMM+======+++?????III77$$$ZZZZOOOO888DDDDDD
 :::::~~::ODDNNDNNNDMM8ZZZZ77?++==~~~~::::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::~:~:::::~~~~~~~+?OONNNNMNMNNMNMI========++++???IIII777$$ZZZOOOO888DDDD8
 ::::::::~?ODDNNNNNNNNOZZ$$II+====~=~~~::::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,:,,,,,,,,::~:~~~~~:~~~~~~~~+?$NNNMNMMMDNMNMZ~~~=======++++???III77$$$$ZZZOOOO888DD8
 :::::::::~888DDNNNNDN8ZZ$I7??+=====~=~~:::::,:,,,,,,,,,,:,,,,,,,,::::::~:~:::::~~~~~+=78NNNNNMMNMMDN+~~~~=======++++????II777$$$ZZZZOO88888O
 ::::::::::$8DDNNNNNNMDOZ$7II?+=+=+==~~~::::::::::,,:,,,,,:,,,::::::::::::::~~::~~=~~++?ZDNNNMMMNMNOZ~~~~~~~~~====+++++??IIII77$$$ZZZOOOOO88O
 ~:::::::::+ZONNNNNNNNNDO$III++==+=====~~~~~:::::,,,,,,,::::::,,,,,::,:::::::::::~~~~+++7ZNNNNMMMN8$D=~~~~~~=~~~===+++++???III777$$$ZZZOOOO8O
 :::::::::::$ODN8MMNNNNDO$7II??+==+++++===~~:,:,,,,,,,,,::::::,,,,,,,,,,::::,,::~~~~~=+++?8NMNMMNMND$7~~~~~~~~~~======+++???III777$$$ZZZZOOOZ
 :::::::::::+8ONNNDNNMNN8Z7I?I?++++???=~~~:~::::,,,,,,,,,,:,:::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::~~=+=+++ZNNMMNNNZ$+~~~~~~~~~~~=======++????III777$$$ZZZOOZ
 :::::::::,:~ZZDNNNNNNMND877I???+=+=++==~~~~~~~:,,,,,,,,,,,:::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::::~~~~~===+=+=DNNNNND7?=~~~~~~~~~~=~~=====++++????II777$$$ZZZO$
 ::::::::::::7$ONNN$8NNMN8$77?I?+==+=+?+=~~~::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::~~=+?+??I+==+++==+ONNNO$7++~:::~::~~~~~~~=~====+++????III777$$$ZZ$
 ::::::::::::~$O8DNN8NNNNNO$77I??++=====~~::::::,,,,,,,,,,:::::::::::~~=++II7I7I$$$77Z$7I?+=+7MNN8$I+=~:~~~::~~~~~~~~======+++?????II7777$$$7
 :::::::::::::=O8ODONNNNNMO$7II?+====~~~~~::::,,,,,,,,,:,:::~::~:~~~=+7$ZOZO88Z$$7O$ZZZZI?+++?8DNOO7=:I~::::::~~~~~~~~~=====+++????IIII777$$7
 ::::::::::::::+ZNNMONNNNNDO$7I+=====~~~~~::::,:::::::::::~~~~~==?I$O8DD8OZ$I?+?+??II$ZZ7I??+?$NMO??~:?::::~::::::~~~~~~~=====++++????III777I
 ::::::::::::::,$DOONNMNMMDOZ7I?+===~~~~~~~~~:::::::::::~~~~~==+?$Z8DOOZZ$7??I7$$7I7$777II+++I$ZN8==~:+~~:::~:::~~~~:~~~~~~====+++?????II777?
 ::::::::,::::,,,88O8MNNNNDOZ77?+==~~~~~=======~~~===~==~~~~==+I$ZOZZ$ZDNMN+NNNDNN87I?++?+=+=??ZDD=~:~=~:::::::::::::~~~~~~======+++???III7I+
 ::::::::,:::,,,,,8ZOMMNNM8OZ$7I+++++=+?7I$$7777I7I?++++===~==I$ZZZZZ88DNNMMNNZI8O8OOI+==~===+??ND+~~=:~:::::::::::::~~~~~~~~=====+++???IIII+
 ::::::::,::::,,,,:7ZZMNMMDOZ$II?77I7$ZOZO8DDD888OZ$77I??=~~==IZZZZ8D8$~~Z7$OO~=~+++++=~~:~~==??D8+::::::::::::::::::::~~~~~~~======+++???II+
 :::::::::::::::,,,:Z8MNNN8OZ$77$ZZOOO88D8OOOO88OOOOZOZ$I+=~~=?I7$OZO7$?+=~~~~~:~=~~:::::::~==+?Z+=::~,~::::::::::~::::~~~~~~~~=====++++????=
 ::::::::::::::,,,,,,$INMNNO7$ZOODDDOOOOO8NNNNNDDN8888OO7+~::~~+++==+~~~::::~~~~~~:::,::::::~++?77+:~~:~:::::::::::::::::::~~~=~~~====+++???=
 :::::::,,:,,,,,,,,,,??NMMMZ7$O8ND88OOO8NMMM?MMIIDD888OO$+~:,::~~~~:~~===~~::::::,,,,,::::::~==?7$=:~~::::::::::::::::::::::~~~~~~======++?+~
 ::::::::,,,,,,,,,,,,?8ONMMO$ZO8888888NN$DDD8DN==?$8O$O$7=~:,,::~::::::::::,,,,,,:::,,:::::~=++?$$=~~==::::::::::::::::::::~~~:~~~==~===++++~
 ,,,,::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,~OZNMNO$$O88888DNDZI=7OO?=?+++++?I??=::,,,~:~::,,,,,::,,:,,:,,,,,,,:::~==+I$Z==~+::::::::::::::::::~:::~::~~~~~~=====++:
 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:OOONND$7ZOOOO88877?++=+=~==+++==?+?+~:,,,,::~:,,,,,,,:,,:,,,,,,,,::::~~=+I$Z$$7:::::::::::::::::::::::::~~~~~~~~===+++:
 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.$Z7DNNZ$Z$$Z$Z7I?+=~~~~~===~~:::~=++~:,,,,,~~~::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::~==?7$Z7:::::::::::::::::::::::::::~~~~~~~~~=====:
 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I7$ZNNZ7$$7$7II?+???+++=~~~:::,:~~??+~,,,,,~~~~::,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::~~~==?7$$$:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::~~~~~===:
 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,~$$ZDNOI7II?+++?+===~~::::::::::~+???=:,,,,:~~~:::,,,,,,,,,,,,,::::~~~==?77$Z:::::::::::::::::::::::::::~::~~~~~~~~~==:
 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.$O$78O?7I?++=~~==~~~::~::~::::~=????=:,,,,:~~~~~:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::::~~=+?I77$~:::::::::::::::::::::::::~~:::~~~:~~~=~=:
 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:7$Z8I=II?++~~~~:~~~~:~~::::~~~++??+=~:,,,:~~~~~::,,,,,,,,,,,,::::~~=++?7777=:::::::::::::::::::::::::~:~::::~~~~~~==:
 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,7IOZO~+77?+=~~:::::::::::::::~=+++=~::,,,,,::~~~:~:,,,,,,,,::::~~===++III77+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::~~~~~~~~~==:
 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?IZZO?=77I?+=~~::::::::::::::~=++?=~::,,,,,,:~::~~~:::,,::,::::~~==++?I77I7I~::::::::::::::::::::~::::~~:~~~~~~~~~~~:
 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I$ZZ8=?7$I?+=~~~~::,,:::::::~=?77=~:,,,,,,,::::::~~~~~:::::::~~=+++??I7II7Z~:::::::::::::::::::::::::~~:::::~:~~==~:
 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,+$ZOD=7$$7I++=~~:::,,,,::::~=??I=~:,,,,,,,::~:::~::~~~~::~~~~===++?III7778::::::::::::::::::::::::::~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:
 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:,~=$Z$II==~~~::::::::::~??=I=~:,,,,,,,,:~==~+:,::~:~~~~~~=+????IIII7I7M+~~:::::::::::::::~~~~=+?I7$7$7III??+==:
 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:IZ$I?+==~~~~:~~::::~~+==?+~::,,,,,,:~=I?7+:,,,::~~~~===??????III77NNMM?~~:~~~~:::~~~+7DNMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDND
 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,~7Z$7I+=+=~=~~~~~~~~~++=I7+=~:::::~=7ZDO$=::,::::~~~=~==+????II77$D?~DDNMND888O$Z8NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND
 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:?7Z$7?+++=====~~~~~~=O7788$I=++==?78O7?=~~::::::~~=~~=+???????I7Z+~==8NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDO
 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,=I$$77??+=++====~~~~+IZO88DD8ZOO8D87I=~~~:::~~~~=======???II?77$8~~:~~7DNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND
 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?77$$II?++======~~=+??I7$OOOO888$7I+~~~~~~~~+?I???===+++???I7$OO~::~::ODDNNNNNNNNNDDDDDNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 ,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,=77$$77I??+++===~~=+???II7$$$77$7I+=~~::~~+IZZZ$7?++=++II?I77Z8~:::::~:DDDNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDD8
 ,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I$77$77I??+++=====++?I?I7I77II???~~:::~=?$8$?7777?++?777II$7O7~::::::~NDDDNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDNNNDDDDDDDDNNDD8
 ,,,,,..,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,..,,,,,,,,,,=777$77II????++=++++?IIII7I?++==~~~+7Z88Z7=====+?II?I7$77$$ZZ?~::::::::DDDDNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDNNNDDDDDDDDDDD8
 ,,,.,,.,......,.,,.,,,,,..,,,,,,,,,:+$7$$$77II??I?I?77$7$I???+??+==+ZO8$?~~~==?+==+=+?I$$$777ZOZ=~::::::::7DDDDDNDNNDDDDDDDDDNNNNDDDDDDDDDD8
 ,,,,.......,,....,.,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,7$7Z77$7IIII77$$888O$ZOO888888887:~==+?II++==+=+??7$$77$OZ$~~::::::::~DDDDDDNNDDDDDDNNNNDDDDNNDDDDDDDD8
 ,,........,,,,..,.....,,,..,,,,,,,,,,,+$$$$$77II7$ZO88ZZZZOZ7I++??+~~:~+++?7Z$?+?++++?I7$7$ZZ$$+~::::::::::ODDDDDNDDDDNNDNDDDDDDDDDNDDDDDDDD
 ,,,......,,,,,..,..,..,,,.,,,,,.,,,,,,,+77$Z$Z$$7$Z$$$77I??I??========??I$O8$+=++++++??$ZZZOZ$7=:::::,:::::?8DDDNDDDDDDNNNNDDDDNDDDDDDDDDDDD
 ,,,,,........,.........,,...,,,.,,,,,,,,,77$OZOOZZ$$777ZO8O$77777$$77$8D8O$I?==++==+?I$ZOZ8ZZ$+~::~:::::::::ZDDDDNNNNNNNNNDDDDDNDDDDDDDDDDD8
 ,,,,,...,...,,,........,,,,.,..,..,,,,,,,,,7OO88D8ZZ$$7$$ZO8DDDDDN8DOZ$7?==~~~====+?I$ZO8OZ$7I~:::::::::::::+DDDDDDDNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD8
 ,,,,..........,.,...,,,,.......,,,,,,,,,,,.DZO8DDDOOZ$$$$7$$ZOZ8OZ$7?+=~~::::::~==+I$ZODOZ$7$=~~::::::::::::~8DNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 ,,,,,...,,......,...,,,,.......,,,,,,,,,,:NMM?DNDDD8Z$7IIIIIIII?+==~~~::::::~:==++I7Z8OOZ$77?:~::::::::,:::~:7DDDDDNDDDDDDNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDD8
 ,,,,,,,,,.....,,,...............,,,,,,,,,NNNN7DNNNNN8Z77III?+++~~~:~~~~~~:~~~==+?I$OD88Z$7II~~:::::::::::,:::=8DNNDDDDDNNNNNDDNDDDDDDDDDDDD8
 ,,,,,,.,,,,,................,,..,.,..,,,~NNNNDODDDMNNNO$7II?+===~~~~~==+=====+I77Z888OZ$$77=~~~~::::::::::,::~IDNDNDDDDNNNNNDDNDNNDDDDDDDDDD
 ,,,,,,.,,,,...........,,...,,,,.,.,,,,,,DNNNNNO8888NNNND8Z$$I+?++++==+??+???I$ZZDD8OOZ$77$~:::::::::::,::::,::=DDDDDDDNNNNNNDDDNNNDDDDDDDDDD
 ,,,,,,....................,,,,,..,,,,,,DNNNNNNOOO8888NNNNNDOOZ$$777$7$$ZO8O88DD888OO$$7$I=~:::::::,,:,~::::,:::7DDDDDDDNDDDDDDDNNDDDDDDDDDD8
 ,,,,,,.....................,,,,,,..,,:MNNMNNMN8OOOOOOODNDNDNNDDD88DDD8DDDDDDD888OOZZ7$II7~~~:::::,,,,:::,::::::+8NDDDDNNDNNDDNNDNNDDDDNNNDDD
 ,,,,,.....................,,,,,,,,,~8MNNNMNNMMD8OOZZOOOO8NNDDNDNNNDNDDNDDDDD88OZZZ$$77IZ~~~::,::::::::::::,,,::~$DDDDDNNNDNDDNDDDDDNDDDDDDDD
 ,,,,.......,..........,,......,,,,MNNNNNMMNNMMDOOOZZZZ$ZZZOODNNNNNNNDNDDDDD888OZZ$$$7IO=::~::,:::::,::,,,,,,,:::?DDDDDNNDNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 ,,,,.................,,.,,..,,,:NNNNNNNNNNNNMMD8OOZZ$$$ZZ$$ZZO8DNNNNDDDDDD888OOO$$777$=~:::::,:::::::::,,,::,,::=$DDDDNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 ,,,,,,.....,,,.,,.....,,,,,,,~NMNNNNNNNNMMNMNMN8ZZZZ$$Z$$$$$$$$$$Z8NNNDD888OOOZ$$777$=:::::,:::::::::,:,:,,:::,:~?DNDNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD8
 ,,,.,,,,,...............,,,+NNMMNMNNNNMMMMNNMMN8OZ$$$$$$$$$$$7$$$$$$$ONDD8OOO$Z$$$8O:~::,,,:::::::,::::,:::::,::~=DDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD8
 ,,........,............,:7NDNNNMNNNNNNNMMNMMMMMNZZ$$$$$$$$77$7777777777$7OOOOZZZ??+::::::::,:,,::,:::::::,:,:,,,:~ZDDDDDNDNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD8
 ,,,,,,....,,.....,..,,,+NNNNNNNNNNNNMNNMNMMNMMMNOZ$$$Z$$$77777777777III??+=?7I????+I~::,,,:,,,,:,::,:::,:::::,,:::+DDDNNDNDDDDDDDNNDDDDDDDD8
 ,,,,......,,......,,,$NMMNNMNNNMMMNNMNNMMNNMMMMMDZ$$$$$$$777777777I7IIII??+ONN8OODNDDN~:,,,::,,,:,,,::,,:::::,::::=ZDDDDNNNDDDDDDDDNDDNDDDDD
 ,,,........,,....,,+8NNNMMMNMMMNNMMNMMMMMMMMMMMMNO$$$$$$$777777IIIII?I???+?MNNNNNNNNNNDN~::::::,:,:,,::,::,,:,::::~IDDDDDNNNNDDDNNNNNDNDDDDD
 ,,,.,,.....,,,,,,?ODNNNNMNNNMMNNMNNMMMMMNNMNMMMMMN$777$$$$7777I??????++?=?NNMNNNNNNNNNNNM8Z::::,,,,:::::::,::,:::::=DDNNDNDNNNNDDDNDDDDDDNDD
 ,,,.,,,,.,,,,,,~$DNNNNMMMMMNMNNNNMMNNMMMMMMNMMMNNNZ7III77777II?I+?++=+==+NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDD8?::,,:,,:::,::::::,:::~ODNNNNNNNDNNNNNNDDNNNNDD
 ,,,.,,.,,,,.,~?$8NNNNNNNNNNNMMNNMMMMMNMMNNNNMMMNMMN$I?III77II?I??++===~=$NNMNNNNDNNNNDN8Z7I7$O87~,:::::,:::~::,,::::?8DDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNDNDDDD
 ,,..,,.,,,:~?7ODNNNNNNNNNNNNMNNNMMMMMMNMMMMNMMNNNMMOI????IIIII???+==~~~INMNNNNDNNMDNDDN?:::~:=?$O8+~:::::::::::,::,,:M8NDNNNNDDDNNNNNNNNNDDD
 ,,,,,,,,:~+7ZODNMNNNNNNNNNNNMMMNMMMMMMNMNMMNMMMNNMNN?=+++?+?????===~~~~NNMMNNMNNN8NNDNN~::::,::~+I$O?~::,,,::::::::,:+MDNNDNNNNNNDNDDDDDDDDD
 ,.,,,,,~?$8DNNMMMNNNMMNNNNNNNNNMMNNNMMNMNMNNMNNNNNMMZ?++===+++++==~~~:=NMNMMMNNNNNMNDNN?::,::,,::::=+?Z7:::,:::,,:::::DDDDNNNNNNNNNNDDNNDNND
 ,,,,,:=78DNNNNNMMMMNNNMNNNNNNNNNNMMMNMNMNNNNMNNNNNNNMI++====+=====~~~~8ZZO8NMNNNNNNDDNN7~::,,,,,,,:::::,=7=,:::::::,::M8DDNNNNNNDDNNNDNDDDND
 ::::=78NNNNNNNMMMNMMNMMNNNNNNNNNNNMNNNNNNNNMNMMNNNNNDM++=~~=~=~===~~~=O$$7$Z8MNNNNNNDDDZ=:,:,,,:,:,,::::,:,=?+:,~:,,::ZDDNDNNNN8DNNDNNNNNND8
 ~~~+78NNNNNNNNMMMMMMMNNNNNNMNNNNNMNMNNMMNNNNNMMNNNMMDND+===~=~~~~~~:~$$$I++?ZDMNMNMNNNND?,,,,,,:::,,:::,:::,:~=$=:::::=8DDNNDDDM888DDNNNNDDD
YOU HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE SPOOKY MULDER!!!
POST "STAY SAFE DUCHOVNY GHOST" IN 3 OTHER THREADS OR LOWTAX WILL BE ABDUCTED BY ALIENS!!!

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
my boyfrirend calls gbs the rump dump

Bike without wheels
Jan 2, 2005

this post
my boyfriends gay ur gay

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

CruJones posted:

*casually shoehorns your dick in my mom*

No probs, you are welcome.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

spud posted:

No probs, you are welcome.

oh i get it you modded his post so it implies something different.

we have so much to learn from the sage knowledge of 2003.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

the new pleb posted:

oh i get it you modded his post so it implies something different.

we have so much to learn from the sage knowledge of 2003.

You jealous.....BITCH *does that head movement thing and the finger*

Also don't quote me unless you got a reg date before 2004 *does the thing above again in yo face*

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Fargo Fukes posted:

Ha ha wow... Owned!!!

Zero Star
Jan 22, 2006

Robit the paranoid blogger.

spud posted:

Also don't quote me unless you got a reg date before 2004 *does the thing above again in yo face*
hi

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Do I have a legit forums enemy now?

PM me if you want to be forums enemy so we can fight over stupid things like WoW and girls.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

You just had taint finger in your face newbie

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
gbs facts

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
this one is good although i would like a lil sprankle of more slurs, yes

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I was enjoying gbs for weeks and then all of a sudden the font changed, now today some old ladies face just rolled across my screen :psyduck:

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Pvt Dancer posted:

Personally, I think it's "OK"

I liked the 9/11 thread, it told the future man

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
My boyfriend (who presently is balls deep in me btw) agrees with me that the forums is quite enjoyable. Makes us both rock hard tbh, a great aphrodisiac as it were.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

That guy who said he only refers to GBS jokes as a story from "My friend Richard"

lol

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
The olden days filled with gimmick posters like Martin Random, Adventures of Jesus, Game Quoter, High Class Tramp or whatever her name was, what was her name?

Then I liked the first few months of New GBS last year, which were all out retarded. Offensive as possible.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
i genuinely derive life pleasure from viewing and posting gbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Fargo Fukes posted:

• Locked thread