Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
Feminist have always been radical. This new thing trend is another troubling thing to come from it. It actually hurts women who really are sexually assaulted or raped. We need to take down feminism and replace it with something that supports disadvantaged women and promotes equality among men and women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
theyre callin em peopleholes now, bob. its pc gone mad.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
*rogue Tandy 1000 busts through the wall and does a godzilla roar* oh gently caress its a PC gone mad, get to the shelter

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I called the fire department because my house was on fire and requested a fireperson be sent out to extinguish the flames.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
My husband referred to doing the dishes as "women's work" so I drowned our three children in the bathtub.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
hosed up if true

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Trixie Hardcore posted:

My husband referred to doing the dishes as "women's work" so I drowned our three children in the bathtub.

typical.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I think it's important when constructing your worldview to only allow things like feminism to have a minor share of whatever else occupies your mind because if you are centrally a feminist above all else you're probably stupid and insane

Cocksmith
Dec 28, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
lol at beta faggots who care about women

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
We need to get back to the old ways of feminism, when we could still do this: :nws:http://imgur.com/dIUbTct:nws:

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
no we really don't

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Cocksmith posted:

lol at beta faggots who care about women

i care about parts of women

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
A guy said hi to me in the street today and I asked him to stop because his penis was penetrating my anus but he just kept saying "Hastag not your shield". Thankfully, as a feminist I keep my anus pretty well lubed so it wasn't a big hassle but boy was it ever rude of him.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

A misanthrope posted:

i care about parts of women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYUOmaTqReU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

NakedWithCandy posted:

Feminist have always been radical. This new thing trend is another troubling thing to come from it. It actually hurts women who really are sexually assaulted or raped. We need to take down feminism and replace it with something that supports disadvantaged women and promotes equality among men and women.

I want to gently caress you in the rear end

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i used to spend my days leaning against a wall watching people walk by so i could say hi to the attractive women of the crowd and follow them a few blocks but it was childish now i just rape

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

that was both funny and erotic. thank you.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Top City Homo posted:

i would probably let your avatar gently caress me in the rear end any time

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

The Whole Internet posted:

i would probably let your avatar gently caress me in the rear end any time

same

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Open house for everyone's rear end itt.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
spread and eat my tender boy butt

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

hemophilia posted:

I think it's important when constructing your worldview to only allow things like feminism to have a minor share of whatever else occupies your mind because if you are centrally a feminist above all else you're probably stupid and insane

please, tell us more

Amanda Huggensuck
Nov 8, 2012
shut up op

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Top City Homo posted:

you can stick it up your own rear end in a top hat

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
My OKcupid profile says I like a strong man who knows what he wants but then I get mad when guys try to choke me out.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Trixie Hardcore posted:

My OKcupid profile says I like a strong man who knows what he wants but then I get mad when guys try to choke me out.

i like to choke girls and beat them up a little bit

they like it too

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

i honestly don't know why you would have sex with a woman who you couldn't choke

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING STOP MANSPLAINING

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Drowning children is what women are "supposed" to do, so next time please shoot your children with a shotgun.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

the black husserl posted:

please, tell us more

No thats about it. It applies to a lot more than feminism but thats what this thread is about

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I heard on the news that women can vote now but when I went down to Sephora to vote they said they don't do the voting there. I tried Joann's and Crate & Barrel too but there was no voting booths there either. It's very confusing, do we have the vote now or what?

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I heard on the news that women can vote now but when I went down to Sephora to vote they said they don't do the voting there. I tried Joann's and Crate & Barrel too but there was no voting booths there either. It's very confusing, do we have the vote now or what?

You can vote in women's only elections for women candidates that no one will listen to it's pretty chill overall.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

nice ligature

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Top City Homo posted:

you can stick it up your own, rear end hole

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
The feminism has gone too far this time!

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

speaking purely as a white gay woman with a penis, a stranger has approached me, in the past, and said hi

i am still unsure about what i should have done at the time so I am looking to this thread for advice and I hope we can keep this discussion on track

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I would suggest homosexuality for men. You don't have to care what women think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Tom Gorman posted:

speaking purely as a white gay woman with a penis, a stranger has approached me, in the past, and said hi

i am still unsure about what i should have done at the time so I am looking to this thread for advice and I hope we can keep this discussion on track

Write him a letter about it so you can have some closure. It's not important to send the letter, writing it will be enough.

Whenever a guy says hi to me I just drop to my knees and punch him in the dick before he has a chance to put his tongue in my mouth and try to jam his fingers in my vagina and miss and jab me in the peehole.

• Locked thread