Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

http://conservativetribune.com/police-black-crime/

Use this facebook link to reveal racists hiding as your friends from highschool and delete them!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Poor kid

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im gay

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
re:re:re: http://conservativetribune.com/police-black-crime/

Use this facebook link to reveal racists hiding as your friends from highschool and delete them!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

thanks op, i just barely managed to delete an acquaintance in time before they said something else i might disagree with

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Professor Shark posted:

http://conservativetribune.com/police-black-crime/

Delete your own facebook account

and forum account

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Parallax Scroll posted:

thanks op, i just barely managed to delete an acquaintance in time before they said something else i might disagree with

Glad I could help, my facebook is my safe space and i'm sure it is for you too so have a better day now god bless

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Professor Shark posted:

Glad I could help, my facebook is my safe space
lollllllll

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I would have sex with the lady in green scarf, thanks op.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Lowtax posted:

lollllllll

WElcome to my ignore list, GBS is my other safe space rear end in a top hat

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Professor Shark posted:

WElcome to my ignore list, GBS is my other safe space rear end in a top hat

nice meltdown

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

TOILETLORD posted:

nice meltdown

ADDED

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

to friends?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

TOILETLORD posted:

to friends?

to cheap-rear end shitfuckers list

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Lowtax posted:

to cheap-rear end shitfuckers list

i'll admit i am a cheap rear end but i'm not a poo poo fucker.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Hey Lowtax when is shark week and I think that Manlove made some sort allusion to me gaining special forum powers during it and is that going to happen?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

And by allusion I mean I put words in his mouth, words were not my dick in this case

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
These blacks... they're everywhere!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

mookface posted:

These blacks... they're everywhere!

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

5 meters...
3 meters...
1 meter?

what the gently caress? There's blacks in my t bar ceiling

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

TOILETLORD posted:

i'll admit i am a cheap rear end but i'm not a poo poo fucker.

not true, i saw this man gently caress a pile of poo poo just last week: the op's mom

Ninja fetus
Jan 22, 2005
Legalize murder
Game over man.. Game over.. /dramatic voice

cannondella
May 18, 2008

by XyloJW
not surprised to see no one in this thread gives a poo poo about the massive amounts of black on x violence. Only the 3 or 4 police related shootings a year are important. Not the thousands of black on x instances of violent crime a year. I'm sure if we ignore it and pretend like it isn't a problem it will just go away. Ironically the only ones doing anything about the massive amounts of black on x violence are cops, who are attacked by the people who are so angry about black people getting hurt.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

cannondella posted:

not surprised to see no one in this thread gives a poo poo about the massive amounts of black on x violence. Only the 3 or 4 police related shootings a year are important. Not the thousands of black on x instances of violent crime a year. I'm sure if we ignore it and pretend like it isn't a problem it will just go away. Ironically the only ones doing anything about the massive amounts of black on x violence are cops, who are attacked by the people who are so angry about black people getting hurt.

yeah i agree. see you at the klan meeting later.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Add me to the list of people who want you to impale yourself on a flag pole, op

ps how would you have found out about that link without visiting

checkmate

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

cannondella posted:

If you're not surprised then why did you bother posting about it

cannondella
May 18, 2008

by XyloJW

Sweet Tea posted:

yeah i agree. see you at the klan meeting later.

yes. good joke. Anyone that actually talks about the fact that black people commit magnitudes of order higher crime than anyone else is obviously a white supremacist. Its pretty to easy to win an argument when you can just throw out the r word and its won. Don't worry about years of FBI statistics or actual debate or anything.
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus07.pdf

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

cannondella posted:

yes. good joke. Anyone that actually talks about the fact that black people commit magnitudes of order higher crime than anyone else is obviously a white supremacist. Its pretty to easy to win an argument when you can just throw out the r word and its won. Don't worry about years of FBI statistics or actual debate or anything.

poor little babby

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

cannondella posted:

im gay

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Nice hat

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

lol

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

cannondella posted:

there's no need to get nasty. grand wizard said he is bringing green bean casserole but we need another vegetable

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

i'm Morgan le Fay

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

cannondella posted:

It's like you're saying that America and capitalism and Tough on Crime and mandatory sentencing are making a society that where the lower class that skews heavily towards African Americans has been disenfranchised and turns towards crime and gang membership farrrrrrrttttttttttttttttttt

farrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttttttttttt

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
"UGGGGHHHHH BLACK PEOPLE DOING THINGS ARRRRGHHHH"

Happy Thanksgiving, white people

- from your friends, the brown people

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Professor Shark posted:

It's like you're saying that America and capitalism and Tough on Crime and mandatory sentencing are making a society that where the lower class that skews heavily towards African Americans has been disenfranchised and turns towards crime and gang membership farrrrrrrttttttttttttttttttt

farrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttttttttttt

fart imo. *packs pipe with blend of fine tobaccos*

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I feel for this man. He's right.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Sweet Tea posted:

fart imo. *packs pipe with blend of fine tobaccos*

mmm

*pours a glass of whiskey, because that's what adults do*

ElectricSheep