Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Phlegmish posted:

what the gently caress

It's kinda like Blade but different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

cannondella posted:

not surprised to see no one in this thread gives a poo poo about the massive amounts of black on x violence

i love blacks on x :cool:

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Maybe everyone is right about everything just a little bit

I'm a little bit gay for example

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster

echronorian posted:

Maybe everyone is right about everything just a little bit

I'm a little bit gay for example

More than a little bit, I hope.

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

Realtalk, why do people put a fuckload of marshmallows on the sweet potatoes? They're already sweet, I'm scooping those disgusting things off and feeding them to your dog and hopefully he'll puke all over your rug and damnit grandma this is why you're diabetic.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
voted goku, i'm gay, etc

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.
Hmm let's see what this poo poo be all abou-

quote:

The video is a moving reminder that it is easy to criticize the police — but the reality is, they are the ones who face crime and violence on a daily basis, so that others don’t have to.

well yanno gee maybe I have been a bit harsh about all the police maybe I should take a step back and rate things a little bit be-

quote:

BARACK OBAMA'S REAL PLAN TO DESTROY AMERICA HAS BEEN FINALLY EXPOSED CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE

nnnnnnnope, gently caress you whitey. :v:

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
im the bans for posting justice department stats & advocating de-skinning

Protons
Sep 15, 2012

This thread loving sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012