Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you irl
Jan 22, 2014
Happy Thanksgiving everybody! may you thsnksgiving be filled with dead black teenagers and imperialism

me and the wife are having a roast duck and then a threesome with the landlord in exchange for a month's rent what about you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

you irl posted:

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! may you thsnksgiving be filled with dead black teenagers and imperialism

me and the wife are having a roast duck and then a threesome with the landlord in exchange for a month's rent what about you?

Duck is not turkey ban op

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
it's good to find ways to save money

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

detectivemonkey posted:

dont hate appreciate
birds of a feather

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Stoic Commie posted:

it's good to find ways to save money

lifehack: save money by being estranged from your family for being a fat disgusting goon

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Happy Thanksgiving American internet friends!

I have to wait till Christmas Day for my turkey so I am kinda jealous of you all having your Turkey now!

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

op your wife is gonna be real into the landlord and not you

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

RideTheSpiral posted:

lifehack: save money by being estranged from your family for being a fat disgusting goon

that doesn't make sense your family will give you free stuff you're family must really not like you!

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Stoic Commie posted:

that doesn't make sense your family will give you free stuff you're family must really not like you!

for this lifehack to work you have to be old and responsible for a family and children

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'm going to alice's restaurant for a dinner that cannot be beat. You can have anything you want

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mookface posted:

I'm going to alice's restaurant for a dinner that cannot be beat. You can have anything you want

Hand beezy while you eat your duck a l'orange?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

spud posted:

Hand beezy while you eat your duck a l'orange?

sure I mean if you're offering i'll try anything once

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Turkey is disgusting

Worst loving bird.

I can't remember the last time I had turkey at Thanksgiving. Chicken will always be superior.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mookface posted:

sure I mean if you're offering i'll try anything once

Ok, I'll cook the duck, you bring the hand beezy. I'll also need a visa probs.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I'm making apple cider bread and bringing my roommate over to my parents as my date cause everyone else is in a meaningful relationship op

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I wanna make love to that bird.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
When the red river's flowing....etc etc

Applies to all mammals, trust me.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

hemale in pain posted:

op your wife is gonna be real into the landlord and not you

i hope so im running a long con

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Gonna devour that turkey pussy Rob Ford?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
update: landlord's dick had a real dour expression, kinda put us off the whole thing tbh

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

We had a turkey that was mostly cold, decent enough pie, and a giant preachy lecture from my dad because I don't believe in his god.

So pretty normal.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

detectivemonkey posted:

he didn't stuff the duck with a chicken, then stuff the duck into a turkey. I think he may be a communist

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
duck owns so bad, it's better than turkey. good job OP, 5/5 a++

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

he didn't stuff the duck with a chicken, then stuff the duck into a turkey. I think he may be a communist

amateur

wiki posted:

In his 1807 Almanach des Gourmands, gastronomist Grimod de La Reynière presents his rôti sans pareil ("roast without equal")—a bustard stuffed with a turkey, a goose, a pheasant, a chicken, a duck, a guinea fowl, a teal, a woodcock, a partridge, a plover, a lapwing, a quail, a thrush, a lark, an ortolan bunting and a garden warbler

• Locked thread