Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Drinking lovely whiskey, with no food or company, hating and provoking my brown neighbors for being assholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Solid Poopsnake posted:

Drinking lovely whiskey, with no food or company, hating and provoking my brown neighbors for being assholes.

So are they browns fans or are you actually racist?

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Irrational Bees posted:

So are they browns fans or are you actually racist?

Neither. They're lovely parents and their kids run loving wild and wreck the joint.

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Solid Poopsnake posted:

Neither. They're lovely parents and their kids run loving wild and wreck the joint.

Do they let their little monsters run around in the parking lot outside all the time? I noticed poor people like to turn apartment parking lots into playgrounds for their children.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Irrational Bees posted:

Do they let their little monsters run around in the parking lot outside all the time? I noticed poor people like to turn apartment parking lots into playgrounds for their children.

I'm fine with kids running around and being loud, because they're kids. Two of them from the same apt like to bust bottles and throw rocks and poo poo in said parking lot.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
They're not running around right now so I hope they are inside eating a lot of food and will be dormant for a few hours.

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Solid Poopsnake posted:

I'm fine with kids running around and being loud, because they're kids. Two of them from the same apt like to bust bottles and throw rocks and poo poo in said parking lot.

I mean, of course they are kids, but.. They're parents should really take them to the park. And, if they aren't going to, they should be lovely enough to let them have free roam of the city, so they can go there by themselves. Also thanks giving blows, Smoking weed alone.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Irrational Bees posted:

I mean, of course they are kids, but.. They're parents should really take them to the park. And, if they aren't going to, they should be lovely enough to let them have free roam of the city, so they can go there by themselves. Also thanks giving blows, Smoking weed alone.

Hahahah I honestly can't tell if you're trying to trap me with pet talk or not. Also, we should set up some kinda "lonely sad sacks on Thanksgiving" crew and get together and order delivery.

In fact, Dominos keeps sending me promos. We should rub soap or lemon juice in my eyes and then order food, so when the delivery guy shows up my eyes are real red and puffy.

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Solid Poopsnake posted:

Hahahah I honestly can't tell if you're trying to trap me with pet talk or not. Also, we should set up some kinda "lonely sad sacks on Thanksgiving" crew and get together and order delivery.

In fact, Dominos keeps sending me promos. We should rub soap or lemon juice in my eyes and then order food, so when the delivery guy shows up my eyes are real red and puffy.

Whats pet talk? Talking about pets? No that's how I feel about children. BECAUSE I CAN'T HAVE THEM :smith:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
get a room

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Hey guys happy th...

:yikes:

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

mookface posted:

get a room

I love you, too, mookface. Join us. Eat bizarre foods.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I want to really stress that I am not supporting white supremacism when I say Happy Thanksgiving Goons!

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Tsinava posted:

I want to really stress that I am supporting white supremacism when I say Happy Thanksgiving Goons!

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Tsinava posted:

I want to really stress that I am not supporting white supremacism1488when I say Happy Thanksgiving Goons!

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Solid Poopsnake posted:

I love you, too, mookface. Join us. Eat bizarre foods.

I think there's chicken souvlaki tonight. I eat about ten dollars worth of tzatziki every time

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

mookface posted:

I think there's chicken souvlaki tonight. I eat about ten dollars worth of tzatziki every time

Pour it on your body. Deny all other sensations.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
just like the pilgrims

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
put turkey in your body and wait. take a nap. watch a ball. touchdown.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

why are people playing football right now this is so hosed up

why are all the stores open today?

Jesus this country is going down

ferguson burns

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

ethanol posted:

why are people playing football right now this is so hosed up

why are all the stores open today?

Jesus this country is going down

And you assholes are watching it. Working on thanksgiving is loving shameful what the gently caress

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Hey your neighbors sound better than my brother's neighbors.

They have their kids rob his place during the week.

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

The Taint Reaper posted:

Hey your neighbors sound better than my brother's neighbors.

They have their kids rob his place during the week.

wow, that's pretty messed. Describe to me what they look like.a

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Irrational Bees posted:

wow, that's pretty messed. Describe to me what they look like.a

do not use your eyes, it is too much energy. eat the birds. know joy.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
the towels are over there and please enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast in the morning

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

mookface posted:

the towels are over there and please enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast in the morning

do not engage the toast. it is not the way. eat the birds. the birds. the birds.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
put the wings in your input. masticate them. the voice will tell you when you have had enough

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Okay this is stupid nevermind

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Do football players get holiday pay for playing on Thanksgiving? What about the cheerleaders?

• Locked thread