Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I think it'd be a nice tradition to start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
like a wintertime holiday special or any specific one? should we maybe just make one up? I'm going to call it hammer toss day. We toss old hammers into bodies of water, whatever body of water is near and dear to you

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
It commemorates the invention of the hammer

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
and the first time someone threw a hammer into a body of water

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
Do you mean like the starwar holiday special but with goons? Because if so I call being Jefferson starship

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I think old hammers make nice decorations though and you can always put a new handle on an old hammer head

I was assuming the OP meant like a Charlie Brown tv special but starring lowtax or other well know forums personas

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Doctor J Off posted:

Do you mean like the starwar holiday special but with goons? Because if so I call being Jefferson starship

this

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
Can we have two giant hammers that talk by the sound effect of nails on a chalkboard talk about Hammer Day too?

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
yes, to celebrate the lives of all the goons who take their lives this holiday season

actually I wonder how many goons do it each season, seems like it'd be a high number with the relative prevalence of mental illness among these forums compared to general society

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Only if Philly wins this game..... everyone pray with me for Romo to get snapped in half

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Oh Tony :ohdear:

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Fffffff one touchdown ain't poo poo we're fine.... fff extra point means nothing we got this

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Mark Sanchez

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
lol our guy is named Macklin...... FBI.....mParks and Rec :xd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
No im a pats fan, I feel bad for Tony Romo bc he's always been so hyped and now with his back and everything. As a Pats fan I'm legally bound to hate Sanchez wherever he goes after the Jets.

• Locked thread