Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

CountingWizard posted:

I too forgot gbs existed until today. I used to check gbs daily for news and topics I cared about, now I use news.google.com and only read bookmarked games threads.

Regardless of what the current gbs crowd says, this subforum is now just a nonexclusive version of fyad.

go back to PYF, nerd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Lowtax posted:

Come on guys, we need to start posting about current events and news and argue about them nonstop!!!

Okay I'll start: what's the deal with Ferguson?!? I mean, seriously? Come on, people!!!

that's what is for

TEAYCHES posted:

this but unironically

you're gay

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Gbs was dead. It got better.

GBS is dead. GBS remains dead. And we have killed it.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Tiny Lowtax posted:

This is the best GBS and if you disagree maybe you should go to the cinema discussion forum or something instead of complaining about it.

ACTUALLY it's about ethics in forums posting.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

nomadologique posted:

welcome back, RIP VAN WIKNLE lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

dude what is going on in your sig. I have to know

• Locked thread