Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

CountingWizard posted:

I too forgot gbs existed until today. I used to check gbs daily for news and topics I cared about, now I use news.google.com and only read bookmarked games threads.

Regardless of what the current gbs crowd says, this subforum is now just a nonexclusive version of fyad.
Come on guys, we need to start posting about current events and news and argue about them nonstop!!!

Okay I'll start: what's the deal with Ferguson?!? I mean, seriously? Come on, people!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

TEAYCHES posted:

this but unironically
this but ironically

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Doctor J Off posted:

In my opinion, it is not good when unarmed people are shot by police and rioters burn down buildings

fuckin strawman ad hominim slippery slope bullshit argument from known idiot, welcome to my ignore list

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

TEAYCHES posted:

i enjoy posting about politics on the internet, but in a style more casual than the debate and discussion forum. is that so wrong
So then post about politics

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

TEAYCHES posted:

i do, and will continue to do so. thanks for your understanding

folf is frog golf

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

A misanthrope posted:

Lowtax how was the turkey at your parent's house or whatever?

good, I'm going to go to bed now

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

A misanthrope posted:

good idea

everybody shut up so lowtax can get some sleep

it's okay, I probated speedgem

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
To all you people who complain about GBS: what exactly have you done to make it better?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

gently caress da Mods posted:

didnt that woodfuck human being masturbate to ducktail adventures 'n' poo poo.
lol you called him a human being

owned

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

GOOCHY posted:

This version of GBS is Lowtax's midlife crisis instead of a Miata.
lol a Miati

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

gently caress da Mods posted:

yeah i remember that woodchuck guy was like an e/n mod but he was gay and retarded
You're really busting out the homosexual synonyms to stick it to that woodchuck guy, aren't you

• Locked thread