Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
You and you, lets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
andrew wk is a fascist

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg

its this one

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
STEEV MIKE

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I was just watching the Philly Dallas game and saw the commercial with that song too op

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otJY2HvW3Bw

Am I partying hard enough?

Sidecrab
Jul 16, 2012

rampant homosexual here

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9jhTNrMUo

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

I needed that laugh.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
I dont think anyone really gives a gently caress who Andrew WK is apart from "internet people" who source their music poorly

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Rapman the Cook posted:

I dont think anyone really gives a gently caress who Andrew WK is apart from "internet people" who source their music poorly

and?

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Rapman the Cook posted:

he has some really fun songs and doesn't seem like that big of an rear end in a top hat, so in the grand scheme of music he's okay

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
remember when they replaced the guy who played andrew wk with a new guy

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

Gay Roads posted:

he has some really fun songs and doesn't seem like that big of an rear end in a top hat, so in the grand scheme of music he's okay

Yeah at the juggalo concert everyone was throwing bottles at him and he teased them n played along. He's also got a funny interview MSNBC or CNN or whatever that's pretty cool.

But party hard came out like 13 years ago I have no idea how ppl know who this dude is I mean he's got like... One album? I always just thought it was some obscure tidbit I collected knowing who Andrew wk is but I guess not. He seems cool tho.

Thanks

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy

Gay Roads posted:

andrew wk is a fascist

he literally sings about nothing but partying you moron

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Rap Music and Dope posted:

Yeah at the juggalo concert everyone was throwing bottles at him and he teased them n played along. He's also got a funny interview MSNBC or CNN or whatever that's pretty cool.

But party hard came out like 13 years ago I have no idea how ppl know who this dude is I mean he's got like... One album? I always just thought it was some obscure tidbit I collected knowing who Andrew wk is but I guess not. He seems cool tho.

Thanks
wanna have sex

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Roargasm posted:

yeah the Nazi party

wait

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Andrew WK is responsible for two of the best gigs I've ever been to.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Rapman the Cook posted:

hes got a pizza shaped guitar

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Andrew WK owns you shitdicks

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Rap Music and Dope posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqOTU89cgC4

He's also a talented weather man:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdPB-hi26Yk

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Sheen Sheen posted:

Andrew WK owns you shitdicks

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
My first boss let me off getting caught calling in to the morning show because it was to get tickets to andrew WK. so lets all party... hard.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

always funny.

BumikiIsFreaky posted:

My first boss let me off getting caught calling in to the morning show because it was to get tickets to andrew WK. so lets all party... hard.

good boss.

AWK will always rule

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Roargasm posted:

are you serious

like granted it was a different time but if you go back and look, he seriously released an entire album promoting an authoritarian state for the mass mobilization of the national community and praising the militarization of partying.

i'm actually pretty shocked "jew stomp" was in the trailers for road trip and without a paddle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cubone posted:

are you serious

like granted it was a different time but if you go back and look, he seriously released an entire album promoting an authoritarian state for the mass mobilization of the national community and praising the militarization of partying.

i'm actually pretty shocked "jew stomp" was in the trailers for road trip and without a paddle

don't badmouth AWK. That ain't cool.

• Locked thread