Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
it hasn't shut off yet so it has to be something good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Why?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MapleStory

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Mesarz pl0x

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

try and keep it to like three threads a night op

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

I am fabolous

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

SpeedGem posted:

I am fabolous

This is a subtype of autism, correct?

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

CaptainSarcastic posted:

This is a subtype of autism, correct?

yes

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

quote:

"Players have a variety of options when interacting with others online: They can form parties where loot and experience are distributed from a monster;[7] in-game marriages where the game will recognize the two players as a heterosexual couple"

not interested

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Mariana Horchata posted:

"Players have a variety of options when interacting with others online: They can form parties where loot and experience are distributed from a monster;[7] in-game marriages where the game will recognize the two players as a heterosexual couple"

i'm test this

• Locked thread