Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

go spend time with your familys on your american thanksgivings, its not going to be pretty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
sportsnet said out loud with a straight face "the oilers are playing without number 1 defenseman justin schultz"

do people really think this?

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Trevor Bird posted:

sportsnet said out loud with a straight face "the oilers are playing without number 1 defenseman justin schultz"

kiss the norris potential

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Trevor Bird posted:

well, ill advised as it may be, hes their icetime leader by a decent margin.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
yikes

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
the nuge is cool

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

i see nashville had plenty of turkey today

shots are 9-0 oilers 7 minutes in

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
and 1:27 into the powerplay, the oilers finally clear the puck

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
nashville 1 for 33 at home

wow

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

but 0 for their last 30. it's a great powerplay!

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

I dunno if its true, but I'm pretty sure that Yakupov grabbed onto Weber and made him trip him.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
two bad powerplays

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

there's gonna be some patented Laviolette Yelling after that period

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

NO 1ST PERIOD GOALS AGAINST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
please shave yakupov

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Go Oilers, I guess

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

powerplay is so bad

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Trevor Bird posted:

powerplay is so bad

good loving lord

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
where's the declined penalties bettman

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

i'm pretty sure this is just a re-air of a preds/oilers game from the 12/13 season

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
gently caress peta

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

good lord that save by rinne

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

uh. ok then?

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Come on something interesting happen

Gazdic can grow a serious moustache

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

what's yak's issue?

perron isn't a happy fellow either.

Trevor Bird fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Nov 28, 2014

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Trevor Bird posted:

what's yak's issue?

perron isn't a happy fellow either.

he's just being a little poo poo disturber, thats when he plays best :allears:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

i like yak anyway. just looked funny. also looked like jarnkrok grabbed his nose and twisted like he was taking it off after the play. GOT YOUR NOSE.

http://gfycat.com/CompleteSlipperyDungenesscrab

not a fan of that no goal call.

e: someone gif'd the facewash

http://gfycat.com/VillainousHardHammerheadshark

:lol:

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
im ok with it

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

Pillbug
Jay and Dan! Yes! Jays moustache is like a fuckin hairy boomerang glued to his face

Thufir
May 19, 2004

"The fucking Mayans were right."
Why did Fox pay Jay and Dan a lot of money to be awkwardly unfunny?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Thufir posted:

Why did Fox pay Jay and Dan a lot of money to be awkwardly unfunny?

I hope Nashville gives Edmonton their first win against a West team for this kind of a bad opinion. :mad:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

let's not say things we can't take back, furnaceface

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
why do you even have that puck princpe

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

i don't know how the hell forsberg did that against the wall

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

This game is really boring and its the only thing on when I get home from work.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
That certainly was a glove save from Fasth on the flowing pumpkin just then

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
oh i missed olli got a goal this season, good for him

it remains his only point

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

this is a horrible hockey game

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Trevor Bird posted:

Nashville looks like they have been feasting on turkey dinners between periods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Trevor Bird posted:

boring sure, but based on the oiler slast two weeks certainly not horrible

• Locked thread