Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

When I saw this one in the video shop, I never saw the pumpkin, instead I saw a skull with a ginger bob haircut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Tato I hate you

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Fuzz1111 posted:

Anyone else remember this poo poo?

Better than the book imo

this is like, the perfect movie

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

BrigadierSensible posted:

When I saw this one in the video shop, I never saw the pumpkin, instead I saw a skull with a ginger bob haircut.

Nah. It's Rastapunkin'

hackbunny posted:

this is like, the perfect movie

Correct.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

How can you show the Barbarian brothers without showing why they are called the Barbarian brothers

GET YOUR T-SHIRTS MOTHER FUCKERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvY-T4e2LHE

I watched this last month with another goon, and it's literally a better Dungeons & Dragons movie than any D&D movie that has/will ever be released.

e: I know that's a low bar, gently caress you.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Slavvy posted:

Nah. It's Rastapunkin'

Correct.

Lo Pan: And when I find her, I will marry her...
Wang Chi: Never!
Lo Pan: Ching Dai will be appeased, my curse will be lifted!
Jack Burton: And you can go on to rule the universe from beyond the grave.
Lo Pan: Indeed!
Jack Burton: Or check into a psycho ward, whichever comes first, right?
Wang Chi: Jack, will you...?
Jack Burton: "Jack" what? I'm supposed to buy this poo poo? 2000 years, he can't find one broad to fit the bill? Come on, Dave, you must be doing something seriously wrong!
Lo Pan: There have been others, to be sure. There are always others. But you know, Mr. Burton, the difficulties between men and women. How seldom it works out? Yet we all keep trying, like fools.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

It will be a sad day when James Hong finally leaves the mortal plane.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Did they ever explain why the 2000 year old Chinese wizard was named was Dave in that movie?

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 258 days!)

oldpainless posted:

e: no its in this stupid lovely clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1VCKVQXhNU

PhotoKirk
Jul 2, 2007

insert witty text here

Father Wendigo posted:

I watched this last month with another goon, and it's literally a better Dungeons & Dragons movie than any D&D movie that has/will ever be released.

e: I know that's a low bar, gently caress you.

I love that movie. They know exactly what they are making and look like they are having an absolute blast.

The part with the beheaded wolf man makes me laugh every time.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

oldpainless posted:

I'm still not convinced he's not really some secret immortal rubbing it in our faces. Especially considering he's always looked the same age seemingly. Ever seen this one:

Hong wrote, directed, and stars in it, where he plays a several centuries old wizard, who, when not shang tsunging the life out of young people, makes some of the best wine in California. It's weird.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I saw James Hong at a con table, his family was practically propping him up, I didn't check for vitals so I'm not 100% it wasnt a weekend at Bernie's sitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Alan Smithee posted:

I saw James Hong at a con table, his family was practically propping him up, I didn't check for vitals so I'm not 100% it wasnt a weekend at Bernie's sitch

OTOH he's looked like a lich for about thirty years so he might not ever actually die.

• Locked thread