Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Like say you're on the bus and your stop is next or you're at work and you have to do a quick presentation. As for me, I like to imagine all the blood rushng away from my pole and into my hands. It works but I worry about my hands ballooning up and everybody is in on the score.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Flick it

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
I just think of your mom

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

you cant. the more you think about it the harder you will get. just do something else until it goes away or rub one out real quick in the restroom

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I dont have a this problem because i am not 13.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Actually working on a patented flex belt that runs off four 9 volt batteries worn around the waist in a steam powered battery pack. You just flip the switch, make sure there's enough water, position the little steam vent and voila. I'm hoping to sell them for around $299.99.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

No no no. It can explode like a ripe melon if struck in just the right way, leaving the hapless victim looking like a badly split microwaved hot dog.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
get ur man poison out

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

jerk off right there on the bus. problem solved

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

opus111 posted:

Like say you're on the bus and your stop is next or you're at work and you have to do a quick presentation. As for me, I like to imagine all the blood rushng away from my pole and into my hands. It works but I worry about my hands ballooning up and everybody is in on the score.

gently squeeze the top of your dick head and the boner goes down naturally

unironically hth because it will and is an actual solution to your problem

close the thread

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Flex your thighs until it goes away.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jerk your cum into your own rear end

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

opus111 posted:

Cut that pointless poo poo off and never have to worry about unwanted boners again. Plus you get access to the hidden troon forum.

Amanda Huggensuck
Nov 8, 2012
hide it by jumpin like a monkey

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Ivor Biggun posted:

Cut that pointless poo poo off and never have to worry about unwanted boners again. Plus you get access to the hidden troon forum.

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-an-Unwanted-Erection

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Admit it OP, this happened to at the Thanksgiving table because of your beautiful cousin blossomed into puberty between last year and now.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Don't worry about popping those two inches, just let the freak flag fly

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Luvcow posted:

No no no. It can explode like a ripe melon if struck in just the right way, leaving the hapless victim looking like a badly split microwaved hot dog.

Well it's a risky gambit but if played correctly that baby will deflate beautifully. One missed flick and its all Saigon Rose for you

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
A thumbtack and some elbow grease

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Think about rotting flesh and wriggling maggots. After you prejack it'll go away.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

mookface posted:

Well it's a risky gambit but if played correctly that baby will deflate beautifully. One missed flick and its all Saigon Rose for you

Back in '94 Bill Haskins had one day of high school left when it happened to him. During English class, drat thing exploded with such force it killed the boy next to him.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
i meow and pretend to be a cat

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

http://www.wikihow.com/Suppress-an-Erection
http://www.wikihow.com/End-an-Erection
http://www.wikihow.com/Hide-an-Erection

E: http://www.wikihow.com/Overcome-Erectile-Dysfunction

Ivor Biggun fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Nov 28, 2014

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
think about how the unrest will affect Black Friday shopping.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Korthal posted:

Admit it OP, this happened to at the Thanksgiving table because of your beautiful cousin blossomed into puberty between last year and now.

I'm not American so no but my cousin does have gigantic plastic tits.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

opus111 posted:

I'm not American so no but my cousin does have gigantic plastic tits.

kinda weird you call a barbie doll your cousin

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
according to some article on the internet applying direct pressure to the glans can suddenly 'kill' an erection, i assume u prob need some practice with getting the technique right though...but for now what do u have to lose?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
pressure on the glans feels good though
thrusting it feels way better than reeling it back

i deny any ties to sexhavers however

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Have you tried marriage?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Think of that granny head

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Just do like the Diceman, think about Roseanne Barr naked

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FIGHT BACK

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
kill you are self (because u are a boner, and unwanted by me bc of youre posting)

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Korthal posted:

Please, his cousin wasnt even close to puberty

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
lol

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Snatch Duster posted:

I dont have a this problem because i am not 13.
after 17 years i'm still 13 :/

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Sever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
cram it in and out of ur mum for ab 8 minutes

• Locked thread