Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
documentary that is really loving serious and they're talking about 4 chan and /b/ and it's seriously loving disturbing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

darkwing cuck posted:

documentary that is really loving serious and they're talking about 4 chan and /b/ and it's seriously loving disturbing

time to look into divorce lawyers

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
You can legally kill your wife when you are drunk.

go for it.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
some of us don't even ha ve a stupid wife :(

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
if ur wife is black you can shoot her free of consequence in gods nation the united states

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Just gotta say she had her hands up in a threatening way OP.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
sounds interesting

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
trip report: me, her best friend, and our roommate objected after about 20 minutes and it was turned off

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

darkwing cuck posted:

trip report: me, her best friend, and our roommate objected after about 20 minutes and it was turned off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnLdsg4a-Tk

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
i thought i was going to have some good material to drink post about but i just couldn't ensure it. a shameful goon

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

darkwing cuck posted:

i thought i was going to have some good material to drink post about but i just couldn't ensure it. a shameful goon

your drunk wife is gonna kick your rear end for ganging up on her

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Aesop Poprock posted:

your drunk wife is gonna kick your rear end for ganging up on her

nah she was drunk and stoned enough to not care + we were playing galaxy trucker it was all good

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
lets get manegerous

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Drink Cheerwine posted:

lets get manegerous

i wish a name change was in the budget bcuz im over the ironic humor of this name

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Hey everyone this guys got a wife, come see!

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

darkwing cuck posted:

i wish a name change was in the budget bcuz im over the ironic humor of this name

im sorry for your hoss

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

darkwing cuck posted:

Ask for a thread tomorrow. What do you have to lose?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Here I thought it was going to be a thread about how your wife totally banged an alpha brony infront of your beta rear end

• Locked thread